happy 100 days! 07/23

여걸 || heroine || keeping up with heroine

yeogul diary

‹ it's a drama just for us ›

JULY 22, 2019

The girls were practicing away with their back up dancers, doing final touches for the comeback showcase. Jinae wore her hair in messy braids, a yellow crop top with some random logo on it, black and white joggers. Jaein wore a periwinkle cropped hoodie with a black sports bra and black leggings, her hair in a messy bun on top of her head. Mingzhu wore a black tee with some random design on the back with black shorts, her hair in a ponytail. Jibyul wore a grey cropped tee with black joggers with a green stripe down the sides, her hair half up in a ponytail. Sammy with her hair in one braid, wearing a black and red wind breaker with a black sports bra on underneath and black shorts. Haeun wore an oversized black tee with black and white leggings, her hair up in a ponytail.

The six were working hard to make this a great comeback. Their teo managers, Manager Moon and Manager Kang, had left them hours ago, only returning now, as the clock got closer to midnight. Notonly were Sammy and Haeun on summer break and weren't required to stop rehearsing but, it was a special day. Manager Moon entered the building, greeting the camera in one the staff's hands, Manager Kang following after him, Being much smaller then the burly man, Manager Kang always seemed to hide perfectly behind him. The two set bags down on one of the tables in the small room where their lockers are located. Pulling out a cake, and putting two candles in it.

The girls finished another run through and were sitting on the floor watching through the recording of it again. Drinking water and resting a bit as well, as the clock struck midnight, the lights shut off, scaring the girls, Haeun and Jaein instantly hugging each other, as Mingzhu use Sammy as a shield, Jibyul and Jinae slowly backing up on the floor. Their managers walked in with the before mentioned sweet, singing.

Congrats on 100 days

The girls all stood smiling and laughing, throwing their arms around each other as they stood before the lit candles. Blowing them out at the same time, the staff cheering.

"Thank you everyone!" Jinae said, hugging Manager Moon whom smiled fatherly to the oldest hugging her back.

"We are for sure awake, now." Sammy said, as Manager Kang set the cake down on the table with their things.

"Good, we have some more run throughs to do." Jaein stated, hiding her whine a bit.

:Do we have to?" Haeun drawed out, the youngest already eating a piece of cake with Jibyul.

:Fine, one piece then back to practice." Jaein comprimised, the two smiled as Mingzhu walked over to them taking a bite of the piece Jibyul offered.