UnDERconceaLED (3/3)

UnDERpreqUEL (Before UnDERwoRLD)

UnDERconceaLEDPart 3


Luckily, he was not human and luckily, he found a long wood stick inside a trashcan. He used the stick to let the figure up and brought him on his shoulder too. He jumped from building to building as he carried them away.

Junho managed to hide from some local people and he got into his house silently. He took Junsu and the figure into their bedroom and got some medicine ready.

Junsu was bleeding slightly on his tight and shoulder. That’s when Junho realized what caused the bleeding for both of them.

Bullet.

That time, there was only police that carried a gun and could shoot using bullet. Junho was sure it’s the police’s. Luckily, the bullet passed Junsu’s wound and just made scratches. He tended and stopped the bleeding as Junsu fell asleep. He knew his little twin was in shock state when he found him; likely because something unexpected happened.

“Urrg…” the figure made some sound as he opened his eyes and blinked.

“You’re awake,” Junho spoke as he walked near the figure and examined the stomach; there was a bullet stuck in.

“Don’t move, I’ll remove the bullet now,” Junho instructed as he gave some wet towel to the figure to bite and he poured some alcohol into the wound. The figure grinned in pain as Junho finally used his tools to remove the bullet.

“You don’t afraid of me?” was the figure last sentence before he passed out.

“Not anymore, since you saved Junsu…” Junho answered as he decided to let both of the wounded one rest that night. He would just sleep on the chair or something.

 


---

 

 

“So that what happened?” Junho asked to make sure as he sat near Junsu, on the bed. Junsu just told his everything that happened before Junho found them. 

“Yup, so basically, he just attacked human because he needed to survive,” Junsu explain.

“That’s right…” the figure spoke his first word after he woke up. He couldn’t move much because the wound made he lost quite much blood.

“But you don’t need to kill them…” Junho tried to argue.

“They’ll kill me if I don’t…”

Junho knew it was true, if he let the human go. The human would try to find him, calling him a monster and killing him.

“So…Um, since you’re not human. What are you?” Junsu finally asked his ultimate question. He had been wondering, he swore.

“Vampire…”

“Cool!” Junsu cheered like a small child as Junho and the figure surprised,” I’m Junsu. This’s my big twin named Junho. Both of us are werewolves.”

“…Jaejoong,” the vampire finally spoke his name.

“Let’s be friend, OK?” Junsu grinned like a small child. No one ever succeeded to refuse that puppy eyes.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

“I’ll be going then,” Junho spoke for the second time as he put his shoes and headed to the front door.

“Sure, take care, hyung!” Junsu smiled again.

“Um…Are you sure you’re going to be OK with him?” Junho somehow couldn’t feel 100% safe to leave Junsu with the vampire. It’s unlikely for Jaejoong to be able to move now, at least not till another five or six hours.

“He seems interesting and I won’t be bored or lonely at home anymore,” Junsu spoke.

“Wait a minute, you said ‘anymore…’ but that means---“

“I want him to live with us since he said he didn’t have any place to return to! Please?” Junsu’s eyes blinking like jewel. Junho sighed because Junsu changed his mind so quick. Before the cute werewolf was about to kill Jaejoong because he hurt Junho but now…Well, the fact that Jaejoong was a vampire made Junsu curious and wanted to be friend with him.

“We’ll talk about this later, OK?” Junho said the final statement as he headed out. Junsu smiled because he knew he would eventually win. Junho never could say no to Junsu’s wish. Maybe that’s why he became a little bit spoilt.

Junsu decided he should make some breakfast for his ‘new friend’. He headed to the kitchen but stopped when he saw Jaejoong there.

“Are you hungry? I can make something,” Junsu offered.

“I’m…But I don’t eat human food anymore,” Jaejoong answered in a flat tone.

“Um…You’re not vegetarian? I mean, I and my brother are, because he eats animals’ meat not human’s…” 

“I don’t like…animals’ blood. It’s disgusting…” Jaejoong said as he looked into Junsu’s eyes,” Besides they made my thirst for human’s blood worse…”

“Um…OK, I’ll tell hyung to get some blood from the hospital later then…” Junsu avoided the eyes contact. He still not familiar with this vampire, he thought.

“Junsu…you asked me if I wanted to live here, right?” Jaejoong asked as he walked toward the werewolf,” What if I say no?”

“Umm…” Junsu was kind of nervous because Jaejoong was right in front of him,” Well, we can still be friend, right?”

Junsu’s heart almost jumped from his chest because the vampire burst laughing. Junsu blushed in a blink eye as he thought he said something wrong, he apologized in instance.

“You did nothing wrong,” Jae managed to stop laughing as he continued,” No wonder that Junho could never say no to your wish. You’re the ‘cute’ werewolf king that he worships…”

“Ehhh?”

 

 

 

“Mind if I read some book in the living room? Just to kill time to wait for my food,” Jaejoong spoke as he went out from the kitchen, leaving Junsu there in tomatoes face.
 

 

 

---
 
Junho came home earlier that day, he finished his work at the clinic faster than he expected. He got Junsu’s message to bring some blood for the vampire; called it the twin inner contact.
 
“Hyungie~” Junsu smiled as he embraced Junho with excited eyes. Something good must have happened, the older one thought.

“Do you want to see a surprise?” Junsu smiled innocently,” Hurry, come with me!”

 
Junho let Junsu leaded the way. They passed the living room and went into the kitchen. Something unusual was there. Two bowl of food was on the table; not just normal bowl, but a bowl really full of tasty food.
 
“Junsu, did you just rob from the supermarket?” Junho said his thought out loud.
 
“No!” Junsu spoke,” Jaejoong hyung made it!”
 
“Wait, that vampire made this? Did he the one who rob the supermarket? You also called him ‘Jaejoong hyung’? What happened while I was on work?!” Junho was left surprised.
 
“You can call me by my name you know,” Jaejoong got into the scene as he explained,” I happen to be a genius in making human food even though I don’t eat it anymore. I used some leftover and made the banquet. Junsu learned all the process from me because he wanted to make it for you next time. So, technically, he began to call me ‘Jaejoong hyung’.”
 
“Um…is that true?” Junho asked the excited werewolf and he nodded.
 
“I accepted the offer by the way, I want to live here,” Jaejoong spoke,” Besides I can have my meal freely; not forget to mention that I don’t need to kill people anymore…I basically don’t like hurting human…”
 
Junho knew it was the best. He could steal one or two blood bottles from the clinic, not one would realize it. Jaejoong wouldn’t have to kill anymore and Junsu could get a new friend. Junsu wouldn’t be so lonely anymore.
 
“Well then, then welcome aboard, Jaejoong ah,” Junho finally spoke as the three of them spent one of the best nights of their life.
 
---
 
Jaejoong technically became the chef of the house and Junsu managed to find a job at a flower shop to help increase their allowance. Junho succeeded to get his doctor title and worked at a state hospital.
 
Their bond became stronger as they spent time together. They might be different from the rest of the world but they have learned to accept the fact they’re not human together, not alone anymore. 
 
Unfortunately, in 1679, the ‘Great Plague’ struck Vienna. The city crippled by the epidemic and it was estimated 76,000 residents died. Junho was assigned to take some healthy people out of the city. Junsu and Jaejoong followed him but in the journey, they’re attacked by starving and sick bandits.
 
The vampire was separated from the werewolf twin because of the attack. But fate, made them met again later in the ‘UnDERwoRLD’, where ‘they have friendship as their light’.

 
 
-UnDERconceaLED ENDED-