UnDERsolitUDE (3/3)

UnDERpreqUEL (Before UnDERwoRLD)

UnDERsolitUDE Part 3

 

Yoochun got out from his personal cart as he helped his adopted parent. He was already in front of his mansion, which he didn’t like. It was too silent ad lonely, Yoochun thought.

“Come on, dad. You’ll catch cold,” Yoochun reminded as he took the old man inside the mansion. They were walking side by side as Yoochun’s dad suddenly stopped.

“What’s wrong?” Yoochun asked.

“Yoochun ah, I prefer if you don’t see that Junsu anymore…” the sentence surprised Yoochun.

“Why?” Yoochun asked,” He’s not a bad person. Moreover, he understand me…”

“It’s an order, Yoochun,” the old man spoke in firm voice,” Don’t you remember what happened last time when you didn’t follow my order?”

Yoochun gulped as the memories attacked him. No, he didn’t want it to be replayed anymore. He didn’t want to be imprisoned in the darkness anymore. He was alone and he was afraid back there. Even now, the fear still paralyzed him.

“You’re a good boy, Yoochun ah,” the man spoke,” That why you don’t need that fake friend. I already ordered your assistant to make sure that Junsu will not have any chance for seeing you again.”

“WHAT?!” Yoochun panicked. He knew what that meant; they’re going to hurt Junsu! He wouldn’t let that happen. They could hurt him but not that innocent boy, he meant, innocent-looking man he just met. He liked Junsu damn it.

“No! You can’t do this to me!” Yoochun finally exploded. He couldn’t control his emotion anymore. He hated his life to be controlled like this. Back there when he was human, he couldn’t escape his fate to be a cruel mafia’s son. He was created to hurt people. Now, he had a chance to live another life and he didn’t want to spoil it. 

He was cursed and he knew it. He would never rest in peace but that was another problem. He wanted to see Junsu; that was the only thing he could think of. He wanted to have Junsu beside him as his friend.

“Yoochun!” the old man cursed as Yoochun ran away to the door. Unfortunately, some of the man’s bodyguard already blocked his way. Yoochun was outnumbered and he couldn’t do a thing.

“Bring him to the room!” the old man shouted as Yoochun screamed in horror. No, he didn’t want to get back there. He needed to save Junsu, damn it!

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

It was quite late, almost midnight. People wasn’t at street anymore, most of them were inside their house. A figure walked silently on the pavement as he reached his destination. 

“So this is Yoochun’s house…” Junsu spoke as he jumped over the fence and looked around. There were some guard there but no one noticed him so far.

Damn it, Junsu cursed inside his head as he finally realized he forgot to tell his older twin that he would come home late. But he bet Junho wouldn’t be home too tonight. You see, that’s because the work at the hospital piled up.

Slowly but sure, Junsu moved closer to the mansion. He succeeded to get inside by a window. He skulked around, trying to find Yoochun. That was when he heard some of the guards’ conversation.

“Is young master going to be fine?” one of them spoke. Junsu hid behind one big pillar as he listened. They were in some kind of indoor garden.

“I think so. I mean, it’s not the first time he’s being imprisoned in that room,” the other spoke.

“But I heard they did some cruel thing in that room, like some punishment?”

“Shhh, don’t talk to loud. We’re in trouble if anyone hears us!”

Junsu felt his heart almost stopped. Yoochun was in danger and he needed to save him. He walked around the garden and ended at a big hall. There was flowers and painting decorating the hall. He walked forward as he imagined how Yoochun’s life in this big mansion. He didn’t like it; it must be the reason why Yoochun’s gaze felt so lonely.

Suddenly a step caught Junsu’s attention. He hid behind a big cupboard as some unknown people passed. That was when Junsu felt terribly sick. He smelt blood damn it, moreover, it suited Yoochun’s fragrance. 

In hurry, Junsu followed the scent of it. He finally reached his destination after turning right and left for a few times. The door in front of him freaked the hell out of him.

It was made by solid steel and Junsu could smell more blood inside. He opened the door and took a peek. After he thought it was safe, he entered to the room as he felt his heart stopped.

A figure was leaning on the wall, half-conscious, with both wrist tied with a solid handcuff. There’re blood stains on the man’s cloth and pants.

“Yoochun!” Junsu called the name as he embraced the man. He was terribly wounded, Junsu knew.

“Su…” Yoochun’s weak voice made Junsu’s heart in pain,” Su…Please run away…They’ll hurt you too if you don’t…”

“No, I’m not leaving you here,” Junsu made his point clear. He cut off the handcuff using his claws as he begged for Yoochun to not notice it. Junsu was about to piggyback Yoochun when something hit his head. The werewolf fell on the cold floor.

“Junsu!” Yoochun called the name. He could see even though it was blurry. Junsu was on the ground, grinning on pain because his adopted dad just threw a medium-side hammer on his head. Normal people would be dead at that moment but luckily, Junsu wasn’t normal. But that attacked made the werewolf could’t move.

“Nooo! Don’t hurt him!” Yoochun screamed in horror as that monster almost hit Junsu again. 

Everything happened so fast, even Yoochun didn’t realize it. It took him a few second to understand what happened.

His dad was lying lifeless on the cold ground. 

Junsu was looking at him with shocked eyes. 

And a scythe was on his grasp. Yes, his old scythe when he was a Death Reaper.

“Yoochun…” Junsu mumbled the name; he didn’t know how he should react. All he saw was the old man almost killing him and Yoochun prevented it by cutting the man with a scythe that appeared out of nowhere. There wasn’t any blood spoilt from the man though, the scythe was only taken the soul, Junsu somehow knew it.

“Let get out of here,” Yoochun came back to his sense as he took the wounded werewolf on his back. Yoochun’s wound was amazingly healed as he got his Death Reaper power back. Maybe that power was actually the one who cursed Yoochun to never age, Yoochun wondered to himself.

Yoochun got on his feet as he escaped from that mansion forever, which was actually a prison for him.

“Chunnie…” Junsu called the name as he felt they’re jumping from building to building.

“Shhh…It’s OK, everything is going to be fine,” Yoochun reassured as Junsu felt safe.

“You’re not human…” Junsu mumbled,” This kind of weird but…I’m also not human, you know…”

“I know, I saw your claws when you broke my handcuff…” Yoochun said as Junsu began to close his eyes.

“I’m a werewolf, by the way…Nice to finally meet the real you, Yoochun ah…” Junsu mumbled.

“I’m a Death Reaper, it seems I just got my sealed power back,” Yoochun said as some memories entered his head. He now knew that his Death Reaper power was sealed when he was exiled from Death Reaper headquarters.

“So, since we know each other secret, can we be real friends now?” Junsu said in a sleepy voice.

“Of course, I want to be beside you from now on, Junsu ah. You’re my savior, the one who saved me from all my pain, sorrow, and loneliness…” Yoochun said as he smiled and the werewolf fell asleep. 

So the story ended up as Yoochun finally found Junsu’s house. Then, Junho almost beat the crap out of him because the older werewolf thought Yoochun was the one who hurt his beloved little brother. Luckily, the real story revealed and Junho ended up not killing the death reaper.

From that time, Yoochun followed Junsu whenever he went. He was like a magnet to Junsu and the werewolf didn’t seem to mind it. Yoochun had finally find his life companion and he would definitely treasured their friendship and feeling forever.

 

 

 

-UnDERsolitUDE ENDED-