leader-nim

여걸 || heroine || keeping up with heroine

 

leader-nim

‹ it's a drama just for us ›

  

 

Life was hard.

True.

Leading a group of girls was another story.

Jaeni stretched in the studio as she sat next to Yeonjun as he worked on a song on the computer. Her hair down in left over waves from a filming yesterday, a baseball cap adorning Big Hit on it, a black cropped tee and black joggers along with a pair of black and grey sneakers. She glanced at Yeonjun whom was deep in thought, before spinning around in her chair.

Haeun and Sammy sat in the company classroom, which Taehyun and Beomgyu also occupied working on classwork. Huening Kai twirled around in one of the spare chairs, as Sammy put her head on the table needing a break, the others stifling their giggles. The two having just got back from school were still in their uniforms.

Jibyul sat with Sunhwan in another studio along with one of the other producers in the company, Jibyul had her hood pulled up on her hoodie as she nodded along to the music coming from the speakers. Her hair braided out of her way, as she worked with the other producers.

Jinae and Ming Ming did yoga in one of the dance studios, the two stretching on their mats as light music played around them.

Manager Moon, popped her head into the studio Jaeni sat in, scaring the two friends. "Sorry, we have a meeting with PR." She said, Jaeni nodded, pulling her phone out and texting their group chat to meet at the main elevator. 

When they showed up, Jinae shot Jibyul a look in the elevator. Haeun looked between them confused before giggling. 

"You know the rules, Nini. You giggle you share." Jaeni pointed out from beside their manager, whom shook her head at the group with a smile.

"It's-it's just-just. sigh. Jinae unnie is jealous of Jibyul unnie working with Sunhwan PD-nim all day." Haeun pointed out, Jinae scoffed and shook her head, denying the youngest's observation.

"You have had a crush on him since before The Rise started." Sammy pointed out, putting her hair up in a ponytail. As they arrived to the floor they needed to be at, Jinae was red in the face as she stepped off the elevator. The others following after her as she headed to the conference room with the door open. Walking in the girls greeted the PR team sitting in their chairs quickly to get the meeting started. 

"We were in discussion with your managers about a variety show appearence, it's up to you girls if you want to do it. " The woman at the head of the table said, walking around heading them each clear files containing the show details, a show schedule and anything they needed to know.

"Idol Room?" Jinae questioned glancing at Jaeni whom met her eyes, Haeun looked to their leader worried.

"They want to do a special with you girls, and another group as a rookie special." One of the PR team members added.

"We are gonna decline, we apperciate the opportunity but, we can't." Jaeni said looking to their manager whom nodded.

"I told you they would say no." She said, the PR team nodded, the woman nodded with a smile.

"WHat shows do you girls want us to keep our eyes out for?" The woman asked smiling, as their eyes lit up.

"Ask Us Anything!" Jaeni said with a bright smile.

"Hello Counselor." Haeun added in.

"Running Man." Sammy added, Jinae shot her a look, knowing the younger was the most athletic.

"Anything with food." Jibyul said avoiding eye contact when the others nodded with smiles.

"Immortal Songs, or Masked Singer." Ming Ming muttered, Jaeni repeating what she said louder.

 

The girls were all getting ready for bed, Haeun and Jinae were brushing their teeth in the bathroom. Ming Ming and Sammy were taking down the dry clothes from the drying rack, as Jibyul closed their windows to turn on the aircon system. Jaeni was busy cleaning up the mess they made from dinner, her hair up in a messy bun. Haeun was the first to crawl into her bed,the top bunk above Jaeni's. Ming Ming put away clothes into their respective places, asking members whose is whose. Sammy rolled onto her bed, the lower bunk under Jibyul's. Jinae, snatched Haeun's phone out of her hands as the younger was playing a game on her phone.

"You have class tomorrow, at least study if you arent gonna sleep." Jinae stated, plugging the younger's phone in placing it on Jaeni's bed. 

"Sunnie unnie." Haeun whined pouting, Jinae smiled and shook her head. 

"No. Nope. Not tonight." Jinae said, laying in the lower bunk in the middle, Ming Ming already laying on the top bunk.  Haeun got down to turn off the lights, closing the door as she walked to where Jaeni sat on their couch scrolling on her phone. 

"Unnie, do you ever regret becoming an idol?" Haeun asked, plopping on the couch beside her, Jaeni cuddled the younger wrapping her arms around her. 

"We haven't even hit a year yet, we shouldn't be thinking like that." Jaeni said, patting her head. "And plus whats to regret, when I get to preform with you guys." Haeun smiled at the leaders statement. "Don't tell Jinae but want to play a game till we get tired?"

Haeun nodded the two grabbed controllers for the system Hyewon bought to congratulate them on debuting, turning on the tv and turning down the volume to not wake the other members.

 

"Haeun fell asleep at school again." Sammy said, as soon as she saw Jaeni the next day, whom only hugged Haeun and cooed, like she was her child.