yeogul diary || debut showcase

여걸 || heroine || keeping up with heroine

yeogul diary

‹ it's a drama just for us ›

APRIL 19, 2019

"It's-" Jaeni paused to check her phone for the time. "6:45 in the morning." She said, followed by a yawn, Haeun had her head rested on her shoulder sleeping, J-Byul on the youngest's other side taking a nap as well. Ming ming and and sammy were also both sleeping in the backseat, Jinae scrolling through her phone. "Today is our debut showcase. We are heading to the stadium to do rehearsals. I'm still a bit uneasy." She said, the camera cutting to the six putting on mic equipment.

"We are performing infront of a lot of fans tonight." Jinae said, her arm around Haeun's shoulders the youngest yawning.

"I'm more tired than nervous." Sammy said, joining the two infront of the camera.

Ming Ming in a orange cropped hoodie with black joggers, her hair in a ponytail. Haeun in a black fitted crop top and black trak pants, with a black baseball cap with a chain adorning it. Sammy wore a loose black tee, tucked into her ripped jeans with a plaid shirt over top, her hair in two braids. Jinae in a white tee with yellow accents, and a pair black leggings, her hair down. J-Byul in a dark blue shirt with a design on it, and black leggings along with black and white sneakers, her hair up in a messy bun. Jaeni had her hair half up, a black crop tee, along with grey joggers and white sneakers. 

The six went on the stage to begin rehearsals. 

6:45 PM

The six exited the dressing room, Ming Ming did vocal warm ups, Jinae waved o the camera doing final stretches, Sammy gave a smile to the camera following after the older two, J-Byul cleared her thoart doing slight warm ups, Haeun jumped as she walked as if to prepare herself. Jaeni exited the room adjusting her ear piece. The six stood by the lift to the stage, Jaeni motioned for them to circle up, their two managers even joining them.

"This isn't just for us. Our fans who have supported us since the rise, are out there watching and listening. We are the only girl group under Big Hit lets show them why. " Jaeni said, the girls nodded. "Okay? Alright, lets go out there and show everyone why we were chosen. On 3." She said, sticking her hand in the middle of the circle as a countdown began on the screen. 

"1!2!3! HWAITING!" they all cheered, then quickly headd onto the lift as their teaser played. The lift raising as it came to an end.

The music starting.

The girls stood infornt of the cheering fans for a moment waiting for them to quiet down.

"2,3." Jaeni said.

"Hello, we are Heroine~" The six chorused, bowing and waving to the fans, cheers errupted again.

"Woah. Today is a dream come true." Haeun said, smiling and waving. "Hello, I'm Haeun!" She cheered, smiling bright as fans cheered loudly.

"I'm Jinae. it's great to see alot of familiar faces and new faces." Jinae said, smiling.

"I'm Ming Ming~" She said, and shrank as fans cheered loudly.

"I'm J-Byul, I hope everyone is enjoying the mini album." She said, fans cheering loudly as if saying they were.

"I'm Sammy, thanks for everyone's continued support." Sammy bowed, the other girls nodding with her statement.

"How is everyone tonight?" Jaeni asked, fans cheered back loudly. "Wah. I'm glad you are all enjoying our debut showcase so far. I'm Jaeni, Heroine's leader!" 

"We are gonna perform our next song, if you are ready?" Jinae asked, putting a hand cupping her ear, signaling the fans to cheer.

"Sing along if you know it already." Haeun joked, Jaeni shook her head as they went to get in their formation, the music soon starting.

"This last one is a little hard for us. Not only are we saying goodbye to ACT 0, we are saying goodye to The RISE and the girls we met that changed us and helped us to where we are today." Jaeni said, whole the whole stadium was black except the lightsticks fans carried for other groups.

The music started.

A light shined on Haeun as she sang.

Then on J-Byul.

Then Sammy.

Then Jaeni.

Then Jinae.

Then Ming Ming.

Till all six were shown, spaces of black between them, the six already emotional. Ming Ming had already began to cry, Haeun was watery eyed, J-Byul was looking into the crowd with a sad smile. Sammy had reached over and was holding Jaeni's hand, Jinae kept a smile on her face as her eyes stung. 

Light flooded the stage as Nin's voice flowed through the system, the six turning their heads to the large screen seeing, Nin recording the song on the screen. Followed by Camryn adjusting the mic stand, her voice flowing through as well. Rena waved at the camera as she entered the studio her voice filling the stadium. Seulgi, adjusted her baseball cap, as her voice followed after Rena's. Hyewon appeared, hugging Haeun on the couch behind J-Byul as Jaeni sat beside the rapper. Flashes of the girls with each other in the studio played, as they each sang. The members of Heroine singing their parts as they watched the video playing. As Haeryung sang the last line they turned back around, Jaeni patting her face, Haeun now with her arms around Sammy, Jinae was holding J-Byul's hand and Ming Ming smiled shyly.

 

The girls all gathered in the middle, Jaeni looked at them both sighing into her mic.

"Today is another milestone for us, and we are glad we have gotten to share this memory with all of you. Any last words?" She asked, looking to the others, Haeun put her mic up to to speak.

"Ah, thank you for supporting us, and we will work hard to show our best selves in the future. " Haeun said, smiling as fans cheered.

"We will work on more songs and productions for you all to enjoy." Jinae added, Jaeni nodded.

"With that being said. Thank you all for coming. Till now, this has been,"

"YEOGUL! Thank you very much!" Jaeni began, the others chorusing with her in a bow. 

The six waved to the fans as they headed backstage, their staff cheering the girls all huddled together as soon as they stepped off stage. The six stayed in a group hug, Jaeni patting their heads, as they stepped back from the group hug. Haeun was patting her face as was Jinae, Sammy was hugging Ming Ming, J-Byul was under Jaeni's arm as they walked through the hallway back to the dressing room. 

Where one of their managers stood with a cake to celebrate their official debut. The girls crowded around her and blew out the candle, cheering. Ming Ming laughing at the Jaeni jumping with their manager, J-Byul hugged Jinae, as the older cheered and slightly hopped, Haeun cheered beside Sammy whom caved and joined them in cheering.