... Dont know what the title should be... --____--

The Story of Yangderella

ps. this happens 1 week after dooseung met.

----------------------------------------

*Yoseob's POV*

Yay! The first week of school is finally over! And I actually manage to make some friends like Hongki and Jaejin. But Kiki and Seungie umma, are the closest to me. Well today, to celebrate the end of the first week of school we're gonna go to the movie then have dinner together. I took a shower and decided to wear white skinnies, a white T-shirt, and a black and white vest, with a grayish beanie. As I slip on my shoes, ready to go out, Joon yelled out "Yoseob, if you go out, stay out till at least 9 or 10. My friends are coming over and I don't want them to know that I live with such a pathetic person like you." "Ok!!" I shouted back and headed out. It's gonna take me a while to get there, I think I'll take a short cut through the ally. Since it was dark in there, I couldn't see where I was going and bumped into a group of guys. "Sorry, I'm in a rush!" I said. "Where are you going missy? You bumped into my friend here and all he get is a sorry? You should help entertain him till he feels better." one of them said. "Huh!? What do you mean? I only bumped into him, it didn't hurt any one. And what do you mean missy? I'm a dude you know." I said, pissed, since I hate being mistaken as a girl. "So, you're a boy, huh? Well all the better, I've always wanted to know what it's like to a boy. And you're really cute you know." he said. "Wait, what are you doing?!" I ask, panicking as two of them grabbed my legs. "We're having fun." he said. "No please don't" "Don't worry, we'll leave you alone after we-" suddenly, he fell. Behind him was Junhyung. It looked like he knocked my attacker out. "W-what are y-you doing? Y-you know, we h-have a lot of p-power here." one of them stuttered. "Well, I have a lot more power then you can ever dream of. Now don't let me see you again if you don't want to be enemies of the Yong Cooperation." he said. "We're sorry!" they said and ran away. "Are you ok? What are you doing in this dangerous place anyway?" he said. "Oh, I was gonna go and meet my friends, and since I was running late, I decided to take a short cut." "You babo, this ally is very dangerous, you shouldn't be here alone." "Yah, don't call me babo, I'm not one. Oh! No, I'm late, I told my friends I'll meet them at 4 it's already 3, whaaa,I'll miss the bus!" I whined. "... Wow, how bout this, I give you a ride, and you give me something in return?"

*Junhyung POV*

"... Wow, how bout this, I give you a ride, and you give me something in return?" I said "Um, sure. But what do you want in return?" he asked nervously, probably unsure of what I want from him. "I'll tell you later when I think of what I want from you" I replied. "Kay!" he said happily. "This way" I said as I lead him to my motorcycle. "Get on" I said after I got on and handed him my extra helmet. "Um..." "What are you waiting for? Didn't you say you're gonna be late?" I said when I saw him hesitate. "Um, its ok, I think I'll walk." he said, 'hmm, he must be scared. Cute!' I thought to myself. "Are you scared? Don't worry, nothing will happen. Just grab on tight." "O-Ok..." ha said, and got on my motorcycle. Then he hesitated, unsure of where to hold on to. I took his hand and place them around my waist. "Huh? What are you doing?!" he asks, alarmed by my sudden movement. "Well if you don't wanna die, then hold on tight." I said, and started my motorcycle. He squeaked, and hugged my waist so tight that I almost couldn't breath, despite all that, I'm enjoying this. "Yoseob-ah, where here." I said, then I realize that the back of my shirt was wet, 'he must have been crying, aww, he's afraid of speed, cute!' I thought. "It's ok, don't cry anymore, we've arrive" I said as I got of the motorcycle. "Really?" he asked, then rubbed his eye cutely. "Yup", and I helped him of my motorcycle. "Yah! Yong Junhyung, what did you do to my baby boy!" someone shouted.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey im back! sorry i took so long to update, my evil dictator of a math teacher, and my monster in disguise french teacher gave me too much test and homework... TT^TT