One

black shield • jeonghan x seungcheol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I don’t need it.”

 

Yoon Jeonghan was livid. He scowled at his Manager whose eyes were begging him to listen. “Jeonghan, please, how long have I been your Manager?” Jisoo rubbed his forehead and squinted his eyes shut. He’d been Jeonghan’s manager for five years, since before his debut, and he’d always been temperamental but this was serious.

 

“There’s been five letters now and the last two came within a week. You need a bodyguard.” Jisoo wasn’t taking no for an answer. He threw the pile of letters down on the table to make his point. The handwritten scrawls ranged from adoring to creepy to vaguely threatening. But the point was Jeonghan was being watched and someone needed to watch his back. “I can’t take this responsibility on alone. Please just do this for me. Otherwise the company will be cancelling your comeback. You can’t be out and about promoting with this creep watching you all the time and no one to protect you.”

 

The beautiful singer looked over the letters. The first four had been sent to the company but the fifth had been sent to his apartment building. That was when Jisoo had thrown his hands in the air and demanded the hiring of someone to watch over Jeonghan. Jeonghan was an independent person and the only one he really allowed himself to rely on was Jisoo. Hiring the caring and clever man was the best decision his company ever made. But Jisoo was right, this was too much responsibility for him, and Jeonghan conceded defeat.

 

“Fine. But I want to do the hiring myself.” Jisoo smiled at his boss’s sudden and total acquiescence and frowned when Jeonghan began to . “After all.” Jeonghan smirked as he grabbed Jisoo’s arm. “These skinny twigs can’t exactly protect me, can they?” Jisoo squealed as Jeonghan grabbed him and tumbled them both onto the couch in a fit of giggles. Jisoo went pink with the flush of the unexpected touch of his beautiful angelic boss. Jeonghan was notoriously flirty with everyone he met. It wasn’t an intentional thing, he just loved attention, and he knew how to get it.

 

Yoon Jeonghan was the shining light of his company. He rocketed to fame with his debut single, winning music show awards, rookie of the year, and the hearts of most of the country. Dubbed ‘The Nation’s Angel,’ his first comeback was even more successful and within three years he had risen to the top of the music industry. He was stunningly beautiful, with his perfectly delicate features, his slim body and his long soft hair that changed colour with the seasons. He’d been blond, silver, red, dark and was considering violet for his comeback.

 

Yoon Jeonghan was talented, beautiful, and adored by the whole nation. Those close to him, however, saw the other side. Jeonghan was talented but a perfectionist. He was beautiful but narcissistic and high maintenance. He was adorable and flirty but could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter