yeogul diary || j-byul graduation

여걸 || heroine || keeping up with heroine

yeogul diary

‹ it's a drama just for us ›

February 12, 2018

Jaein, Jinae and Mingzhu walked out of the dorm building waving to the camera, Haeun and Soyoung following after greeting the staff before joining the older girls in the van.

"Today is J-byul's graduation. We had our manager grab some flowers while we got ready." Jinae said, as they manager pulled away from the crub heading to Jibyul's school.

"Haeryung is also graduating today as well, so I texted the others, they are gonna meet us there." Jaein said, Haeun yawning covering . 

The girls arrived at the school and were soon greeted by fans taking pictures of them as the other five trainees greeted them with smiles and hugs as the walked up to the balcony of the gym.

The ten leaned on the railing watching as the graduation began. They cheered as Haeryung recieved her diploma, the dancer holding back laughter, at the ten smiling for pictures. Members of NCT greeting them, Mark and Jaein high fiving in greeting, as they stood beside the ten watching their 2000-liner members. 

Jibyul's name was called and the girls made even more noise alongside fans trying to embrass her. Which succeeded thanks to Rena, Jaein and Jinae being in the same room. 

Afterwards, the girls gave the two their flowers, and let them sya goodbye to their friends as they all agreed on a restruant.

The members of Heroine spent the next few hours catching up with the other six. 

CONGRATS ON GRADUATING J-BYUL

 

 
 

Here is the Heroine version of Bangtan Bombs. I figured diary would suit the theme of Heroine. Hope you enjoyed it!