Seven

black shield • jeonghan x seungcheol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seungcheol stared at the most famous singer in the country in shock. “What do you mean we have to take my car? Where’s yours?” Jeonghan shook his head, his fair hair swinging around his face, while his nose crumpled up in distaste. “I’m not allowed to have a car. I’m actually not allowed to drive. But sometimes I want to drive and Jisoo lets me drive his car. I have a licence but, yeah, company won’t allow it.” Seungcheol couldn’t really believe it. He really thought Jeonghan always got his own way. Now he was starting to see why the man used every single advantage he had to get his own way when he could. He was controlled in so many ways. “Jisoo’s car is paid for by the company anyway so he can drive me wherever I need to go.”

 

Seungcheol sighed and unlocked his car. The late model hatchback was small, black, and very dirty. He regretted buying a black car the day he drove it home and saw it was already covered with a noticeable layer of fine dust. It was always dirty, the backseat was covered with towels and tshirts from the gym, and the floor was littered with dirt, leaves and rocks from Seungcheol’s Magnums, and a few empty cans of his favourite energy drink.

 

Seungcheol quickly leaned over and grabbed the envelopes and catalogues he’d grabbed out of his mailbox from the front seat and tossed them into the back so Jeonghan would have somewhere to sit. The beautiful male, his long hair free flowing, slipped into the seat and looked around with wide eyes of wonder. “Cheollie I never thought you would have such a cute little car. I thought you’d have like some big manly car.” Jeonghan giggled as he looked around. “Messy though. Who does your cleaning? I’d fire them.” Seungcheol just sighed.

 

He grabbed the gearstick and reversed the car, looking carefully over his shoulder, while Jeonghan watched on in fascination. “No reversing camera? And oh wow, your car has real gears, how do you even know how to do that?” “When you get a small car its better if it’s a manual. It won’t have enough power if you get an automatic gearbox,” Seungcheol said as he swiped out of the underground carpark and pulled out onto the street. Jeonghan smiled to himself as he looked out the window of the dirty little car. “Maybe this car’s manlier than I thought,” he said softly to himself.

 

After a long and pleasant early morning drive to Jeonghan’s favourite mall they finally parked. Jeonghan pulled his mask and bucket hat out of his bag and quickly hid his face and hair. Seungcheol shook his head and pulled the bucket hat off. “First of all you just look more famous like this. You look like you’re deliberately trying to hide.” “But I am.” Jeonghan was confused. “Try this.” Seungcheol rummaged around on the backseat and found a cap. He pulled it down over Jeonghan’s hair letting his ponytail hang out the bottom. Their eyes locked as Seungcheol fixed the cap and let his fingers run through the long smooth ponytail and for just a second Jeonghan’s eyes showed the truth of who he really was. For a brief minute he was just a man without all his manipulations. Seungcheol saw flashes of appreciation, gratitude, need and just a little sadness. It was enough to make him quickly look away.

 

“You can’t wear the same disguise every time Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter