yeogeol diary || becoming the leader is not easy

여걸 || heroine || keeping up with heroine

yeogul diary

‹ it's a drama just for us ›

February 1, 2018

Thegirls sat in a coference room minus Jaein, the five listening as the team director spoke. 

"We didn't think it would be effective fi we decided the leader for your group. Our decision would be Jaein, whom is also not here." He said, looking at the five before him.

"We actually have been discussing it before coming in today. I think we all agree." Jinae said, the younger four nodding. 

"Unnie took charge in alot of the challenges during the show, which I think showed her leadership skills." Haeun said, Mingzhu nodding in agreement.

"Plus she can somehow rangle all of us and make us step out of our comfort zones." Soyoung said, Jibyul nodding beside her.

"I think we should do something to test her." Jinae suggested locking eyes with Haeun whom nodded. 

"What should we do?" Haeun asked, looking at the older members. Their phones all chimed at the same time, they all checked it to see a message from their manager.

"She is heading back." Soyoung read out.

Jaein was at the hospital for a checkup after returning from Hawaii. 

"Jinae unnie as leader." Mingzhu sstumbled out, the others all nodded. 

"So the chaos that would ensue if the company chose me?" Jinae asked, chuckling, the group nodding.

They all began to plan out what they would do when Jaein joined them for another meeting on final concepts and album markups. 

4:56 PM

Jaein walked in greeting everyone, taking the empty seat beside Haeun on Jinae's side. The meeting began, despite it being boring for teenagers, Jibyul and Soyoung were on their hones playing games or c=scrolling through Instagram, Mingzhu was freigning confusion on certain Korean words. Haeun was falling asleep, Jaein looking at all of them in disbelief. As Jinae was focused on the presentation, the staff obviously becoming upset. As the meeting ended, the team director leftthe room obviously upset. Jinae pulled her phone out and began responding to messages she recieved during the meeting. Jaein took a deep breath as she flipped through the papers before her where their positions were listed, she froze spotting Jinae's aying 'leader'. Haeun glanced at the older out of the corner of her eye, smirking as she noticed her sgh heavily.

"Sunnie unnie," Jaein called the oldest didn't look up from her phone. "I don't want to tell you how to lead but, that whole meeting was fairly disrespectful, we should apologize to the team director." Jaein said, keeping her eyes ont he table.

"No one was talking I don't see the problem." Jinae said, holding back a laugh at Jaein's act of timidness, when she was normally very outspoken.

"We all should be paying attention, plus making sure MingMing understands everything." Jaein said, her eyes still on the table. They all looked at each other feeling guilty that the normal bubbly member was getting upset.

"Jaein unnie, we;re sorry." Haeun apologized, feeling bad. he guilt was replaced with confusion as Jaein smiled as she lifted her head up.

"You are all terrible actors." She said laughing, the five sat stunned confused at her change of attitude so quikly. "Jibyul would be paying attention, since her name is all over the album, Yong-ie would be taking notes for the debut showcase, Mingzhu is more fluent in Korean than I am sometimes. Haeun would picking at the holes in her ripped jeans, and Jinae unnie would be asking questions the entire time." Jaein explained, the five sighhed.

"We were trying to prank you, since we all chose you to the leader." Soyoung groaned, Jaein nodded.

"When it said Jinae was the leader, it all clicked." She chuckled again Jinae looked offended before nodding.

The girls returned to their life like normal.

 

 

 
 

Here is the Heroine version of Bangtan Bombs. I figured diary would suit the theme of Heroine. Hope you enjoyed it!