between the lines concert : seoul

여걸 || heroine || keeping up with heroine

between the lines

‹ it's a drama just for us ›

December 12, 2019

The girls stood watching back a rehearsal on the large screen in the venue. with only two days left till their first concert they needed to make sure everything was flawless. Jaeni sat on the ground, her hair in a high ponytail, a black crop top and black joggers with their matching trainers. Ming Ming stood with her hands on her hips behind her, hair in a braid, orange large tee and black leggings. Haeun stood with her arms crossed, a black bucket hat covering her face slightly. Wearing a longe sleeved black shirt with black joggers, definitely proving that Jungkook and her were related. 

J-Byul sat on the ground retying her trainers, her hair in a bun on the top of her head, a black crop top with red trim and black joggers with the same red detailing. Sammy was adjusting the earpiece, her hair in two dutch braids, wearing a black, red, and white training set. Jinae stood with a hand on her hip, wearing a yellow baseball cap, a yellow crop top with black stripes, and black leggings.

As the video ended, they all turned their heads to Haeun, whom sighed. 

"Lets fix spacing during the chorus, it looks weird." Haeun said, the others nodding, Sammy agreeing.

"One more time please, from first chorus." Jaeni said into her mic, the sound technician nodding adjusting the music.

December 13, 2019

Jinae winced as a athletic trainer on staff rotated her foot, Jaeni stood beside her as he talked, Haeun and Sammy were doing homework in the green room as Ming Ming and J-byul watched over practice videos. Jaeni walked in with Jinae behind her, the girls all looking at the leader.

"She just rolled it, she should be fine, but he said to let her rest today and tomorrow , before the concert." Jaeni said the girls nodding.

The girls were doing visual effects rehearsal along with camera work and lighting. 

 

December 14, 2019

The girls walked down the hall heading to the entrance to go under the stage. They all stared at each other as they heard the fanchants filling the stadium, Sammy pinched Haeun's arm whom squelled and pouted. Jaeni and J-Byul were in a state of shock, as Jinae Put in an earpiece. 

"Alright. on 3." Jaeni said after being snapped back to reality, putting her hand in the center of them. The girls followed her lead, putting a hand in the center. "2.3."

"Ja.Ja.JA!" They all cheered then breaking apart to head to their first spots as the music grew quieter silencing the stadium. 

Jibyul squatted on the lift to the main stage, as the stadium went black, she stood up. The lift bringing her to the main stage, fans cheering their name. The screen lit up showing her silloette , as the music started.

 

Once Jibyul said 'We Are Heroine', she had joined the rest of the group further down the satge. 

As they finished their opening, fans cheered the girls instantly getting into the positions for the next song.

 

After finishing the song the girls, stood in a line on the stage waving to fans and drinking water.

"Welcome to Between The Lines!" The girls all cheered, their energy at an all time.

"You write your own story. 2.3." Jaeni began the girls all bowing on 3.

"Hello we are Heroine!" They all greeted into their mics, all of their mics colored red.

"Its so great to get to see you all. It's been awhile, I'm sure." Jaeni said waving to the arena. "It's good to see you all, I'm Jaeni!" She smiled while waving her arms from side to side.

"Heroine's Van Beethoven, I'm J-Byul." J-Byul said then quickly went and hid her face behind Jaeni, whom was chuckling. 

"Hello Seoul!" Jinae cheered, smiling as the fans cheered back. "I'm your sunflower, Jinae!" 

"I'm Sammy, it's great to see everyone." She waved, holding back her laughter at Jinae's intro.

"Hello everyone! I'm your diamond maknae, Haeun!" She said smiling in excitement and nervousness. 

"I'm Ming MIng, thank you all for coming." She said, bowing.

"We have a lot in store tonight for everyone. And we can't wait to show you." Jinae said, smiling.

"Did you all enjoy our opening and 'Uh-Oh'?" Jaeni asked, putting her mic towards the crowd srecieving cheers back she smiled.

"Then I think you are ready for the next song." J-Byul said, Haeun nodding, as she adjusted her ear piece.

"This next song we havent ever performed before so recieve it warmly!" Jinae said, before the lights out, the girls going to their spots. The lights turning red before fading into white and spotlighting the girls.
 

 

After finishing the song they rushed off stage, a video began playing.

(1)  fans screaming as the date 02.25.20 appeared. Followed by, another video.

(2)  another round of screams, as Jaeni, Jinae, Ming Ming and J-Byul appeared in another teaser. 02.14.20 appearing at the end.

The screen turned to pink static, before a little girl on a couch appeared holding a remote, she clicked a button pointing at a tv.

CHANNEL 08

Appearing in the top right corner of the screen, zooming in to the static. 

 

The stage lights came on as music started, Jinae sitting on a cube in a pink suit, began singing, also debuting their hot pink hand held mics. Fans singing and cheering along, Haeun walked out in a black suit with a pink shirt on underneath. The two preforming together, and messing around on stage.

After the song ended the two waved as the lights went out, the little girl appearing on the screen again, this time lying down on the couch. Clicking another button.

CHANNEL 01

The pink static fading as music began.

 

The lights panning to Ming Ming sitting on a chair wearing a silver dress with white boots.

The girls stood backstage, getting ready and smiling as they watched the screens. They were all on edge of the new songs they were performing tonight. Ming Ming's being the first of the night. As the song ended, the crowd cheering, as the lights went down, Ming Ming rushed off stage.

The little girl now laying upside down, her head hanging off the edge of the couch and her feet at the top. Clicking another button

CHANNEL  03

 

Jaeni winked, before the lights went down, fans cheering.

The little girl now laying on the floor, clicking a button to change the channel.

CHANNEL 12

J-Byul shook out her nerves as she crouched on the lfit, it began going up as fans cheered. J-Byul got up on the table as the dancers got in place.

 

J-Byul exited the stage via the lift, as Sammy sat with her dancers on the large lift towards the end of the walkway. 

The little girl now sitting up, changing the channel again.

CHANNEL 11 

 

Sammy waved as the lights went out, they were brought back down on lift as Haeun went to stand behind the moving screen, with her dancers. 

The little girl sighed as she changed the channel again.

CHANNEL 05

 

The little girl, was back on the couch and changed the channel again.

CHANNEL 06

 

The screen went black, fans cheering as the girls stood on stage, with their back up dancers.

Jinae(Soojin), J-Byul (Soyeon), Jaeni (Minnie), Ming Ming (Miyeon), Sammy (Yuqi), Haeun (Shuhua)

 

The girls are moved to the center stage, drinking water and waving to fans.

"How is everyone?" Jaeni asked, as they all catched their breath.

"We worked hard on those new solos. I hope you all liked them." Jinae said, smiling.

"I don't think anyone understands how thankful we are for all of you here. And all of thosse around the world supporting us since day one. So, with that being said, " Jaeni looked to J-Byul whome nodded. 

"How did you like the teasers?" She asked, smiling hereing the fans cheer, as she took out an ear piece.  "We just finished final album checks and printing. So be on the look out."

"We don't have much more time but, I hope you guys are having fun!" Haeun said, the girls nodding.

"You all for sure know our next songs." Sammy said, putting her earpiece in. 

The girls began moving as the lights went out.

 

 

The girls stood at center stage again with smiles, Jinae leaned on Sammy as they stood facing the majority of the crowd.

"Sadly, we are reaching the end." Jinae said, the girls all pouting or fake crying. "We've had so much fun getting to perform for you guy. I think we should do our closing ments." Jinae said looking to Jaeni whom nodded. "I'll start. If you would have told me last year that I would be kicking off a world tour at the Olympic Stadium with sold out seats. Alongside some of the most talented girls I would've looked at you like you were crazy. I have never felt so alive as I have on these stages in the last few months. And I have all of you to thank for this opporitunity. I hoppe you stay with us and see us continue to grow and expand our talent. Thank you!" She said, her voice cracking at some points, Sammy rubbing her arm in comfort.

"Five years ago, I joined Big Hit with being on a stage like this not really in my mind. It took a survival show and putting everything on the line for me to even be close to doing what I love. I've never regretted trading in a seeming normal life for being an idol. And standing on this stage before you all makes it all worth it. Thank you for all your support which makes me want to work even harder." Jaeni said, then bowing, while patting her face.

"I never thought my music would be played in a staduim like this. I never expected to be standing on this stage at all at most in the audience with all of you. I hope you all continue to support us in our journey to make better music." J-Byul said, then bowed smiling. 

"A girl of few words." Jaeni said, teh others chuckling.

"This is weird, it feels like i'm parting from family I haven't seen in a long time. I hope you all will keep an eye out for the amazing projects that are too come. We have worked hard just to stand on this stage before you all. And I don't think I could've done it without with the unnies and Haeun. So thank you to you guys as well. Please stay with us till the end." Sammy said, attempting to bow while holding Jinae up a bit.

"They all have said beautiful words and emotions I also feel. So thank you all for supporting myself and us on this journey." Ming Ming said, then bowed, she looked at Haeun and instantly hugged the younger whom was already in tears. The others made their way over, rubbing the youngest's back as she brought the mic up to speak into it, an arm around Ming Ming.

"Thank you so much, for loving us even when we don't feel like we are doing enough or not being up to the standard set for us. " She took a deep breath as jinae patted her head. "Thank you for making us feel worthy of being on this stage. Here is to another 10 years of making music and having fun with you all." Haeun said bowing her head, the girls enveloping her in a hug.

"Lets jump into the next song beofre Haeun becomes exhausted." Jaeni said, the fans cheering.

The girls broke away from each other and entertained the crowd as they posed for photos and just enjoying themselves. As their back up dancers joined them on stage, the girls each facing a different side of the audience, Jaeni and Sammy on the right side, J-Byul and Haeun in the center front, and Ming Ming and Jinae on the left side, as they danced through the second chorus through the end, when the song came to an end they all met in the center of the stage and held hands bowing together as Confetti filled the air.

 

 
 

Here is the Heroine version of Bangtan Bombs. I figured diary would suit the theme of Heroine. Hope you enjoyed it!