t w o

Dream of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

t w o : over his annoying voices and good night words.

 

Thump, thump, thump.

Damn his heart for beating like this. Kyungsoo look down to his trembling hands, cold sweats beading his skin and he felt sick to the gut. It felt like hours passed, but then Jongin barge into the staff room and hand a cup of water to him. He took it, taking a sip and grip on the mug as if his life depends on it.

“Hyung, should I get you to hospital? You look pale.”

Kyungsoo shook his head. Nothing could calm him down right now. Nothing. What possibly could when your nightmare suddenly turned real? Kyungsoo ran a hand over his face and close his eyes. This is crazy. No, he’s going crazy. 

When their eyes met back there, he felt something tightened inside him. His breath was left stuck in his throat. His body felt weird. Hundreds of emotions rushed into him at once and his mind went blank. It was something he couldn’t even describe in words. Kyungsoo knew it was insane. There are lots of possibility that the guy was just a look-alike with the stranger in his dream. Besides, their hair was giving off an obviously different vibes. But that eyes. He can brush everything else off. But not those dark orbs. Not that gaze that make him shivers all night long. The moment their eyes crossed, he just knew. It was him.

“Kyungsoo!”

He broke off from his trance and finally look up at his two panic-stricken friends. When did Junmyeon even got here? “Damn, Soo! We’ve been calling for you. Are you alright? What happened back there?”

Alright.. is he? No, would he? Kyungsoo sighed and shook his head again.

“Do Kyungsoo, you can’t just shake your head and thought we’re going to let this off.” Junmyeon sounds stern for once. “Tell us what’s wrong? Why did you run away? Did Baekhyun said something?”

His head snapped to the older, “What? Who?” eyes widen even more.

“Baekhyun.” Jongin beat him to it. “He’s our regular, hyung. You.. don’t know him?” the younger look utterly confused now. He was curious of what happened between the friendly customer he was used to and his co-worker. Kyungsoo wasn’t one to easily get scared, not even startled or affected by any of their stupid pranks. So, seeing his hyung this petrified got him puzzled and can’t help being worried at the same time.

Kyungsoo on the other hand, froze. His mind running off to somewhere, linking the dots. He couldn’t believe the guy he’s been dreaming these whole years was actually there. So close. Might as well watching him from a far for god-knows how long. Well, how sweet would that be if he's from a cute dream that make Kyungsoo's heart flutters, or butterflies filling up his stomach. But, no – the guy just had to come out from the dream that make him wish he’s dead already. Like a comical villain character from Avengers coming out to kill him. He just hope that Baekmyun (or whatever his name is) aren't as cruel as Thanos. Might as well be Loki.

 

"!" 

"Wow. I didn’t expect such thing from that cute lips." the male let out an amused chuckle, palm over his mouth. "But I like it." something about his grin make Kyungsoo's inside churned.

How do you expect you'll react when you walk out from the backdoor of your workplace, late in the evening and stumbled upon a guy you suspected as your future murderer? The first thought that crossed Kyungsoo's mind when he saw the pink hair leaning against the wall right in front of him was obviously; run. 

But no, he didn’t. Instead he just stood there like a deer caught in the headlights, eyes wide as he stare back at the male when he push himself off the wall and approach him. The raven swore he could hear his own heartbeat through his ears. 

"Earth to Kyungsoo?" the latter snapped a finger before his eyes. That's when Kyungsoo realised how close they are. Their eyes crossed and he stumbled back immediately, almost losing his own footing. The pink haired chuckled. Kyungsoo decided he hates the sound of it.

But then it clicked. "How do you even know my name?" okay, now he look horrified.

"Hmm.." tapping his lips in a playful manner, the male shrugs before grinning widely. "Well, that's a basic knowledge of having a crush."

"Bull. What do you want from me, you stalker?"

"I'm flattered you got a nickname for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter