... Dont know what the title should be... --____-- ...again...

The Story of Yangderella

soo i posted the teaser chap on this too!! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

‎*Junhyung POV*
While watching the movie, I realized that The Lorax is one of her favorite movie. Wait, why am I not getting all emotional and stuff? Is it that I've gotten over her? Or is it that I've act so cold and unemotional for so long that I actually don't feel anything? Then I felt something snuggle close to me. I looked next to me, and saw that Seobie was hugging my arm, I felt my heart speed up, wait if I feel my heart speed up, then that means I actually feel something! I'm not completely unemotional, but why is my heart skipping a beat for Seobie? I don't have feelings for him... Do I?
*Kikwang POV*
"Whaaa, soo sad!!! Why did the fishes hafta move away!!!" I sniffed.
"Ah! Kiki, why are chu crying???? What happened?" Woonie asked, from beside me. Yeah! I got him to sit beside me!!!! It wasn't that hard actually, he was the one who asked me!! I'm soo happy.
"Oh! I'm just really sad that those fish have to move out because of all the pollution... Hehehe, silly reason, right?" I answered.
"No, I think that it actually really sweet" he answer, then wipe my tears away. Awww he's soo sweet! 
*Later when the movie ended*
We were all talking with each other, suddenly, "Hey Kiki, can I talk with you alone?" Woonie said.
"Um... Sure? What's wrong?" I said as he dragged me away to a secluded corner. 'Ahhh what's he gonna say? Am I too clingy? Too short? Does he hate me? Did he find out I'm gay? Is he homophobic?? Did he find out my feeling for him? Ahhh I'm soo nervous!' I thought.
"Umm... How do I say this,......um... Kiki, I know we've known each other for not very long, and I realize that you might not like this and it can ruin our friendship, but I have to say this......... I l-love you. I'm soooo sorry, I didn't mean for it to happen, it just that I feel so happy and free when I'm with you and I just can't help but smile when I'm with you. I know you might not like me back and I've just ruined what ever friendship we have b-"
*Dongwoon POV*
I was rambling on and on about how I feel about him when I felt a pair of lips on mine. It's as soft as I imagine..... Wait!! Is he kissing me?! Does that mean he also feel the same for me?! Then he pull back, with a dark blush on his face.
"I-I l-love you t-too....." he said, looking down, "I was just scared that you don't feel the same as me, and it would ruin whatever friendship we have..... I'm such a coward..." 
"No!! I was scared of that too, it just that I had to try, I don't wanna regret anything. Actually, I was mentally preparing for you to reject me...." Then I notice his blush was getting even darker, 'ahhhhh he's too cute!!!'
"So..... Do we tell them?" he asked,
"Them? Who? What?" I asked confused.
"Seungie, Seobie, Joonie, and Junnie of course! And that were d-dating.... Are we dating?" he asked.
"Nope!....."I replied, "Kiki, will you be my boyfriend? I just wanna make sure..." I saw him blush harder, as he nod his head eagerly. "Now we are!! And hell yeah we're gonna tell them, they can eat sh*t if they r homophobic" I said.
"Seobie and Seungie are gay, so there not, now all we need to worry about are Junnie and Joonie...." Kiki said. 
"Well, let's find out!" I said as I held his hand and dragged him out to meet the others. 
*Yoseob POV*
Me and the other guys were talking when we saw Kiki and Woonie walk toward us, holding hands.
"Hey! Guys! We have something important to tell you!" said Woonie, "we're dating!!" 
"Yeah! Finally, you guys have been crushing each other ever since day 1!" said Joonie.
"Huh?! You guys knew we like each other?"
"Soooo, who took the initiative to kiss the other first?" I asked. Then I saw Kiki blush,......"I did..." Said Kiki blushing a dark red.
"WHAT?!" Junnie asked surprised.
"Kekekekekeeke" me and Seungie giggled together, "you guys owe us ice cream!" we said in unison.
"Huh? I don't get it...."
"Wellll...," I said sheepishly,
*Flashback, still Yoseob's POV*
"Hey do you guys think he's gonna confess?" Joonie asked us as soon as Kiwoon walked away.
"Hell yeah!" Seungie said, "they've been taking too long, when will they realize the other's feeling?!" 
"Soooo..... Who do you think will take the initiative to kiss the other first, Kiki or Woonie?" I asked, smirking cutely.
"Dongwoon ofcourse! He's more of a seme then Kikwang." shouted Junnie and Joonie together.
"Really? We think Kiki will, he might be the uke but he's pretty brave too! How bout we have a bet?" I said.
"Sure! It's on! But bet on what?" said Joonie.
"ICE CREAM!!!" me and Seungie said together.
"Kay, if you guys win, Junhyung will buy for Seobie, and I'll buy for you Seungie. And if we win, it's the other way around!" Joonie said.
*Flashback ends*
*Dongwoon POV*
"Huh? Wow... You guys sure are fast at predicting couples..." I remarked.
"Teehee, it just that the fact that you guys like each other is soo damn obvious." Seobie says.
"Wait! You guys were betting on our relationship?! Aishh I have such nice friends..." says mt yoebo.
"YEAH!!! And thanks to you, Kiki, me and Seobie gets ICE CREAM!!!!" Seungie shouted. 
"Let's gooo! Before they can back out!!" Seobie said, as he drag Joonie with him to the nearest ice cream store. Then I felt something, no someone, pull at my shirt.
"Woonie, can you get me some ice cream, plwease?" I heard Kiki say when I turn to face him.
"Awwww soooo cute!!!!" I said as I pinch his cheeks.
"Ahh! Woonie, it hwurts!"
"Oh... Sorry, I couldn't resist, you're just too cute!! And of course I'll get you some ice cream. Anything for my yoebo!" I said, when I notice his blush when I call him yoebo, I can't help but smile. How on earth did I get myself such a cute lover?! I'm the luckiest person on earth!!! ^^
*Junhyung POV*
"Ahhh, Seobie, don't drag me!! I can walk myself! And I won't escape!! I promise, I'm rich enough to buy you as much ice cream as you want!" I said, as Seobie drag me to the ice cream store. 
"Kekeke, don't underestimate Seobie, you'll probably be broke after you finish buying him as much ice cream as he want!" said Hyunseung, while he drag Doojoon with him, "Ahh Joonie, I want that one and that one!" 
"Sure! Anything for you!" he said, then I saw him blush, 'kekeke I knew it! Doojoon fell for pretty boy Hyunseung! Now I can use it against him so that he will buy me coke!'
"Excuse me, can we get a bowl of ice cream with those two flavor?" said Doojoon.
"Sure! That will be $5 please." the cashier said. Then Doojoon reached into his pocket to get his money. But he suddenly frown, 'ha! I bet he forgot his wallet at home again. He might look like a responsible person, but he can never remember his wallet!'
"What's wrong Joonie, forgot your wallet at home?" Hyunseung teased, but then frowned when he saw that his guess was dead on. "Aishh, you owe me $5!" he said and payed the cashier for his ice cream.
"Soooo, Junnie.......... I want 2 scoop of that one and that one and that one and that one and that one and that one and that one an/" said Seobie.
"Wait, are you sure you can eat all of that?" I said looking at his slender body, I'm pretty sure all that ice cream wouldn't fit in him, "How bout this, I'll buy you all the one you just pointed at, and if you still want to eat more, I'll buy you more."
"Ok!!! But promise we will buy more when I'm done!" 
"Yeah! Excuse me, can I have 2 scoop of that one and that one and that one and that one and that one and that one and that one. Please?" I asked thet cashier.
"Kay, that will be $30 please. And your friend there is really cute. But he's also really small, are you sure he can eat it all?" she said, smiling at Seobie.
"I don't know either, but then again I promise to buy him all the ice cream he wants today, so...." I said as I give her a $20 bill and a $10 bill, then I took the big tray of ice cream and carried it to the table where Kikwang and Dongwoon were sitting..... "Hey guys, your not alone, you know that right? So stop acting lovely dovey with each other." I said as I watch then feed each other ice cream and flirting.
"Oh! Sorry, hyung!" said Kiki blushing bright red.
"Oh ignore him Kiki, he's just jelly he doesn't have anyone to act lovely dovey with." Dongwoon remarked.
"Yah! What you say?" I said.
"Junnie, do you have the ice cream yet?" Seobie asked. 'Woah! I didn't know he was beside me!'
"Umm, yeah! Here!" I said passing him the ice cream.
"YAY!!! ICE CREAM!!!!" he said and began eating the ice cream super fast. After 5 min or so.
"I'm done! Junnie, now can we get more ice cream?"
"Say what?!" I said as I look over to him. My eyes almost pop out of my face at the sight I saw. There saw Seobie, sitting there innocently, with about 14 paper bowl, all free of the giant scoop of ice cream that once occupied it. 
"Um, ok?...."
"Yay!!!! Can you get me the same thing again, but this time 3 scoops instead of 2? Oh and can you get me 2 large strawberry milkshake?" he said.
"Ummmm, sure...." I said slowly backing away. Ok, it official, Seobie is not human, how can such a small person eat all that ice cream, he must be an alien! Probably from planet Exo.
"Um excuse me, can I get the same thing, again, but with 3 scoops this time instead of 2?" I asked the cashier.
"Wow! you're friend sure have a big appetite! That's like, a total of....14...... Hmmmm, 35 bowls of ice cream!" she said.
"Oh and can I also get 2 large strawberry milkshake?.... Oh and I coke for me."
"Sure! That will be $77!" She said.
"Here, I'll pay with my credit card this time." I said, giving her my credit card, and I took the ice cream and head over to our table. 
"Hey Seobie! Here's your food!" I said giving it to him. 
"Yay!!!" and he started devouring the ice cream. '......I've spent $100 on ice cream today...... Wow....'
*Doojoon POV*
*After every one finished their ice cream, including Seobie.*
"Ahhh I'm sooo full! I haven't eaten as much ice cream as I like for such a long time!!" he said, patting his surprisingly still flat tummy.
"Well you better be full. You've eaten $100 worth of it!!" Junhyung remarked.
"Oh what time is itn by the way?" Seobie asked.
"A little over 8," I said.
"Awwwww I hafta wait for 2 more hours until I can go home..." 
"Huh? Why?" said Junhyung.
"Cuz Joon have friends over and they are staying until 10. He doesn't want his friends to know that I live with him....." 
"How bout this, you can stay over at my house for the night, then we go directly to school tomorrow." said Junhyung, 'omo, I'm surprise, he usually doesn't let people say over at his house unless he's known them for a long time.'
"Sure!! I'll call them just to say I won't be going home!" says Seobie as he take out his phone.
"Ummm, Uncle Kim (pretend its the butler) I won't be coming home tonight I'll be staying with a friend of mine!" he said, after he heard Uncle Kim, who ever that is, reply he close his phone and say "Kay! So how are we gonna get to your house, Junnie?"
"By my motorcycle of course!"
"Awwww do we have to??? I don't like motorcycle, I'm afraid I'll fall off!!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi!! srry for the late update!!

follow my tumbr!!!