Two

Under the Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is already late at night, but Taekwoon isn't home yet. Hakyeon felt restless thinking that his friend are out there alone without no one accompany him. Afraid that something bad happen, and he totally would blame himself for not taking care of him.

"Hyung..Can you sit down? It's been an hour since you wanders here and there. It makes me feel dizzy looking at you.." Hongbin speak up after much thought. 

"Don't worry about that hyung. He will come home later.." He assured Hakyeon.

"I am worried that something might happen to him outside..The world are cruel nowadays. We won't know the dangers waiting for us.." He obviously overthinking. Hongbin sighed as he just decided to let Hakyeon be. 

The click sound from the door alarmed them that someone are coming in. Their eyes caught Taekwoon figure walk inside, but upon seeing Hakyeon at the living room, he  just walk pass him. But Hakyeon reflects quickly and stops him by holding his arm.

"Where are you went to? Why coming home at such late night?" He asked still controlling his voice to not sound worry.

Taekwoon hiss and harshly pull his arm away. "Didn't I said to not bother me? Why do you care?"

"I am your friend, of course I care.."

"Friend? But I never thought of you as my friend.." Taekwoon scoffed and walks away towards his room didn't bother to look at Hakyeon reaction. Hakyeon went into silence but got startled when Hongbin taps his shoulder.

"Don't took that words hyung. He just want to make you upset. Let him be.." Hongbin sound piss off after he heard that words coming out from Taekwoon because he notice that lately the main vocalist are being rude towards their leader and that he avoiding him at all cost.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter