Shame on You

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin ended up getting less sleep than he planned.

 

The material for his Biology class was more complex than he expected but despite that, the omega successful learned it. Now all he had to do was remember all the new material come Monday morning.

 

He was confident that in himself though.

 

The nightclub Jongin worked at was only a few blocks from the subway. Being an omega, he shouldn’t be as comfortable with walking around at night alone, but at this point in his life, Jongin was numb to it. The few times he was approached by alphas he had gotten away alive, and that’s really all he could ask for. He was grateful to escape with just a few cuts and bruises. Other omegas weren’t always so lucky.

 

Jongin kept his head low as he passed the groups of men hanging around outside. It was Friday night so the streets were more crowded than usual, but the omega did his best to not bump into any strangers. He couldn’t risk running into trouble and ending up late to his shift.

 

“Hey, beautiful, where you headed?”

 

“Yo pretty omega, why don’t you come hang out with us for a while?”

 

“Where’s your alpha, beautiful? Pretty things like you shouldn’t walk around alone so late at night.”

 

Jongin ignored the catcalls and kept on walking. As demeaning those alphas comments were, Jongin didn’t let it get to him. He was used to people trying to bring him down despite not knowing him personally. He refused to allow himself to fall into the sad helpless state the world expected someone in his situation to be in.

 

He had to keep pushing through.

 

Jongin finally made it to the club. The bouncers gave him a friendly nod as they gently moved people in the crowd aside so the omega could get passed. Doors opened to the public in half an hour, but the line to the club was already long. Jongin hardly kept up with the artist who performed at the club, but from how popular the place was, he assumed the artists were all pretty famous.  

 

“Hey, Jongin!’

 

Jongin smiled at his favorite co-worker and friend, “Hey, Chanyeol. How are you?”

 

The alpha bartender shrugged. “Same as every night. Bored with my life, looking high and low for my soulmate.”

 

Park Chanyeol was one of the only alpha’s Jongin worked who wasn’t a complete . The taller male was extremely handsome, playful, smart, and was a musical genius. He was easily the most sought out alpha in the club, but Chanyeol never let the attention get to his head. Even though men and women practically threw themselves at him, the alpha would politely reject them all. He was saving himself for his soulmate and wasn’t interested in meaningless .

 

Jongin knew that whoever ended up with Chanyeol was going to be the happiest person in the world. The alpha deserved a good mate.

 

“Maybe tonight will be the night,” Jongin grinned.

 

The bartender leaned across the bar and returned the friendly smile.

 

“Doubtful, but thanks for the enthusiasm.”

 

Jongin laughed and hopped off the barstool. He started toward the employee locker room to get ready for the rest of the night.

 

~.~.~.~

 

Halfway through his shift, Jongin was called over to a new table of very loud men.  

 

The omega knew that they were more than likely already drunk and was only in the club to hit on girls and eat. The closer he got to the group. he recognized one of the men.

 

“Look, yall. It’s D.O’s cute boyfriend!”

 

Suddenly, the table erupted with cheers and laughter. The man mentioned did a helpless shrug and shot Jongin an innocent smile.

 

Do Kyungsoo, or D.O as his friends called him, was Jongin’s boyfriend of 6 months now. He had met the beta male right here in the club and after hours or flirty conversation and a very intimate dance together, the two men had been happily dating ever since.

 

Kyungsoo was 4 years older than Jongin, but the beta didn’t attend college and was currently working as a delivery boy last Jongin knew. Kyungsoo didn’t like talking about his work when they were together, so Jongin learned to stop asking about it.

 

“Before you guys bombard him with orders, I need to steal him away real fast,” the beta male announced as he rose to his feet.

 

Jongin smiled as the other reached out to grab his hand. His table of friends whistled as Kyungsoo pulled him away to the dance floor.

 

Jongin wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo’s neck as pale hands found his waist simultaneously. He smiled up at his boyfriend and moved his hips to the music.

 

“You guys seem to be having a good time,” the omega commented.

 

Kyungsoo smirked, “Yeah, it’s Yixing’s birthday so, you know, we gotta celebrate best we can.”

 

Jongin nodded at turned around so that his was on directly Kyungsoo’s crotch and continued to move to the music. The beta groaned and ran his hands up and down Jongin’s thighs, keeping the smaller pressed firmly against him.

 

Kyungsoo leaned forward and pressed his mouth on his favorite spot on the omega’s neck. Jongin moaned as his head fell back, giving the man better access.

 

He felt gentle kisses move along his unmarked neck. He shuddered.

 

“You’re so y, baby. You know that don’t you?”

 

Jongin’s eyes rolled back at Kyungsoo’s deep voice and warm breath on his skin. He nodded and let out a small moan in response.

 

The beta chuckled, “All my friends are so jealous of me for capturing an omega like you.”

 

Jongin hummed at the compliment, too lost in the way his body felt against the other.

 

“So beautiful...so smart....so hard-working…,” Kyungoo whispered as he continued to drag his lips along Jongin’s sensitive neck. The omega almost let out a needy whine.

 

“Baby, can you get me $5000?”

 

Jongin’s eyes shot open, ual desires completely gone.

 

What?!

 

The omega turned around to look at his boyfriend in the eyes, “Excuse me?”

 

Kyungsoo didn’t look too concerned with the shocked expression on his boyfriend’s face. He repeated the question with the same dull tone.

 

Jongin scoffed in disbelief, “Are you serious, Soo? Do you know how hard it was for me to get that $500 you needed? I only got 10 hours of sleep for two weeks! It would take months for me to make that kind of money. You promised me you would stop gambling, Soo. What happened”

 

Kyungsoo turned away and groaned in frustration, “I know I did, babe. I don’t know. It just happened. I’m sorry. After I pay this person back, I promise I won’t do it again.”

 

Jongin crossed his arms, “Can none of your friends help you out? If more people chip in, it will be easier to make the money. I can’t -.”

 

Can’t do this alone again…

 

Jongin rubbed his face to stop the tears from coming through. He couldn’t cry. He was supposed to be strong. He could do anything he put his mind to, right? So what he was going to have to give up sleep and extra food for the next few months? It wouldn’t be the hardest thing he’s had to endure.

 

“Okay, Soo. I’ll make you the money.”

 

A huge smile decorated the beta’s face. He pulled Jongin into a tight hug.

 

“Thank you. Babe. You really are the best.”

 

Jongin didn’t say anything as Kyungsoo simply went back over to his tabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter