Eight

Under the Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Practice. What else?"

Hyuk rounded his eyes when he can't believe he heard that coming from Taekwoon at such early morning. Meanwhile Hakyeon hasn't gave much respond to it.

"Hyung..Did you realize what you just said right now?" 

"I am..What's wrong with it?" Taekwoon put his right hand in the jeans pocket.

"Of couse it's wrong, hyung. It just 3 days since you injured yourself, and your leg ain't heal yet. You might make it worst if you force to dance.." Hyuk approach the main vocalist and stand in front of him.

"I didn't say that I'm going to dance..Anyway, I wanted to practice for my solo stage. It doesn't required me to dance right? I just had to sing.. So I don't think it is wrong for me to go and prepared for it." Taekwoon raised his brows.

Hyuk paused for a while and nodded thinking that it is logical if that hyung insist on going out today.

"It feels so suffocating to stay at the dorm without doing anything. Especially when everyone are practicing and improving while I am stuck at the corner being the worst member for not doing well.. I don't want people to put the blame on me if anything happen at the concert later." Taekwoon eyeing Hakyeon who is still staying at the same place without showing any expression.

"Don't worry. My leg aren't hurt much compared to the 1st day..So, see you guys at the practice room.." While still limped, Taekwoon leave the dorm without waiting for others.

 

They gather at the company at 10.30am and the practice room were filled with the backup dancers and other staffs. The 5 VIXX started to practice with their old songs together with new songs and new choreo. Taekwoon sat at the corner of the room looking at each of the members who are diligently dancing and singing while joking around each other when someone make mistakes. He envy. He always envy that they can jokes and troll each other without barrier when he feel that he can't do that. He feel like there's a big wall in front of him that stops him to do the same. He change his gaze towards Hakyeon that is in the middle of discussing the choreography with the dancers. Compare to other members whose all smiley, Hakyeon look serious. No smile on his lips. He keeps frowning and panting heavily while his hands trails on his face wiping the sweats.

"Call me, N.." He remembered last night when he never thought that Hakyeon would say such thing. He sounded formal and Taekwoon aware that Hakyeon started to call him "Leo" instead of his real name and honestly deep down his heart, he feel hurt but he doesn't showed that.

"Guys.." Suddenly Hakyeon speak up that everyone in the room look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter