... Dont know what the title should be... ---_---'' ...again...

The Story of Yangderella

 

*Joon POV*
"Hey, old man! When's Yoseob coming home?" I asked our butler. "Sorry young master, I forgot to tell you that the other young master is not coming home tonight. He is staying with a friend."  "What friend, he have friends? Ohh...."  I'm not that happy that Yoseob is not coming home..... and on top of that, he's staying at another person's house.... "Yo! Joon! Where is Yoseob? Why isn't he home yet? It's so late already!" I heard Mir say. 
*Junhyung POV*
 "Ahhhh Junnie, slow down!!! I'm scared!!!" said Seobie as he hug me tighter, not that I mind. 'Wait! What am I saying? Oh well' then a mischievous idea popped into my head. I sped up and started doing tricks (think lifting up the front wheel) "Hey Yong Junhyung what do you thing you're doing. You might have a death wish but I don't!!!"  "Ok, I'll slow down but only on one condition, you'll call me oppa for the rest of the week! And that means monday, tuesday, thursday, wednesday, friday, and saturday. Oh and the rest of today!" "What? Huh? Why would I do that??" he asked, confused. "Cuz you want me to slow down and stop doing tricks!"  "Aishhh ok" he said. "Yeah, who are you saying it to?" "You of course!! Who else os on this motorcycle other then me and you, and I certainly don't talk to myself." hee answered, clearly pissed off. "And what do you call me?" "O-oppa......" he whispered. "Huh? What you say? I can't hear you." I said, feeling like teasing him a little. "I said, oppa!" he said a little louder. "Still can't hear you." "OPPA!! Are you happy now?" As soon as the word oppa left his mouth, I felt people looking at us. "See! I told you she was a girl!" "Oppa? That's a girl? I though that she was just a really pretty boy." Were some of what I heard people around us say. Seobie seems to have heard it too since he turned beet red. *At Junhyung's House* When we arrived at Junhyung's house, I was really surprised. "Omg I didn't know that you were that rich!" I said. "Aren't you rich as well? Why are you so surprise?" he asked. "Oh, I actually don't know, its just how your house is decorated I think." I said. "Well what are you waiting for? Lets go in!" he said, as he drag me into his beautiful mansion.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
kekekekeke i finally updated......... srry my geo teach geve me too much hw