f o u r

Dream of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

f o u r : over his cuteness and dark orbs

 

“Done?”

“No!” the pink haired man quickly push the shorter back into the fitting room, stuffing another set of outfits into the latter’s arms before closing the door.

Kyungsoo sighed. “It’s been like the 12th time already. Can’t you just settle on one clothes?” he grumbles while changing into the next outfit. From inside the room, he could hear the humming sound from the pink haired outside. The man seems overjoyed when he picked Kyungsoo up this morning, saying that he’ll bring him to meet his mother.

Obviously, Kyungsoo almost choked at his words. But of course, Byun Baekhyun wouldn’t care anyway.

“Aye, don’t exaggerated, squishy. I’m not that picky.” he replied, sitting on the couch outside of the room like a CEO with his legs crossed and fiddling with his phone.

Kyungsoo steps out from the fitting room with a bored look. “Yah.” he called out indifferently. Baekhyun’s face immediately lighten up when he laid his eyes on the male.

“Now, that’s my squishy!” he jumped out of the couch, startling the saleswoman standing beside him as he strode to Kyungsoo and ruffles his raven locks. The shorter push his hand away with a deep frown, pissed off. But silently, he was grateful that it ended. As soon as they get out from the shop, he kick Baekhyun’s leg. “Ah!” with no words, the raven hit him again, this time knocking his head hard that Baekhyun thought he had a concussion. “What was that for?!”

“Do you know how long we’ve been in there?”

Baekhyun rubbed the spot on his throbbing head. “Did you count or what..” he grumbles.

“Three ing hours!” Kyungsoo exploded. He couldn’t believe he hold his rage back for so long because there was so many people inside and it would just embarrass him to nag on this pink cotton candy right here. “My work starts in 10 minutes and you said you want to bring me to your mother?” he groaned, throwing his hands on air. “What’s the use of waking me up so early in the morning?”

Baekhyun chuckled. “Aigoo. Do you want to meet my mother so bad?”

A sharp glare.

“Okay. I’m sorry, I didn’t tell you.” he smiled. “I told Junmyeon-hyung you’re taking the day off.”

Silence. Kyungsoo blinked. Junmyeon hyung? Day off? Which one should he question first? Is it the fact that this guy knew Junmyeon and even close enough to call him hyung or the fact that he just ask for a day off on his behalf?

A squeeze on his cheeks wake him up from his trance. Kyungsoo’s eyes widen when he met the dark orbs staring back at him so close. “Don’t space out when you’re with me.” Baekhyun whispers, their nose barely away as he stare into the shorter’s eyes. “I’m right here.” before the raven could process anything in his blank state of mind, Baekhyun pull away and slung his arm around his shoulder. “Let’s go. We’ll be late for the bus.”

“Bus?”

The pink hair nodded. “We’re going to Changwon.” a huge grin.

“Wh-what?!” Kyungsoo turn his head to the latter in disbelief. “You- you mean, Gyongsangnam-do? Are you kidding me? That’s like 4 hours from here!”

“That’s why I woke you up at six.”

Smack.

“Ack! You promised me!”

Another smack.

 

Flashback to last night..

“Go out with me.”

“No, thanks.” he answered in a heartbeat. If Kyungsoo doesn’t know better, he almost thought the pink haired actually pout at his reply. Well, maybe he don’t.

“Then a date.” he try, again. “Just one date. Please..”

Kyungsoo sighed. He pinch the bridge of his nose. Tonight was hectic enough, and now he had to handle this.. bundle of joy? “Is that all you have in your head?”

“You mean, you? Yes, that’s all in my mind.” Baekhyun grinned.

“Fine. One date. Only, one.”

“Promise?”

“Yeah, whatever. Now get out from my house.”

End of flashback..

 

“I didn’t expect this at all.”

Baekhyun turns to the raven beside him. “What?” munching on the popcorn they bought just now as he make himself comfortable in the seat.

Kyungsoo sighed. “I thought we’re going for a movie or something. Not a long hours trip to you mother’s house.” he rolled his eyes and look out of the window. If they’re actually dating, he would say that this is going too fast. But no, they’re not. And he won’t say anything that would result him being tease by the cotton candy.

“Are you disappointed, then?” Baekhyun poke his cheek.

Right. What did he even expect? Of course, he would however it is. “Shut up already.” he practically shove some popcorn into the latter’s mouth. “I’m going to take a nap. Don’t wake me up unless we’re there, or we’re dying.” without any other words, Kyungsoo cross his arms and lean his head over the window, closing his eyes.

The pink haired curl into a soft smile. He was over the top when Kyungsoo first agreed on going out for a date with him. But since this might be the only chance he got, wasting it on a normal date would be such a waste. And that’s how, he end up staring at the raven’s face all along their journey.

 

On the other hand..

“Where’s Baekhyun?”

At the question from the oldest, Jongdae and Chanyeol went still. They threw glances to each other. Hearts pounding and cold sweats trickled down their neck as if they were thrown into a lion den.

Minseok groaned. “He’s with that kid again, isn’t it?”

“Well honestly, he’s not slacking off. Being with that boy means working too.. right?” Chanyeol nudged the nervous Jongdae besides him and the shorter almost immediately nodded.

“Urgh..” an exasperated sigh left his lips as Minseok run a hand over his face. “Track him down. We need to at least get him in contact.”

“But hyung-“

“That Dragon kid. And him.” Minseok cut them off. “They shouldn’t even met. You’re aware of that.. don’t you?” he warned and the other two just keep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter