One Moment

One Moment

Hey, guys! If you're reading this then it means you're still interested in the story. And that means I am poop. I really wanted to update, but I just got back from my choir trip and I've got finals this week. Thank you so much for being patient with me and for commenting. I really appreciate it. Sincerely, your author who is a terrible updater. :(

 

 

******************************************************************

 

 

“I…I…”

Oppa smiled at me. “Don’t freak out. For now, let’s just go to sleep. It’s already late.” I leaned over his shoulders and looked at the clock. He was right. It was already 10:00.

He reached down with his feet and picked the blanket up. Luhan oppa wrapped me and him around with it before pulling me even closer.

The warmth was drawing me in but something kept me from going to sleep. I sat up hastily.

“Wait. We can’t sleep.”

He sat up, too. “And why not?”

“Taemin oppa would kill you.” It’s been a while since I thought about him. AND MY PARENTS!!!!!! “You have to leave. Right now.”

“What? No way. Not after all that business about me being with you. I literally meant it. I’m not leaving you.”

“Well, if you don’t leave, Taemin oppa will kill you, and my parents would ground me for life. Which one do you want? Because I would prefer neither of those choices.”

Luhan oppa smirked at me. “That’s cute. You’re already worried about me.”

For the hundredth time today, I blushed. Very quietly, so he wouldn’t hear, I whispered, “I always worry about you.”

Before I knew it, oppa dragged me back down to the bed and wrapped his arms and legs around me. “Well, I worry about you, too. Don’t stress yourself out. I’ll be fine. What’s important right now is we get some rest. You’ve had a long day. Everything will be better in the morning. If he kills me, he kills me. I’ll just be satisfied in knowing that you had enough feelings to even worry for me.”

I faced him quickly. “What?”

“All things considered, you haven’t told me how you felt about me yet. You didn’t give me any sort of clue, so all I can do is hope,” he shrugged.

I took a shuddering breath. I can’t believe he still doesn’t know how I feel about him. How I’ve felt about him for a while now, actually. “How could you…how…” I took a moment to form a complete thought. “How could you…not know…that it’s always been you. It has always been you.”

Oppa growled and then attacked me…with his lips. My mind was blank. How could he possibly make me feel like this twice in a row? I felt my eyes drifting close and my body relaxing. My arms automatically wrapped around his neck. Luhan oppa quickly tightened his hold around my waist.

After what seemed like an eternity, he finally let me take a full breath. I was panting so loud that my room echoed with it.

“There is no way you won’t be my girlfriend now. I’m not letting you go.” I smiled at him. It was impossible not to give into his fierce gaze. I nodded, and he whooped in happiness. “Baby, I won’t let you regret this. I’ll make you the happiest girl on earth.” His smile was so big, I thought it would hurt.

“You already make me happy.” I snuggled as close as possible and closed my eyes. It was just perfect. He was perfect.

 

*************************************************************************************

 

We had spent all night talking and laughing. I didn’t even remember what time we went to bed. All I know is, I had never been happier than I was in Luhan oppa’s arms.

I woke up to a warm and fuzzy feeling. (A/N: I know…so cheesy….) I smiled with my eyes closed and sighed happily. Luhan oppa was still asleep, so I had plenty of time just to watch him. Not that I was being creepy or anything…..

His skin was so smooth. His lips were perfect. I could look at him all day and still think he is the most handsome man on Earth.

“You know, if you keep staring at me like that, I might just have a hole in my head.” I gasped hearing him say that with his eyes still closed. He slowly started smiling and looked at me. “Hi, baby.”

When will I ever stop blushing? “Hi, oppa.”

If it was even possible, his smile got bigger. “Oppa. I like the sound of that.” He hugged me tighter and laughed at my blush. “What are we up to today, baby? Wanna go on a date?”

My eyes widened at his suggestion. A date? With Luhan oppa? It sounded like heaven to be honest. “Um, okay.”

Oppa fist pumped and jumped off the bed. “Well, what are you waiting for?! Get dressed. You’re spending the whole day with me, baby. No way of getting out of it now!”

I laughed at his reaction and stood up. I could not believe our school’s kingka could possible act this goofy. Gosh, I am in love with him.