...

The Story of Yangderella

 

*Junhyung POV* 

I woke up the next morning with Seobie sleeping peacefully in my arm, 'Awww so cute~ I can get used to this' I thought to myself. Suddenly, I saw his eyelids flutter open. "Hey Junnie, good morning" he said, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes cutely, his leg still tangled with mine. "Ah!" he said suddenly realizing the position we're in "J-Junnie, w-why are we s-so close?"

*Yoseob POV* 

I suddenly realize that we are in such a weird and intimate position, "J-junnie, w-why are we s-so close?" I stuttered. "Is there anything wrong with me hugging my cute dongsaeng while sleeping?" he asked me. For some weird reason, I feel my heart ache when I hear him refer to me as a dongsaeng 'is that all the think I am? Just a dongsaeng and nothing more?' I asked myself, 'wait! Why am I feeling this way!!! I'm not gay!! Actually.... I am.... But I don't feel anything for Junnie!! He's just a really close hyung!'  "Seobie, are you ok? Why are you hitting yourself in the head?" he asked me, 'opps, I must have bang my head on the mattress while thinking... Great, now he's gonna think I'm demented' "Opps, nothing, I-I'm just.......sleepy!!" I said, making up a quick excuse on the spot. "....Kay, if you say so. Anyway, let's go brush our teeth." he said, lifting me up and carrying me to the washroom. "J-junnie? W-why are you carrying me?" I asked as he handed me the new toothbrush that he gave me yesterday. "I don't know.... I just felt like it I guess..." he said, while brushing his teeth. Feeling mischievous, I took the bottle of shaving cream and sprayed it on the unsuspecting Junnie. "Kekeke~ Junnie you are messy" I said even though I was the one who created the mess on his face. "Why you!!" he said, then he took some and spread it all over my face. After about 5 minute of fooling around, we decide to clean up and get ready for school. "Junnie, can I borrow som-" I was cut of as he threw me a clean uniform, "I already told you yesterday, yes you can now go change. Ohh and remember? You hafta call me oppa today and everyday for the rest of the week~" he told me. "Awww, you still remember that?" I said disappointed, I was hopping he didn't remember. Then I slumped into the washroom. The clothing is kinda big, but who cares. 

*Junhyung POV*

While Seobie was changing, I was also changing into my uniform in my bedroom. 'I wonder how he'll look in my uniform considering how big its gonna be on him.' After I finished changing, Seobie emerged from the washroom, in a too big uniform. 'Omo!! He's sooo cute!!! Ahhh!!!' I thought to myself as I almost got another nose bleed. "Hey, Junnie how do I look?? Junnie?? Junnie?......JUNNIE!!!" he said, well actually he shouted the last part. "Huh?! Ohh hey Seobie, can you repeat the question? I kinda spaced out~" "Obviously you did, I said how do I look?" "Oh you look great, the uniform's kinda big on you though..."  "Who cares, I'm not a girl, my clothing doesn't need to be perfect~" "Kay ready to go, remember your promise?"  "Yes...." "To who?" "O-oppa..." "That's better" "Are we still gonna ride your motorcycle?" "Yup! So climb on and hang on tight!" I said, starting my ride. 

*No One's POV*

After a few minutes, the pair arrived at school, with less tears and tricks than the last 2 times that they were on the motorcycle together. "Omo, who's that on the cycle with Junhyung oppa?" said one of the fangirls that always wait outside the school gate for Junhyung. "I don't know, Junhyung oppa never let's anyone ride his motorcycle!! He didn't even let Haerim (the queenka) ride it when they were dating!" said another. "That better not be a girl!! Omo! What if he's dating her?? Nooo!!!" said yet another fangirl. But then they saw Yoseob climb of the motorcycle with tears in his eyes and a too big uniform. Right there and then, more the half of Junhyung's fangirl also fell in love with Yoseob's cute look. "Awww he's soo cute!!" they squealed as Yoseob wipe the tears from his eyes like how he normally does after he cried, but to the fangirls everything he does seems extra cute. "Junhyung oppa, what did you do to him? Why is he crying? Did you or something?!" said a particularly brave girl who've seem to have developed a motherly feeling toward Yoseob. She then felt someone pull her shirt. Looking behind her, she saw Yoseob pulling her shirt and wiping the remaining tears from his eyes. "Sunbaenim, Junnie didn't do anything to me. Its just that riding his bike made me scared cuz I thought I was gonna fall out" Yoseob said politely. "OMO!! You're soooo cute!!!" she said hugging him "You can call me Hyuna noona!! I'm in second year just like Junhyung oppa here!" "Okie noona!!" "Say cutie, what's your name? or do you want us to continue calling you cutie?" "Ohh my name is Yoseob, Yang Yoseob. I'm in my first year here." he said bowing. "Omo, even his name is cute" said one of the girls in the background "Let's make a fanclub for him!! I call being a member!" Yoseob, being the slightly shy person he is suddenly blushed bright red as soon as he heard it. "Omo, he's blushing soo cute!!" half of the girls there squealed, the other half was trying not to faint from his adorableness. "Junhyung oppa, is he gonna join your group of kingkas?"  "Yeah is he? Ohh and the other boys he always hang out with, the really pretty one and the short one with lots of muscles!!" they said. "You mean Seungie umma and Kiki?" Yoseob piped in. "Yeah! Them!" "I don't know, lemme ask Doojoon and Dongwoon, but I think they will agree." Junhyung said.