Dooseung...

The Story of Yangderella

*Hyunseung POV*

Aishhh, those boys, first I hadda take care of Yoseob, now I hafta take care of Kikwang too. It's not that I mind it, actually, I like taking care of them, but why must they call me umma, I'm a dude!!! They should call me appa instead! Well what ever, I hafta start practicing. I though to myself as I put on the music in the dance practice room, this school seriously have every thing, wait till Yoseob sees this. Then I started dancing, my body moving to the music. Then, suddenly, someone started clapping, surprising me. I fell first onto the ground sine I was doing a back flip. He ran over and helped me up. "Are you ok? Sorry for startling you" he said. "It's ok, I just didn't realize you were there. I'm Hyunseung by the way, and you are?" I asked. "Oh, I'm Doojoon, I was just coming here to practice, like I've been doing for the past year..." he said. "Oh!!! Sorry, I should get going then..." I said. "Oh, it's ok, we can always share, this room is big enough for the two of us." said Doojoon, as I was about to leave. 'Wow, hot and nice! I don't see a lot of guys like that often.' So I'm bi, got a problem with that!

*Doojoon POV*

'Aishh, class finally ended, it was soo boring! The teach keep on nagging bout behaving, getting and maintaining a high mark, and what not about school. Blah, blah, blah. Now, I finally get to visit the dance room, heard that they decide to renovate it, wonder what it looks like now...' I thought as I was walking to the dance room. As I got closer, I heard music coming out from under the closed doors, 'hmmm, I wonder whose in their, usually, most people know well enough to not us this dance room, it is BEAST only room, and only us kingkas get to use it. I looked inside and froze immediately, in there was a girl, no wait a boy, but he look enough like a girl with his beautiful face, he was dancing. His body swaying to the music. I started clapping while he did his back flip, he fell. Opps I must have startled him. I rushed over trying to help him up. "Are you ok? Sorry for startling you" I said. "It's ok, I just didn't realize you were there. I'm Hyunseung by the way, and you are?" he asked. "Oh, I'm Doojoon, I was just coming here to practice, like I've been doing for the past year..." I said. "Oh!!! Sorry, I should get going then..." he said. No I don't want him to leave yet, I wanna know more about him. "Oh, it's ok, we can always share, this room is big enough for the two of us." I said quickly before he left. 'No! Wait, what am I saying, Junhyung will be pissed that I let him stay! Well what ever, he is kinda cute...'

--------------------------------------------------

another short chappie... sorry!!! but hey, atleast i didnt take as long as last time to update!....i think?

anyway guys plz comments!