Shame on Me

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(This chapter is in Sehun's POV of the morning after Jongin helps him home. )

 

 

 

Sehun hadn’t remembered how he had got home last night. One moment he was getting off the phone with Jungkook’s grandmother and the next he was waking up in his bed. 

 

 

The alpha rubbed his face as he remembered the unpleasant conversation he had with Jungkook’s grandmother the day before. 

 

 

“Mina is getting married in the spring, I was hoping I could bring Jungkook.” 

 

“If she wants her son to go to her wedding, she can ask him herself.” 

 

 

That woman had some nerve. She hadn’t seen her son in years, and now that she was getting married she thought of the young alpha. Sehun scoffed. She didn’t even bother to ask herself, had sent her mother to ask Sehun. How distasteful.

 

Deciding that he wasn’t going to go down that road again, Sehun rose from his bed. He noticed his shoes were placed perfectly aside from one another. 

 

That was odd. Surely neither of his security guards had cared enough to do that. Whenever the alpha got drunk, the staff merely kept Jungkook away from him and allowed him his privacy knowing he would eventually stumble into bed. 

 

They were paid to make sure his home and son were safe, not to take care of the alpha whenever he felt...unlike himself. 

 

Sehun made his way over to his minibar and poured himself a glass of water, slowly washing the dryness of the leftover taste of alcohol away. He check the time on his smartwatch and was grateful it wasn’t too late in the morning. It was around the time the cook was finishing up breakfast. 

 

Stripping his clothes as he walk towards his bathroom, Sehun’s mind drifted back to how his shoes sat neatly next to his bed. It really shouldn’t be such a big deal, and yet Sehun felt as if he was missing something important and it unnerved the alpha. 

 

Sehun pressed the ‘on’ button in his shower and the perfect temperature of water began to rain down on him from above. He washed his hair and body and took an extra moment to simply enjoy the hot water on his body before turning off the shower and toweling himself down. 

 

After wrapping the towel around his waist, Sehun finished up the rest of his hygiene and went back to his main room to find that his personal stylist had entered his room while he was in the shower and laid out today’s outfit on his bed.

 

Without a second thought, the alpha got dressed and made his way downstairs to the dining room where, as expected, the cook was laying out breakfast in front of Jungkook. 

 

“Good morning, sir.” 

 

Sehun nodded and took his seat across from his son, but not before grabbing his laptop. He planned on reviewing a few things for work. 

 

The cook knew not to put a plate in front of Sehun as the alpha rarely ate breakfast, and simply filled his mug with coffee. 

 

“Enjoy, sir.” 

 

Again, Sehun silently acknowledge the employee and opened his laptop. 

 

It was quiet for a moment before he heard Jungkook sit his fork down. 

 

“Why was that omega here last night, Father?”

 

Sehun looked up from his laptop and at the young alpha across from him. 

 

“Omega?” 

 

Jungkook scoffed as if he was insulted that his dad was pretending to be clueless. 

 

“Yes, Father. That omega was helping one of the guards get you upstairs last night. I saw him disappear into your room. You didn’t sleep with him did you?”

 

Sehun noticed the disgust on his son’s face and tone and knew Jungkook was telling the truth. He had really come home with an omega last night. 

 

He honestly didn’t remember, but he didn’t want his son to know that. 

 

“That’s really not any of your business, Jungkook,” he stated as he turns his attention back to his laptop. However, instead of continuing with work, he pulled up his security system application and skipped back to last night’s feed. 

 

He heard Jungkook scoff again before getting up out of his chair, “Whatever, I’m going to school.” 

 

Sehun didn’t say anything as his son left for the day. He scanned the video feed from the night before until he finally got to the time he arrived back home in a taxi. 

 

The alpha starred at the screen as he watched the same omega from the park help him out of the taxi. He followed the scene all the way until the omega helped him in his bed. He noticed how the omega gracefully took off Sehun’s shoes and tucked him into bed. 

 

He assumed that the omega would simply leave right afterward, but was intrigued to see the omega crouch down next to his sleepy form and stare at him for a moment before bringing his hand up to touch the alpha’s face. 

 

Sehun zoomed into the video and saw that the omega’s lips were moving as he spoke before snatching his hand back quickly when the alpha turned into his touch. Then, Sehun watched as the omega left his room and then his house. 

 

He was expecting the omega to call another taxi but was shocked when the omega started walking down the driveway until he was where Sehun’s cameras could no longer see him. 

 

It briefly crossed his mind that it was nearly 4 am and the omega shouldn’t be walking by himself this late at night, but then Sehun remembered that it really wasn’t any of his business what the omega did. 

 

Still, the omega was nice enough to help Sehun get home safely, and the alpha couldn’t ignore that. 

 

Without thinking, Sehun rewound the security feed and paused it when the omega face looked back before leaving his bedroom. He zoomed in until the omega’s face nearly covered the whole screen. 

 

He brought his hand up to rest his chin on as he studied the omega’s face. He was pretty, that was a fact. He seemed to be wearing a bit of makeup. Sehun wondered if he had been out with someone when they crossed paths. The thought quickly got annoying so the alpha moved on to the next thought. 

 

Why did he waste his time helping me? 

 

There had to be a reason for the omega’s actions. Maybe he wanted money. Maybe a raise at work? Sehun was his boss after all. Maybe he figured he would blackmail the alpha unless he gave him a promotion or something at the hotel. 

 

Sehun closed his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter