Eleven

black shield • jeonghan x seungcheol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jeonghan was still nervy as they arrived at the company. Jisoo had trailed them out to the car and drove them to the company and, to Jeonghan’s dismay, the kitten had been left at home. He was really on edge and Seungcheol wondered what he could do to calm him down.

 

“Can I hold your hand?” Jeonghan asked quietly as the vehicle pulled up in the underground carpark. Seungcheol climbed out, looked around, and held his hand out towards Jeonghan. When the shaking man took it Seungcheol could feel him trembling, he helped him climb out of the SUV, and this time he let him hold on.

 

“Do you trust me?” he asked as Jeonghan stepped out and stared at him. “Of course. I wouldn’t have hired you if I didn’t think you could protect me.” Seungcheol smiled softly as he looked down at their hands. He squeezed a little tighter as he leaned closer to Jeonghan. The man smelled of peaches and cream and his hair tickled Seungcheol’s face a little as he whispered in his ear. “Then stop letting Jisoo undermine my decisions. You need to let me do my job and I’ll protect you. I promise.”

 

Jeonghan stared at their hands and squeezed back and gave a little smile. “Okay,” he said without a hint of childish pretence or manipulation. He knew what he was doing when he played them off against each other.

 

Seungcheol felt him relax a little and stop shaking. “What are you talking about?” Jisoo asked as he got out of the car and walked towards them and Jeonghan closed off immediately. “Nothing,” he said and he ignored Jisoo’s face as he stared at their hands.

 

They walked through the corridors of the company and ignored the whispers of everyone they passed. Jeonghan’s hair was obviously the hottest piece of gossip at the moment and heads turned when they walked. “Everyone’s looking at you…” Jeonghan giggled a little as he squeezed Seungcheol’s hand tighter and Seungcheol just shook his head. He knew they weren’t looking at him with this stunning superstar walking by his side. Jisoo just trailed behind them as they made their way to the practice rooms.

 

 

 

 

 

“Waaahhhhhh!” Seungcheol was hit with a wall of noise as they opened the door. A cute man with a chubby cheeked face ran towards them and scooped Jeonghan up in a huge hug forcing him to let go of Seungcheol’s hand. “Soonyoung! Put me down!” Jeonghan giggled as the other man whirled him around while they both laughed. “Seungcheol this is my choreographer Soonyoung. Isn’t he the cutest thing?” Seungcheol shook the man’s hand and nodded his agreement. He was pretty adorable.

 

Seungcheol sat on a couch and Jisoo handed him a coffee which he gratefully accepted. He’d never felt so tired in his life since he started de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter