The Meeting

The Story of Yangderella

Yoseob's POV

"Wow, this school is soo big and pretty!" I said. "Don't embarass us, don't act like you've never seen a palace before." said Lee Joon, "You're embarassing, Mir let's pretend we don't know such a low life like him" and with that, they left me. Not that I mind or anything.

The school does look like a palace though, with it's tall ceiling and marble walls. I was walking, anf I suddenly bump into something, dropping my books. "Yah, watch where you're walking." He said. I was speechless, he was tall, and muscular, not the muscle bound westler dude type, those were disgusting, he was just muscular enough to have abs and not be all bones.

"I'm soo sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" I said as I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks. "It's ok, I wasn't looking either" he said, 'wow, he's hot and nice. Wait hot?! What am I saying, he is a guy, wake up me, you're not gay!' I thought to myself.

*Junhying's POV*

"My butler is such and annoying old man why doesn't he retire already." I complained. "You know you don't really mean that, the last time he took a vacation, you miss him and forced him to come back 2 days into it." said Dongwoon. "Humf!" I replied, but it is true, I really like the old man, he's like a father I never had, with my real father working abroad all the time. BANG! I bumped into a person.

"Yah! Watch where you're walking." I shouted, then I saw his face. He was small, about 170cm, with a petite figure, a small button nose, chubby cheeks, and cheerful eyes, that currently look scared. "I'm soo sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going!" He said.

"It's ok, I wasn't looking either" I said, wait what am I saying, usually I would punch that person senseless and make him a social outcast for bumping into me. I quickly walk away before I could do anything more Junhyung-like. "Wow! Someone bumped into Junhyung and actually walked away without even a scratch. I must congratulate him later of being the first and probably only person to do so." said my oldest and most trusted friend Doojoon. "Shut up before I punch that smile off of that face of yours." I said.

"You won't do it, because you love me." I rolled my eyes and walk away. 'Hmmm, I wonder what that cute boy's name was. I would like to meet him again.' I thought to myself 'Wait! Why am I caring so much for that boy, it's like I'm hitting on him, but no, I'm not gay. I'm just interested in him because I'm bored and he seem like a fun person to toy with, that's right he's just a new toy.' I'm proud of myself for solving my own problem. *Yoseob's POV* I was still in dream land when someone tape me on my shoulder, and I turn around to see a muscular boy about my age, "How did you do it?" he asked me, confused I answered "Do what?"

"You know walk away alive, with not even a scratch, most people who bumped into the Junhyung doesn't walk away alive, and if they do, they're badly beaten." Oh, so his name is Junhyng, wait, what is he talking about being beaten up after bumping into him, I did that and I'm ok now.

"By the way I'm Lee Kikwang, what's your name?" said the boy. "Yang Yoseob, wanna be friends?" I asked. "Sure! Yay! My first friend here. I don't know anybody yet, but now I know you." said Kikwang. "You're my first friend here too, but I have my half brothers though, they don't like to be seen with me, says I'll embarrass them." I said. "It's ok, I'll never say anything like that to you."

"Oh, and I think my childhood friend Hyunseung goes here as well. Wanna go and see him with me?" I asked. "Sure!" "Hey Seungie umma," I shouted when I saw, my childhood friend Hyunseung. "Seobbie, my baby boy, I missed you so much!" "Umma, I wanna introduce you to my new friend Kikwang, Kiki, this is my friend Hyunseung."

"Hi, I'm Kikwang, you can call me Kiki if you want like Seobbie suddenly decided to do. But I have a question, why does Seobbie call you umma, you're very pretty but you still look a bit like a guy, and you're clearly to young to have a kid as old as him." asks Kiki. "Oh, that's cause he's so pretty,a d he took care of me and helped me through a lot of things ever since my real umma died." I answered. "Yes, and I take care of Seobbie like he's my own. And one day, he decided to call me umma just for fun but the name stuck."

Hi! my second chapter!! yay, hope u guys like it!!