short kcon chapter

여걸 || heroine || keeping up with heroine

AUGUST 17, 2019

Jaein the camera,smiling and waving as Haeun laid her head on the leader's shoulder. Ming Ming was playing a game with Sammy on one of their phones, Jinae was taking pictures with Jibyul on the floor, their managers putting things away. 

The girls sat in the waiting room getting ready for the day, they had a q&a event in the morning, with a mni hi-touch event.

The girls stood waiting to enter their interactment, hearing more and more fans chatting on the other side. The MC announced them coming in, Jinae entering first waving as fans cheered for them, Sammy following after smiling to fans, Haeun followed afer jumping as she waved to fans, Jaeni waved with a bright smile as she walked, J-Byul waved with both of her hands, and Ming Ming followed out last fans screaming even louder scaring the girl.

later that night.

The girls finished preforming Uh-Oh and smiled and waved to the fans as they stood in the middle of the stage in a line. 

"Are you all having fun?!" Jaein asked, removing her earpiece to here cheers back, she smiled brightly. "Awesome! Alright, 1,2,3."

"Whats up we are Heroine!" The girls greeted in English waving to the crowd as they cheered louder. 

"G-Day, everyone! I'm Heroine's leader Jaeni!" She greeted with a blinding smile, winking at the camera before her.

"Hello! I'm Jinae! Thank so much for coming!" Jinae said, waving both of her arms above her head.

"Hi everyone! I'm Heroine's diamond Haeun!" She said, the crowd cheering in response, as Jibyul and Sammy suffered a culture shock from hearing Haeun actually say that.

"How are you guys doing tonight?!" Sammy asked, earning cheers in response. "I'm Sammy!" She waved smiling as the camera zoomed in on her.

"Hey everyone, I'm J-Byul. Thanks for coming to KCON." Jibyul said, waving and giving a shy smile.

"Hello, I'm Ming Ming." Mingzhu shyly waved, earning cheers. 

"Not only is it our first time at KCON it's also our first time in America. We are so happy to be in LA!" Jaein said, earning cheers, she shushed the crowd so she could continue. "Today is a very special day, not only cause we get to meet our international fans for the first time. But, we are performing a song live just for you all, so i hope you are ready!" Jaeni said looking to Sammy to continue.

"We want you all to sing along if you know this next song." Sammy said, the lights going down as they got in position, 'Not That Type' ringing out in the speakers. 

After they finished they smiled and bowed again as they went to head off stage.

The girls had changed their clothes for a special stage. After LOONA finished, the girls went up for their special stage.

The girls watched the rest of the performances, waiting for the final stage. Haeun sat on Jaeni's lap as the others got touch ups done, their managers were running around grabbing them snacks and drinks. Jibyul was working on her laptop, when Manager Moon walked in and called Ming Ming out into the hallway. As soon as the Chinese member left the others began scrambling to pt up decorations as Jibyul set up her laptop, the girls greeting the faces on it. Manager Kwang put out a small cake they had been hiding the majority of the last few minutes, putting in the candles as Jaeni and Sammy put up decorations on the wall, Jinae on the look out as she put their gifts on the table in the waiting room. 

Jinae quickly turned the lights off as Manager Kwang lit the candles, the door soon opening, Manager Moon leading the girl in. The main vocal smiled as Jinae lit the room again as they sang 'Happy Birthday' to her, Jaeni put an arm around the smalle as she blew out her candles after making a wish. Before they could even start talking she turned the birthday girl toward Jibyul's computer, she covered as she stumbled closer, Mandarin slipping from seeing her parents on the other side. The conversation was cut short with promises to chat later that night. The girls all headed to the stage for the finale, they walked waving to fans and greeted the other artists. Jaeni quickly latched onto Yena from IZ*ONE, the two having met once backstage. The others talking with other idols like LOONA, as they walked around waving to their fans and posing a bit for photos. Ming Ming had her arm linked with Jinae's as the amount of people on stgae mmade her nervous, Jibyul and Sammy were walking hand-in-hand, Daehwi from AB6IX soon was talking with the two as he is in Sammy's grade at SOPA. Jaeni looked around spotting Haeun trailing behind Jinae and Ming Ming, she reached out her hand for the youngest whom ran to her, latching their hands together. 

The girls soon retired back tot he hotel and decided to go get some food as they hadn't really eaten a meal for the last few hours. The girls quickly ate and headed back to their rooms, deciding they would do a little sight seeing in the morning. Jaeni and Haeun roomed together, Jinae and Jibyul, and Ming Ming and Sammy. 

August 18, 2019

The girls spent the day, sight seeing and going to Disney which Jibyul and Jaeni spent the day fan girling over Marvel characters they took picturs with. Sammy and Haeun kept pointing out Snow White and asking Ming Ming what she was doing there, Jinae was just enjoying the food and the free time they actually had. 

The girls were soon back on a plane to South Korea, and back to promotions.