Getting Info...

The Story of Yangderella

*Junhyung's POV*

'This is gonna be fun toying with him, I wonder what I'll do.' I though. "What are you thing, it better not be about me. Cuz the last time you thought about me with that smile on your face, I broke my arm and had to stay in the hospital for weeks." said Dongwoon. "No, I'm not thinking about you, anyway, toying with you is not fun. You whine too much and you end up giving me trouble. I'm thinking about what I wanna do to that little toy that I bumped into this morning." "You mean that little boy that remained fine after bumping into you. Anyway he wasn't the only one to you know." "Oh,... Her" said Dongwoon recalling his worst nightmare come true. "Anyway, you're smart right? Dongwoon, I want you to fine out as much as you can about that toy. It looks like I found my new toy. Hope he last longer than my old one did." I said. "No! Junhyung you wouldn't, remember what happened to your old 'Toy'? That little boy wouldn't be able to stand it. He'll probably die." said Dongwoon. "No, this time I don't plan to play with him like how I did with my last toy, this time I want to use brain and power to toy with him." I said. "What do you mean by that?" "You'll see, but first I need to get infos about that boy. And that's where tou come in, get it? Have it ready for me by tomorrow." "How! I don't even know the boy's name." complained Dongwoon. "How should I know, you're the insanely smart one here, not me. Go ask around or something. Ok?" "Ok, I'll have it for you by tomorrow." sighed Dongwoon. *The next day.* "So, Dongwoon, do you have it?" I asked. "If this is the boy you were looking for, then yes." he said, showing me a picture of a cute blonde guy doing aeygo. "Yes that's him. I knew you wouldn't disappoint me." I said smiling. "Ok, ... So, his name is Yang Yoseob, currently in first year here. Hi father is the CEO of the pretty big modeling companyEtiquette. His mother died when he was four, now currently living with his step-mother Anna Yang and his two half-brother Lee Joon and Mir. Lee Joon was the show off boy that tried to join our elite group last year but got rejected because of his altitude. Yoseob's childhood friend is Jang Hyungseung, a model of Etiquette, and son of the famous singer Jang ~~~. :yunseung is know for his feminine beauty, look and motherly aura, earning the nickname Seunggie umma from Yoseob. To those who doesn't know Hyungseung well, he is known as the 4D Princebecause of his personality. Yoseob himself is know for his aeygo, and cheerful personality, making all those around him happy, except for his step-mother and brothers. He is extremely dense and doesn't even realize the number of girls at his old school crushing on him. The girls there calls him the Baby Prince Seobbie, while his friends calls him Seobbie. He secertly get abused by his steps at home while his father is always, working abroad, which is almost always. And the general info about him is: he weigh 56 kg, he is 170 cm tall, and his talents. Include singing and dancing. He is also known for his angelic voice." said Dongwoon. "Thanks Dongwoon. I knew you would leave up to your reputation as the information finder. Now I know what I would do to my new toy, Yoseob." I said.

-----------------------------------------------

sorry about the funny font, my fone is just messed