Jealous

The Story of Yangderella

Yay I finally Updated!!!! Sorry for the long wait *bows*

Hope you enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kikwang Pov*

"Shouldn't we get going? We still haven't gotten you out of those wet clothes of yours" said Woonie, half dragging me away.

"Oh! Yeah! Okaaay! Bye Minhwan! Hope I see you later!" I said, still being dragged by Woonie, looking up, I see that he was pouting.

"Awww, Woonie, why are you pouting?"

"I don't like you talking to him."

Only then did i realize that my Woonie was jealous. 

"Awwwwww, is Woonie jelly?" I giggled, "Don't worry, I'll never leave you. You have no need to be jelly, I'm just trying to be nice."

"I know, but still...."
"Anyway, can we go get something for me to change into? My shirt is wet."
"Yeah, we can go to my house, it's really close, then I can give you something to change into."

 

*At Dongwoon's house*
I was sitting on Woonie's bed, waiting for him to get me some thing to wear.
"Hey, Kiki, I found something, it might be too big for you, but it's the smallest thing I can find."he said, emerging from the walk in closet with some clothes in his hand.
"It's ok." I said, taking to cloth and heading to the washroom.
*Dongwoon POV*
I was sitting on the bad when Kiki emerged from the bathroom, and it was lucky that I was sitting because the site of Kiki would have made me fall over with surprise. 'Damn Kiki sure looks y in that' He was wearing his skinny jeans because it wasn't ruin and over that he was wearing a large tshirt that slips over his shoulder reveling his milky white skin.
"Omo! Woonie!! Your nose is bleeding!!" Kiki exclaimed rushing toward me with a tissue.
"It doesn't matter. You can't go out like that. That's it, we're going shopping for some new clothing for you." I said, I just couldn't let other people see my yeobo like this, I'm the only that should see him like this.
 [AN: sudden dirty thought...>3> *gets slapped*]
"Huh? What's wrong with this??" he said looking down at his shirt.
"Something...now let's go." I said as I dragged him out of my house, not before giving him a sweater to cover him up.
At the Mall (still Dongwoon POV)
As soon as we got into the mall, I dragged Kiki to my favorite store and started picking things out for him.
"Hmmmmm, Kiki, what do you think is better, this shirt or this shirt?" I said, holding up a tight T-shirt and an over-sized knitted sweater. "How bout you try on both!" Then I dragged him into the changing room giving him the two shirts.
*Kikwang POV*
"Here you go" said Woonie, giving me the two shirts to try on....
"Why aren't you changing yet??" he asked....huh does he expect me to change right now, with him staring at me like that?!
"Woonie!!! Get out so I can change!!!" I whined.
"Aww....but....ok..." he said as he sadly got out.
After 2 minutes I finish changing, deciding that I like the over sized sweater more, I got out to ask Woonie what he thinks, only to see this.........Oh my god, I can't believe I sweared, anyway, I saw the sales attendant flirting with MY Woonie!!! The nerve of her, and he's not even telling her to stop!!! 
*Dongwoon POV*
I was waiting for Kiki when the attendant chick came up to me and said "Hey there handsome~ My shift ends in 5 minutes, wanna wait for me, then we can have some...fun together?". 
This dare flirt with me?! I looked over and saw Kiki standing there and suddenly an idea popped in my head. Kekeke I'm gonna make Kiki jealous as revenge when he made me jelly earlier.
"What kind of fun are you taking about?" I asked the , giving her a seductive smile.