One Moment

One Moment

 

 

Very quietly, I sneaked downstairs into the kitchen. I looked to the left, then the right. There was no sign of oppa or my parents. I ran to the fridge and grabbed as much food as I could and bolted back to my room. There was no way I would let Luhan oppa out of my room. 

I locked the door as fast as I could and leaned against it. Safe…for now.

“Did you get to complete your mission?” I opened my eyes to see Luhan oppa sitting on the bed, smirking at me. “I can’t believe how cute you can be.” I hid my blush for the umpteenth time and walked towards him.

I dumped the food on the bed and finally looked at what I had gathered. Yogurt, fruit, and some juice. Not a bad breakfast. I opened up a container of yogurt and started slurping it since I didn’t think to bring a spoon. I forgot to eat dinner last night and was totally starving so I didn’t really think about my manners. Some yogurt spilled down my chin. Before I could wipe it away, Luhan oppa leaned forward and the trail away.

I gasped and jumped away. He smiled at me. “Sorry. Couldn’t resist. I don’t think I can keep my hands off you now that I know you’re mine.” I bit my lip and looked away. Seriously! Who would have known that the kingka would ever act this way?!

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his lap. I tried to resist, but he was just too strong. “Feed me.” I looked at him in surprise. “Please?” Luhan oppa batted his eyes at me, and I giggled. Who could resist him?

I picked up some of the grapes and started feeding him. Every time I fed him a grape, he would try to nibble on my fingers. I retreated as fast as I could, but he would still catch me unawares. He tickled me when I avoided him. Now he knew my weak spots.

“Baby. I’m so happy right now.”

I looked at him in surprise. “You are?”

“Yeah. I have the prettiest, most perfect girl on my lap. She’s feeding me. And we’re about to go on a date. I don’t think it could possibly get any better.”

I smiled at him. “I’m happy, too.”

Luhan oppa squeezed me even more and opened his mouth for me to feed him more. I picked up a strawberry and placed it in his mouth. He took a bite and then leaned into me. Oppa surprised me by squeezing me and pushed the strawberry into my mouth.

“How is it?” His eyes were so mischievous. I quickly chewed while looking away.

“It was g-g-good.”

He laughed. “That’s good then.”

I kept eating without looking at him. Somehow I relaxed again and continued to feed him. It was crazy how comfortable I felt with him. It was as though we’ve always been together.

“Okay. Now that we’re done eating breakfast, let’s get ready for the date of a lifetime!” I laughed at his excitement and got up.

“I’ll be back.” I headed towards the closet and closed the doors.

My mom loves fashion. I, however, liked to dress in jeans and a t-shirt.  She wasn’t discouraged with my lack of passion for clothes though. She filled my closet with dresses and skirts that she thought was “perfect” for me. This is the first time ever that I would choose something from her side of my closet.

I took a deep breath and decided I would choose something simple.

As soon as I walked out, Luhan oppa’s eyes widened, and his jaw dropped. “Do I look bad?” He slowly shook his head no. “Well, are you going to say anything?” I awkwardly shifted back and forth. Maybe I chose something ugly.

“I think you look…amazing. I don’t think an angel could outshine you.” I smiled and sighed with relief. I wasn’t joking when I said I needed help in the fashion department. Thank you, Mom.

Luhan oppa stood up and walked towards me. “You ready to come to my house? I gotta change and then we can go.” I nodded and lead the way out.

I peeked to the left then right. We quickly ran out the house in case someone would happen to catch us leaving my room together. We jumped into his car and sped away. I finally sighed in relief.

I looked at Luhan oppa and laughed. He was grinning like a mad man. “We make a great escape team, don’t you think?”

My phone started vibrating, and I looked to see who was trying to contact me.

 

 

From: Taemin Oppa~~

Nice try. But I still know he slept over. You’re lucky Mom and Dad are on a trip to Japan for a week or you would’ve been toast. You better get home before nine. I’ll let it slide this time since you looked so cute in that dress. :)

 

 

No way. I could’ve sworn we were inconspicuous!

I told Luhan oppa what Taemin oppa texted, and he laughed. “At least your parents don’t know. Then we would’ve been dead. Let’s just forget about it for today. It’s our first date. I don’t want anything to ruin it.”