Fifty one

black shield • jeonghan x seungcheol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Call me,” Seungcheol said and Wonwoo nodded. He knew what he meant and would let Seungcheol known what he found on the traffic cameras. Seungcheol swung the door open and climbed out of the patrol car around the corner from the tv studio and walked the rest of the way. He didn’t want to be seen getting out of a marked police car. He didn’t want the media to get any wind of what was going on. It was too risky.

 

He walked past the thinning out crowd and showed his ID to a security guard at the door who barely glanced at it and Seungcheol sighed at the slack security that seemed to be everywhere. Was no one else concerned for these idols? At least he knew to be on alert. Any of them could be at risk at any time and they didn’t know it.

 

“He’s just about to record,” a bored looking assistant said as she directed Seungcheol to the sound stage where he found Jeonghan on the stage joking around with his fans. “He’s not here,” Junhui whispered when Seungcheol crept up next to him. “We can’t be sure he’s working alone,” Seungcheol replied but he was sure the fanboy was Jeonghan’s stalker and he was almost certain he was working alone.

 

Jisoo joined them and they watched Jeonghan change immediately from cute boy to y idol when he began to perform. The crowd were screaming in between their fanchants and Seungcheol couldn’t help but get swept up in the moment. Jeonghan was so gorgeous, his hair a little too long, the lights shining down making his skin glow. His body moved like no human should, he was almost cat like in his sensuality, and Seungcheol felt the room heat up around him as Jeonghan performed his song twice in a row.

 

By the end of the second time his forehead was glimmering with a fine sheen of sweat and makeup artists rushed the stage to touch him up. “It’s great,” Jisoo said and Seungcheol shook his head. “No it’s not. I’m running it again.” Jeonghan’s scowl lifted when he saw Seungcheol standing side stage and he ran over and into his bodyguards open arms. “You’re here,” he murmured into the soft black cotton of Seungcheol’s tshirt and Seungcheol smiled as he smoothed the singers hair with his hand and drew him backwards into a dark hidden corner.

 

“They’re all waiting for you,” Seungcheol said as he stood still and let Jeonghan snuggle against his body. “They can wait,” he said as he finally lifted his head. His deep chocolate irises had been shaded a soft grey blue by a pair of contacts but Seungcheol still lost himself in them for a minute. “I got you something,” he said as he looked around. Jeonghan squealed when he saw the little black velvet bag. “Now don’t get too excited,” Seungcheol said as he felt suddenly shy.

 

He was about to gift a piece of jewellery to a man who could buy himself diamonds and gold of the highest quality and this was less than a few hundred dollars worth. He second guessed himself but it was too late to back out now that Jeonghan was clutching his shirt with expectation all over his face. Seungcheol tipped the contents of the bag into his hand and lifted the string of fine black pearls up. “I don’t expect you to put it on now,” Seungcheol said but Jeonghan took the string and wrapped it around his wrist immediately. “A little help?” He held his wrist out and Seungcheol clipped the clasp and Jeonghan smiled at him with shining wet eyes. “This is a conversation we need t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter