Meet Yoseob and Junhyung

The Story of Yangderella

 

 *At the Yang mansion*

"Yoseob! Come down here and iron my uniform!" said Mir "Iron mine too, it's the first day of Cube High and I wanna impress people, you should feel lucky that we are letting you attend!" added Lee Joon [ a/n: Sorry it's not that I hate MBLAQ or anything, it's just that I couldn't think of another person. And please don't worry, I'll give them a happy ending]

"Yes, I'm coming." answered Yoseob," I just need to change into my uniform" as he change into his old hand me down uniform, given to him by Lee Joon, It was too big and he dad to roll up the sleeves, and pants, he also had to wear a belt to keep the pants from falling down because of his slim waist.

Mir and him were starting their first year of Cube High, a renown high school for the rich and famous. Lee Joon hyung was starting his second year today too. From what he says, it is the highest privilage to join the kingkas, the riches and most famous people in the school. He also said that not only is money needed, they also needed looks and talents.

"I almost got to join, but they were afraid that I would beat them in popularity, so they didn't let me in." Lee Joon said 1 week into school last year, but Yoseob knew that he was exaggerating, he didn't get in because of his altitude, Lee Joon was a narcissus, and a show off, just like his brother, just worse. At least Mir doesn't lie to impress others. 

. Although his family is rich, his mother died when he was young, and his father is always at work in another country. His stepmother mistreats him, but he put up with it for the sake of his father, he already has enough to deal with and doesn't need to handle Yoseob' s problem.

*At the Yong mansion*

"Young Master it is time for you to get ready for school, please wake up. You wouldn't want to be late on your first day." said his personal butler,  "Ok, I'm up, so stop nagging old man." said Junhying sleepily, it was the first day of his second year and --- was already nagging at him about being late.

The teacher doesn't really care because his parents donated too much money to the school for them to fail him, also he isn't stupid, he could easily ace all his classes, he's just too lazy.

He's one of the kingkas of the school, along with his friends Doojoon and Dongwoon. "Ok, old man, I'm up, so shut that mouth!" Junhyung shouted at ---. And he got ready for school.

yay! my first update!!