Bounty List

SEOUL CYBERCITY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

S E O U L    C Y B E R C I T Y

CHAPTER 1:

BOUNTY LIST

 

 

50 years ago, Seoul became the first Cybercity. It was that time when technological breakthroughs emerged, taking the world by storm. Since then, technology served as the backbone of our society— and truth be told, we’d be lost without it. 

 

 

Our lives are now tethered into the system. Our data are recorded the minute that we’re born, down to our very last breath. The government collects those data and use it to assess each individual. Except if you’re in incognito mode (according to triple double-u dot cyberbloggermommies dot com). 

 

 

But you see, you can’t be in incognito forever. Each person is provided with very limited time. For adults, they’re given a maximum of 1-hour worth of incognito time per week. Though for teenagers the time allotment is only 30 minutes. 

 

 

If you’re going to ask me, I’d say that 30 minutes is better than having no incognito time at all. And like every other teenager— I use this precious time to watch corn— I mean...do my research for academic purposes. 

 

 

Extended use of incognito time will flag an alert to the Cyber Police and multiple alerts will get you into serious trouble. So, when I was 15, I bought a tracker software that automatically closes my browser the minute my incognito time ends— though you’d have to renew the subscription on a yearly basis. If you’re planning to buy the software, don’t forget to use my Promo Code: YOU2366 to get a 20% discount on your purchase! 

 

 

The Cyber Police are the government’s lapdogs. They’re the ones overseeing the cyber world. They’re hunters lurking in the shadows waiting for their preys— and my only best friend, Kim Jongin, will be joining their ranks today. 

 

 

I opened our com link and his last message flashed before me. 

 

 

“Inauguration ceremony ends at 5, pick you up at 6. Wear something decent, we’re dining at a 5 star— your best friend’s riCHHH” 

 

 

I grinned a bit as I r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter