First Times are Memorable

The Time of Our Lives

Bambam woke up with Yugyeom's body being thrown on the bed, he felt the wet hair from the other touch his arm and it was bothering him enough to get up and take a sleep mask he wore just to swear at his boyfriend. 

"Yug? Why in the heavens you are with wet hair?" He said sleepily, running his hand through red hair boyfriend.

Yugyeom said something Bambam didn't understand, which made him give a light slap on the of the other. Complaining, Kim leaned on his elbows to look at his boyfriend, thinking about it, can not help but smile.

They were boyfriends. 

"Are you okey, Yug?" The Thai started to get worried about his boyfriend and his strange but happy face. 

"You're beautiful, you know?" 

Bambam raised a perfect made eyebrow waiting for an explanation of the other. 

"I fell off the boat and had to take a shower, I thought you would wake up when i came in, but you didn't wake up." The younger one said lying next to Bambam, who still staring expecting a slightly more cohesive response about what happened. 

"You fell off a boat? But where were the other two?" Bambam asked somewhat perplexed after a while in silence and boyfriend staring with that boyish smile that only he had.

Yugyeom shrugged. "They were talking about something, then I went up to call them and fell. After they entered with me in the lake, so no big deal."

"Oh Gosh, and if you get sick? I hope they get sick too, imagine? Leaving my boyfriend alone swimming on a freezing lake?" Bambam said cluttering his red hair boyfriend. "This is just for them to learn not to leave you alone... You're a great big baby."

Yugyeom was smiling until you hear the last part. He was not a big baby, only an awkward teenager. Okay, a little more than just a little but not a baby.

"I'm not a baby..." He said sullenly. Yugyeom just needed to sit back and make a point, he was not pouting.  Not really. 

"Do you really think so? You couldn't even stay up on a boat..." The voice that Bambam used made it clear that he was just playing around with his boyfriend, but what he didn't expect was Yugyeom to act, pinning him down as he stared with that glow in the eyes. 

Same as seen when first encountered that dance competition some years ago. 

Yugyeom approached his face to Bambam's and let his warm breath touch the other's face, Bambam didn't react just yet. But that was a good boost in Yug's ego so he touched his lips with the other's ears and whispered, "Let's see who will be the big baby tonight."

Bambam stared at him and let out the breath that he hadn't even realized he was holding. Looking at the redhead's eyes upon him, for a moment Bambam didn't know how to react. But do not let the other win this little competition. He struck a light slap on the Yugyeom shoulder, pushing aside soon after.

"My God, I just wanted to sleep. That's it! "Bambam left the makeshift double bed and went straight to the bathroom, making sure to slam the door after entering.

Yugyeom in turn laughed, he was able to say these things so easily, but really had no idea how to do, after all, Jaebum and Mark had been of such help as a door. He would ask the other two friends, after all, they also helped him when he needed to prepare everything to ask Bambam to date him. And being an intelligent teenager he would take advantage that Bambam was taking a shower, or whatever he was doing in the bathroom, and Yugyeom would go look for the only people who would take a little seriously.

(...) 

It might not have been a good idea. 

Jinyoung had choked on the juice that he was taking and was trying to breathe normally for what seemed like ten minutes already. 

"Jae, you think I should call someone?" 

Youngjae was trying to make his friend breath again, but couldn't help but let a loud laugh at the sight before him. Yugyeom was really worried about the exaggerate reaction Jinyoung gave for his question.

"No, no. Jinyoungie here is just overreacting." Choi said everything giving light pats on the back of the other. "If you want, he and I'll go downtown in a bit. We buy our lunch, so do you need usto buy something for you, little child? "

Yugyeom seemed to think a few options, even making face thoughtful entitled to a finger in the mouth, just to say what would make Jinyoung choked again.

"I need condoms and lubricant. What else do you suggest, Jae? I give you money for you to buy these things without any problems."

Maybe they should call someone to help Jinyoung, his breathlessness worsened after listening Choi said that it would be nice to use some kind of massage oil. And the worst part,  he would be dragged to this place to buy these things - Jinyoung never went to a shop. 

"It's all right here?" Mark appeared in the kitchen, staring at the three boys. Jinyoung tried to catch his breath, Yugyeom was a lost expression and Youngjae, well, Youngjae was grinning like a not so innocent child who he was.

"We were talking about Yug's first time, about what he might need, these stuffs..." 

Mark looked at the youngest of the group. 

"Still at it, Yug?" 

"I need to know the things. I want it to be special." The redhead said, smiling slightly, looking at the American. 

"Yeah, Mark, what do you suggest to make it special?" Once Youngjae finished speaking, Mark was divided into kissing him there, to take off from his face that mischievous smile, and leave the room and forget these sinful thoughts.

The silence took place, not from Jinyoung side, he was in a shocked state, as for the others, it looked like Choi and Yugyeom wanted to know the American opinion in these matters. 

"Well... I don't know." Tuan felt his cheeks getting hotter by the second, looked at Youngjae, who unobtrusive laughed. "I'm hungry. We will eat here or are we going out? "

"Jinyoungie and I were going to buy lunch. Okay, Jinyoung? "

The boy just nodded positively, poor boy, seemed to be trying to understand how it went from things that make your first time special to food in such a short space of time. "Yeah, let's go, Jae. All this talk is making me get a headache."

The boys laughed at the way Park left the room holding his head in a dramatic way. 

"I'll make sure he doesn't have a heart attack thinking that the group's baby is about to lose his ity," Youngjae said with some pats on the redhead's back. "Count on me. I'm going to buy some things for you, then you pay me."

Mark listened to the conversation with a raised eyebrow. 

"We'll be back, tell others to wait." With this, Choi left Yugyeom and Mark looking at each other faces. 

"You know, Mark, can you help me, right? I need to know what I have to do, I can not screw it up." The taller said almost hitting his head on the counter. "Bambam deserves only the best things in the world, even if sometimes he is annoying, he is the love of my life, I want it to be memorable."

The American faced the redheads locks boy. "Okay, I promise to help you with what I know. But if anyone asks anything you found it all on the Internet, okay?"

The smile he received in return was enough. Now we just have to take care that neither Jackson nor Bambam were listening, that would ruin everything, they took into account that Jaebum was in some corner of the house just taking pictures and enjoying the time alone or was just lost without Jinyoung to keep him company.

Probably the last option. 

(...)

Jackson was hungry. 

He knew Jinyoung and Youngjae had gone to buy food, but it looked like they were taking forever to come back. He could have sworn that if he stayed a few minutes longer without eating anything, he would die.

He and Bambam had stolen some crackers, while Mark and Yugyeom were in the kitchen and seemed to get a little embarrassed when they entered. The Chinese did not quite understood but shrugged his hunger was greater than any theory that he could think of.

Bambam had pulled Yugyeom to be able to do something on the beach. Mark, in turn, was towards the back garden, said something about being very hot and he wants to take the fresh air.

So Jackson was found lying in the small garden in front of the house, just staring at the blue sky, without any clouds. He was lucky to be in the shade, just being there can feel the sultriness that was in the sunlight, he didn't care much. He just wanted to eat, and lie in the garden next to the garage was the best idea to be able to steal a small piece of food before everyone else.

He heard the car coming. Not opening his eyes, he waited for the sound of doors being closed to be able to get up and ask to eat a little before. But something made him decide to stay pretending to be asleep.

"I don't know, I think I bought everything for Yug," Youngjae said in a normal tone followed by the sound of plastic bags. "Do not get scared, Jinyoungie, they will do it sooner or later."

Jackson was curious, what were they talking about?

"I know I know. But I don't want them to feel this is a must, you know. They just started dating." Park had a worried tone.

Jackson assumed the two had become closer to each other, but they were not really talking down, they must not have seen him lying there. 

"But it's better that they enjoy while you can," Youngjae said Jackson deduced that he was on the other side of the car, his voice was distant, but not so low. "I remember when I regretted not declared myself the first time."

Wait, Youngjae already said it to someone? Is he talking about Mark?

"Well, I have said, but it was too late. The boy didn't want me, he had fallen in love with another person already. "

The two were silent for a moment, the Chinese were thinking of getting up, but what Jinyoung spoke reached him more than he expected. 

"Jae, I know it's hard to let go these things of the past. You've told me this story, and the guy was an , to not be with you. But now we are in new times, I know that if you confess to Mark, none of this will happen ... "

Jackson felt his heart race. 

"Thank you for being a friend so understanding, Jinyoungie. I don't know what I would do without you. "

Jackson wanted to get up, get out, do the two boys see that he was listening to the conversation, he wanted to know about this story of Youngjae being willing to declare for his Mark.

But he didn't. 

He waited for the voices of the two disappear into the house to get up. He reached his blond hair, he was angry, all the hunger he felt was gone, now felt angry. So it made sense all the little things that Mark and Jae did, the subtle touches, conversations, they weren't just online friends like the American had said.

Jackson returned to the house, but didn't speak to anyone, he went straight to the room he shared with the other two, hoping not to find anyone, he knew that this state would not be able to keep his composure. 

Jackson heard his name called by the boys but he did not move. He just needed to calm down.

(...)

After much convincing of the youngers, Jackson decided to join the boys go to the party. 

This party that was knowledge of the friends after Jinyoung returned with Youngjae from downtown, apparently they had seen some signs of a party that would have on the beach and were excited to go. 

Jinyoung made it clear that he was excited only because he had never been at a party on the beach, in fact, in any party itself. Jaebum supported the idea, saying it would take memorable photos so he could save as the best party he could dream of going.

Youngjae made sure before getting ready to go out with friends, called Yugyeom aside, giving him all the things he had bought, he said that some things would be to be used when they were in the preliminary stage and others when they were in the act itself. also said he would like to know how it was, and if everything worked out well.

Yugyeom tried a more discreet way up to the second-floor saying something about packing his suitcase, as Bambam had said that the elders should wear makeup, of course, something very clean for a beach party, but still something to make them irresistible. Mark ended up using a bit of lip tint that found in Bambam's make-up bag. Bambam in the other hand, was going through a kind of blush on Jackson's cheeks. According to him, to leave the Chinese with a look of one who has just sunbathe and had a healthy glow.

"This kind of thing is fashionable. Trust me. "Bambam said as she turned his face away from the brush on the other.

"I don't know if it would be fashionable, but I think I want one of these things with glitter, the smell is fantastic," Youngjae said taking any of the other's lip glosses. 

Jaebum observed all through his phone's camera. He wouldn't deny it, but Jinyoung was wonderful with an eyeshadow, slightly brown, which made his eyes a bit more highlighted, even more, in that all white clothes that he decided to use. Jaebum had to control to not take up all his memory with pictures of the other. Jesus, he was stunning. 

Choi also was not far behind, he decided to use one of these things that left the lips shining and also had that look of a healthy sunburn. Mark was the only one as he had not surrendered to makeup, well, Mark had used that the lip tint, but nothing with glitter so just his mouth had become a little redder the rest was natural.

Jinyoung looked at him and smiled, he wanted to stop time and stay there, watching him being the most perfect human being in the whole world. 

Heavens, Jaebum was ridiculously in love with Jinyoung. 

"That's it! Enjoy this party, do not do anything I wouldn't do." Bambam said starting to store his stuff back into the small bag.

"Bam, you only have fifteen, please?"Jackson said getting up, straightening his long blouse. "Come on, I want to drink."

All were already waiting outside, they had decided to go on foot since the place seemed to be very close to their home, and if someone wanted to come back, could without running the risk of hitting a car. Mark and Jackson talked more forward while Youngjae and Jaebum were closer to the house waiting for Jinyoung, who said he had something to talk to the younger ones. Jaebum could see how Youngjae was dressed and something that caught his attention, he was wearing a stronger perfume than usual.  

"You are beautiful," Youngjae said trying to sound casual. 

"Thank you," Jaebum replied through a dry tone. Checking something on the phone, he looked at Choi, who stared at something on the street. "You also are not bad either."

The smallest allowed to laugh. "Don't force yourself to do it, JB it doesn't suit you. Do you plan to drink today? "

"No... Well, I don't know, it is a party right." 

"Try not to exaggerate too much, Jinyoung will be there and we do not want a show, right? And he does not usually drink this kind of thing... "Choi said putting his hand inside his shorts pocket. "What I mean to is: don't do , he doesn't deserve it."

Jaebum knew why he was saying this, unconsciously, his gaze went to the two most forward boys. 

"Nothing will happen." 

"Hope not." 

The door opened revealing a smiling Jinyoung, complete with small wrinkles around the eye. 

"They are told all. No dirt, and nothing to do things in rooms that we use. Only in their bedroom." Jinyoung said more to Youngjae than to Jaebum. Jaebum didn't understand what they talked about but didn't ask either, maybe it should have some relation to what Yugyeom had asked him and Mark earlier. "Let's go?"

Jaebum waited Park stand by him and to Youngjae go forward with the others, he can't help but smile when he felt the other's hand holding his arm. 

"Excited to your first party?" He asked the boy looking at his side. 

"Not much, but I'll be with you what could go wrong?" 

Jaebum stared at him, he was right. What could happen so wrong with a simple beach party?

(...)

Bambam was sitting on the couch just staring at his boyfriend sitting on the other side, he had his legs on the legs of the other it was supposed to be watching TV but something was bothering Yugyeom. 

He could not stop shaking his leg. Bambam knew something was not quite right.

"Yug, what's happening?" 

The redhead faced the other so fast that Bambam thought he might have been hurt. 

"What? Nothing? It was supposed to be happening? "He said running over the words, making the smaller to sit up on the couch and approach. Bambam held the other's face for him to face him, the chubby cheeks were flushed and warm, a smile came over his face.

"You're scared of things that Jinyoung said?" 

"Of course not. Do you think it would make me ashamed, and you know, nervous? "The redhead said looking into the eyes of his boyfriend, who had that damn smile.

"I think." He raised an eyebrow. "We know this is a great reason to make you nervous. I told you, Yug, we don't need to do anything, we have all the time in the world."

Bambam tried to comfort his boyfriend, but inside he was also feeling those same goosebumps he felt when Yugyeom asked him to be his boyfriend. If he could, he would lock himself in a room and cursing at Park Jinyoung with all his strength, he didn't help to talk about how they had to take care and to not make the house a mess. 

What audacity.

"Bam. I want, I really do." Yugyeom said after a while they were in silence just staring at each other. "You know I want it a lot. But I'm nervous." The low voice he had used left more than clear that yes, he was not just nervous, but afraid. 

"Why, Yug? Just me, the same Bambam you knew," It was the same Bambam, but in this situation, they would be and probably doing indecent things, but no stress, take a deep breath, that was what Yugyeom was saying in his mind. One of them had to stay calm.

"No, Bam, you don't understand. I want it to be special, I want it to be one of our best memories as a couple." Bambam wanted to kiss his boyfriend at the same time wanted to push him down the stairs.

The hands that held the chubby cheeks of his went down to accommodate on the neck of the other. "Yug, no matter how it is with you, it will be special. In our way, but it will be special."

Yugyeom then took initiative they both needed.

He approached the other and placed a gentle kiss on the soft Thai lips, he decided to take the reins of the situation and changed a little position to be over his boyfriend. Leaving only soft kisses, both on his lips and on the face, he would seize that moment to make clear how Bambam was perfect, in all the little details.

"Yug..." Bambam said trying to draw the attention of the guy who took all the world's time to leave kisses on the extension of his neck. "Yug ..." He tried again, getting only a sound in response. "We can not do anything here, remember?"

The phrase seemed to spark something in the younger. "Stay here, I'll come to get you, I need to do something."

Then the other of the body weight was not on him anymore, Bambam just got up in time to see his boyfriend up the stairs by two steps. 

"He gotta be kidding me..." Really, sometimes Yugyeom deserved a well-placed slap. 

His thoughts were interrupted when the redhead appeared on the stairs calling him. Bambam rolled his eyes and when he took reality in he was against the highest man in the bottom of the stairs, he smiled as cute way all the rage he felt disappeared.

"I asked help of Jae to buy some things for us. I hope you enjoy." He would say things like he was not that boy from a few minutes ago. Bambam was shaking with worry and anticipation. 

After all, it was his first time.

Going slowly up the stairs, Bambam mentally thanked for choosing light clothing because he was burning. He could not tell whether it was shame or even the heat, his boyfriend's body glued to each other and neither wanted to let go.

"I know you will find corny, but that's it, Bam." They were in the room they shared, and Yugyeom held the bathroom door handle. 

For a moment, Bambam stopped thinking that his boyfriend could have transformed the bathroom in their room something like the red room from Fifty Shades of Grey, but his thoughts were interrupted once he saw the room.

"Yug, don't believe..." He wanted to make a sarcastic comment, of course, he wanted, but he couldn't. Yugyeom had decorated the bathroom with some sweet smelling candles and filled the place of the bathtub with water and anything else besides foam. The water was a light pink mixed among small soap mountains.

"I know, its tacky and corny but I wanted the best for us." The redhead said circulating the long arms at the waist of the other. "Let's take a bath and then go to bed?"

Bambam was only able to agree. Would keep their play and then, an hour, Bambam would take advantage of all the attention that his boyfriend was willing to give him and try to still respond to the other. Sometimes he wondered if he was really the angel in Yugyeom's life or if it was the opposite.

(...)

Jaebum knew he shouldn't, but he took another drink after going with Mark at the bar a couple of times, he finally decided to take a break. Jaebum had taken some pictures of people dancing and especially Jinyoung, who at the beginning of the party ended up dropping him and going to the dance floor with Youngjae.

The two seemed to have great fun until the Park pulled to dance to some of those party animals. Jaebum laughs more than danced. Jackson was gone along with Mark for a while, but then Im can swear to see the Chinese walking through people frowning.

Jinyoung had decided to take a rest with his favorite person. Jaebum and Park decided to go sit in one of the low walls that were there, so as they found a little space, they sat. The taller drank a beer slowly while Jinyoung had been the same but with water.

"I think I'm not made for these things." He said smiling, looking at the boy leaning on his side. "These people all sweaty, jumping is not for me. I'd rather stay at home, definitely."

The two laughed about what he had said. Jaebum was without his camera but still had the phone so he took the opportunity to take a picture of Jinyoung's profile. Jaebum could be an old man, but he would fall in love every time he looked at Jinyoung.

"Bummie, you should go shoot things. The place is beautiful, isn't it?" Park said looking to the horizon.

The party was all open, the sound was due to a DJ next to the bar and the whole place was decorated in a simple, but chic way. Things were a mixture of white with pale wood. Jaebum had to agree, it was really beautiful.

"But you'll be fine alone?" Im said getting in front of the boy. 

Jinyoung smiled subtle, "It is not like being alone. And again, my fellow dancer was lost in this sea of ​​people, I will stay here as well and wait for him to come back."

"Are you sure?" 

"Uh-hum, Bummie." Park planted a quick kiss on the lips of the other, Jaebum felt the taste of his cocoa chapstick, the same as ever, "You can go, and when you come back, we go home, okay?"

Jaebum smiled with the act and with the words. 

"It's all right. If someone tries to get you, say that you are not alone and if the person insists, says I'm almost an MMA fighter. "

Jinyoung guffawed loudly and pushed him. "Go photograph the place, oh the greater fighter I've ever met."

Laughing, Im turned away from entering the place through people. He realized that he had left his beer with the other when he stopped to take pictures of the horizon, but he didn't worry, Jinyoung could only try, but he knew Jinyoung really preferred to be taking just water.

Park Jinyoung had some strange quirks.

(...)

Mark was angry. 

The American was very angry. 

Jackson was testing his patience, he always did it at parties that they were together. But this time, only one detail had been different, the two met in the crowd, a little tipsy, to say by the way, and he took an attitude that his sober persona would not.

Of course, as always Jackson dodged. Why the hell did he have to be so confusing as well ...?

Having invested in kissing the Chinese, Mark began to wander through space trying to take his mind the image of his best friend looking frightened and backing away from him. Should be the drinks, of course, that wouldn't have no other explanation.

He eventually found Youngjae in a corner of that dance floor, drinking beer and talking with some random people, it did not seem the kind of shy boy who had met a few years ago. 

Wordlessly, he pulled Youngjae away.  

The two ended up going to one of the points where there weren't many people, only the party decorations. Youngjae said something about having done illegal and about not accepting a game like Overwatch competing for the best game. 

Jackson could explode, for now, he would not care. After all, he should have known, the Chinese might not like him, might he? They were best friends and only this. This passion nurtured for years only served to leave him baffled.  

Youngjae held his face causing him to leave the messy and angry thoughts of a certain someone and face the soft thing that was Choi Youngjae.

"It's all right? You drank too much, Are you sick?"

"I..." Mark thought to answer but he did not want, he did not think of anything, only Youngjae. The boy mastered his mind in a way that he was not prepared. Much less when Mark kissed him, and felt Youngjae respond with the same urgency. It was what he needed: reciprocity.

He was so lost in a trance that was Youngjae, he did not notice the flash that lit them, much less Jaebum a little away from them taking pictures. Youngjae put the end in the kiss and pulled away, he was sober enough to know that they were being observed.

"JB?" He heard Choi said, he kept his face hidden in the neck of the other but was sure that he's recognized, even more, because Jaebum probably was not drunk enough to not recognize friends. 

"Youngjae? Mark? "Jaebum said uncertain, but then continued to ignore the fact Jae was holding the American hand. "Nice to see you, let's go home? I will look for Jackson to return. Jinyoung is sitting on the low wall ahead. I'll meet you there."

Without giving time for them to respond, Jaebum disappeared as fast as he appeared there. Neither more they exchanged a word, but they both knew they would have to talk about what had just happened.

But not now. 

(...)

The four friends were walking home, Jinyoung and JaeBum a little more forward talking about some things that Youngjae didn't care, really. He stared at the old friend and after the American who was on his side.

"Mark, can I ask you a question?" 

"Um, sure?" Tuan had a headache, he had drunk too much and on top would have to explain several things to his friends. Things that neither he knew what they were.

"If you had a unique opportunity to do something you always wanted to do... Would you do it?" Choi said looking forward, his heart was racing. 

Mark thought about what had happened earlier. He tried to do what they always wanted but did not know if he had lost his best friend. Jackson, according to JB, left home early, so did not spend a lot of time looking for him, but Mark wanted to see him. Mark wanted to know if Jackson still his best friend.

"I think... Yes. I would, at least you know you tried, right?" 

"Right. At least you tried."

(...)

The house was quiet, Yugyeom and Bambam were sleeping, but if you passed by their room, you could smell some kind of sweet candle. Jaebum did not care really, Jinyoung said before going to the room that they were fine. Mark and Youngjae had gone to the room as soon as they arrived, and Jackson, well, Jackson was somewhere. 

Jinyoung heard saying he would take a shower and then do something, he shrugged not understanding what it really was but Jaebum decided to go downstairs. The alcohol in his blood made his need for water increased, with that thought, he headed into the dark room. Deciding to leave just like that, the light from the hallway was enough. He already knew where it was, so it was no problem to find a glass.

While distracted, Jaebum felt another presence in the room. He did not turn around, after all, it could only be Jinyoung who had left the room and decided to stay with him for a little longer. He was even surer when he felt the delicate hands cover his eyes.

"Jinyoungie ..." He lowered the hand holding the glass. He tried to turn to face the smaller but was stopped with a mild rebuke. "All right, you want to play? We will play. "The tone he had was funny. "I will not open my eyes, I promise."

That was enough to feel the soft hands of the other leave his face, he thought about opening his eyes, but he was drunk and it seemed the best joke that two seventeen years old boys could do. 

He felt his body being rotated, and the smaller approaching him. 

Breaths mingled, Jaebum can feel his nose rubbing cheeks he loved it, and soon they were kissing. But something was different, he could not tell what it was at first.

The kiss went on the old way, and slow in their time. But then something happened in the mind of Jaebum. Jinyoung had not been drinking and had said he would take a shower, why he was feeling a faint taste of beer and no taste of lip balm that he knew the other used.

When he opened his eyes was surprised to see the person in front of him. 

Youngjae was with open eyes, but his head was low. 

"I'm sorry." It was all he heard from Choi, Jaebum did not know if he said something else, just came out of the kitchen. On the way, he ran into Jackson, who looked frightened. He didn't mind and ran upstairs as fast as he could.

None of this should be real. 

He had just drunk too much, and it was all a big nightmare. Tomorrow none of this would matter, everything would be fine. He would be with Jinyoung and all your friends would be happy, just enjoying the last trip they would have together.

Right?