... Dont know what the title should be... --____-- ...again...

The Story of Yangderella

*Hyunseung's POV*

"Yah! Why is Seobbie so late!" complained Kiki for like the 10th time. "Aish! For the last time I don't know! I just hope he's ok and didn't run into any trouble." I said. Then I saw a motorcycle stop a few meter in front of us. Yong Junhyung, one of the school kingkas, got of and was talking to a boy who look like he was crying. 'Wow, I guess his reputation for being a bully was true. I fell sorry for that boy, I wonder what Junhyung did to him to make a boy cry like that. Hmm, the poor boy looks a lot like my Seobbie. Wait it is my Seobbie" "Yah! Kiki, does that boy look like Seobbie to you or is it just me?" I asked Kiki. "It is Seobbie! Why is he crying? Is that Junhyung the kingka from our from our school." he asked me back. "Yah! Yong Junhyung, what did you do to my baby boy!" I shouted, heading toward Seobbie and Junhyung. Kiki went and got Seobbie of off the motorcycle and pull him closer to us. "I asked you, what did you do to Seobbie to make him cry so much?" I asked again. "Umma! Don't he did nothing. He was giving me a ride here cuz I was late. Actually, he also saved me frome a bunch of bad guys." Seobbie interrupted me. "Then why are you crying baby?" I asked. "It because he was scared of speed, I didn't know that so I offered him a ride on my motorcycle." he explained. "Oh... I'm so sorry for misunderstanding you. It's cuz of your reputation for being a bully, the fact that Seobbie used to get bullied a lot, and since he was crying, I just came to a conclusion on my own." I explained. "It's ok, anyway, where are you guys going." he asked. "We're gonna go and watch The Lorax. I know it's such a kiddish movie but Seobbie here have been whining about wanting to see it for the past week, so we decided to watch it." said Kiki. "Yah! The Lorax is not that kiddish! Anyway, I've been wanting to see it ever since it came out. I loved the original version!" said Seobbie, trying to defend himself. "Well, since me and my friend have nothing to do today, how bout we join you? Then after the movie, we can go have dinner then go to a karaoke after, or a club, your choice." Junhyung suggested. "Sounds good, I said then Junhyung went and call his friends.

*Junhyung POV*

"Hey! Guys it's me Junhyung," I said, calling Doojoon's house, knowing that Dongwoon will be there. "Hey! What's up?" Doojoon answered. "Me, Hyunseung, Kikwang, and Yoseob are gonna go and see a movie then just hang around after the movie is over, wanna join us?" I said. *Doojoon POV* "Yah! What you do that for?" I said after Dongwoon threw a pillow at my face telling me that my phone is ringing. "Go get it hyung. You know how impatient Junhyung hyung is." he nagged. "Yesmother." and I got up to answer the phone. "Hey! Guys it's me Junhyung," I heard Junhyung say. "Hey! What's up?" I asked. "Me, Hyunseung, Kikwang, and Yoseob are gonna go and see a movie then just hang around after the movie is over, wanna join us?" he proposed. My eyes lit up as soon as I heard him say Hyunseung's name. I've grown to like him over the week, he's just so cute and pretty. And his dancing is amazing! "Hey! Junhyung wants to know if we wanna got to the movies with him, Yoseob, Kikwang, and Hyunseung? I know I'm going." I asked Dongwoon. He smiled as soon as he heard Kikwang's name. 'Ha! I knew it! He likes Kikwang! He'd been hanging around Kikwang a lot recently, using the fact that he hafta find info for Junhyung as an excuse.' "Sure! Do you know what movie we're watching, and what we're gonna do after the movie is over?" he replied. "Um, I thing we're just gonna hang with them after the movie is over" I answered him. "Yah Junhyung, do you know what movie we're gonna watch?" I asked. "Well... It's not my choice, so don't laugh. We're gonna watch The Lorax." "Seriously?" I laughed. "Well, we'll go anyway." "Get ready, we're gonna watch The Lorax." I said. "Wait, The Lorax? Are you sure, you heard right." "What do you mean?... Oh, it's her favorite movie." "Well, maybe he got over her, I mean all the think about now is Yoseob." Dongwoon suggested. "I hope so..."

*Yoseob POV*

Aishh, and they tense me for looking forward to see the movie, they are even more impatient then me. I thought, as I saw their face lite up as soon as they see Doojoon and Dongwoon. "And they call me impatient." I mumbled to myself. "What did you say, Seobie?" I heard Hyunseung ask. "I said, you guy are looking forward to the movie even more then me!" "Huh, why?" Kiki asked confused. "If you're not, then why did your face lite up as soon as you see Doojoon and Dongwoon." I heard Junhyung chuckle while Kiki and Seungie blushed a deep red. "Aishh! I'll never understand you guys! Not in a million years!" I shouted, frustrated. "Hey! Sorry, where late! Woonie here, had to turn the wrong turn and got us lot! Why is Junhyung laughing, and why is Hyunseung and Kikwang blushing? Did we miss something?" said Doojoon. "Oh! Nothing! Let's go, Seobie here is gonna throw a tantrum if we miss the movie!" Kiki said. "Yah! I'm not that childish you know!" I shouted back at them. "Sure you aren't." Junhyung said. "Humf!" I said and walk away to talk to Doojoon and Seungie. "Hey! Seobie! Don't ignore me! Sorry! I didn't mean too call you childish!" Junhyung shouted. "Kekeke! Ok, If you promise." I said, holding my pinkie up. "Um, sure." he replied, linking our fingers together and I stamped our thumbs. "You intend to make this hard of me..." he murmured to himself, but too bad for him, cuz I heard it. "Yah! What did you say? Whatever I give up on you."

*Doojoon POV*

While, those two were fighting, they were too busy to notice me and Hyunseung giggle at the scene in front of us. They really look like a long time couple! "You know what Seungie? We should get them together! They look so cute together, you don't get to see Junhyung act that cute and happy everyday! And look at what Yoseob did to him!" I said pointing at Junseob, with Seobie pretending to be angry, and is Junhyung doing aegyo?! I can't believe it! But after hearing what I said, I saw Seungie tense up. "Huh. Why do you look like you don't agree?" I said "It's cuz of his reputation as a player, I don't want my son to get hurt!" he replied. "Oh.. So that's what you're worried about! Well does have a reputation for being a player. Well lemme tell you this. He only act as a player because he doesn't wanna get hurt, since the last person that he really love broke his heart. And I haven't seen him act that happy since, like forever, looks like he actually like Seobie a lot. Even when he date the queenka of the school, he looked bored, now he actually like he's enjoying himself." I said. "Well, if you put it like that... I agree, let's work and get them together!" he said. 'You owe me one Junhyung! I got you pass the umma's test, I even got you his support!' I thought to myself, 'you might not realize it now, but you will thank me later.'

--------------------

yay i updated! srry for being late... TT^TT its just that aff wouldnt let me post my update.... whaaa