first win! 080419 (uh-oh promotion)

여걸 || heroine || keeping up with heroine

inkigayo 080419

‹ it's a drama just for us ›

The girls waved to their fans in the audience as they stood by the MCs, it was a shock they were even in the top 3, in their opinion. NCT Dream stood behind them, Jisung and Haeun chatted as other idols got onto the stage, waiting to start the closing ment. Sammy adjusted Ming Ming's beret, Jinae chatted with Jaein, Jibyul was answering fans questions as they shouted them. Everyone got in their places, the girls straightened up and listend as Mingyu and SHin Eunsoo read through their cards. As they got to announcing the points Jaein and Sammy both looked at the screen as the others avoided looking, Jinae held Jaein and Ming Ming's hands while Haeun and Jibyul huddled together closer to Sammy. 

8,978 HEROINE

"Heroine! Congratualtions!" The two MCs announced handing a mic to Jaein along with trophy which Sammy took as Jaein was still wrapping her head around that they won. Haeun and Jinae had began crying, the youngest being hugged by Jibyul whom was also tearing up, Ming Ming was still in shock, pinching herself to see if she was dreaming. Jinae hiding behind Jaein as she spoke.

"Uh, thank you to our friends, Big Hit staff, Manager Moon, Manager Kwang, DJ Mellow , om. Seulha-nim, Seulji-nim, Jonghyun-num, Hyunwoo-nim. THank you to our families, for continous support and love. Our former The Rise members, for their support, thank you. An even bigger thank you to our fans, for loving us and our music. Thank you!" Jaein said, quickly jumping from English to Korean, seeing how the MCs were running out of time. 

After the MCs finished their closing speechs, 'Uh-Oh' began playing, the girls bowed to other singers as they exited the stage, NCT Dream congratulated them quickly, heading off stage, ITZY returned the bow and gave them a thumbs up. The girls were a mess, as they huddled together in the center of the stage, the MR playing overhead. They spun around for a moment, when they stopped, they were all busy wipping their faces from their tears.