Chapter 9!

Love Should Go On!

Jinki’s POV

“Hold on Jonghyun! We are almost there!” I whispered as I struggled to carry him in. It was not easy, by now he was in full heat and his scent was very tempting. It was becoming harder and harder with each passing second. As I laid him down on bed, I heard him moan! He started thrashing around on the bed pulling at him clothes.

“Jonghyun, can you hear me?......Jonghyun?”

“Ji…..Jin..ki!!!!!”

“Yes Jonghyun, I am right here with you!”  I told him as I held his hand. Suddenly, he pulled me to him as he whimpered,

“He…Help m…me……I a..am bu…burning!!!”

Ohhhh!!!! How do I help him when I can barely help myself?! Right! Some ice should do!

“Let me get you some cold water and turn on the air-con…..” as I turned to get up, I heard him groan as he held my hand tight,

“N…No….do…don’t leave me…..Ji…Jinki I need you!” he stared at me with feverish eyes. No Jinki! That is the heat talking, not him! He does not want it!

“Jonghyun, you are in heat….you do not want this…..” I managed to say while trying to pry his fingers off of mine but he grabbed hold of my collar and pulled me down again!

“I…..I want you….uhhhhh…..Jinki, it hurts….please help me…..!” Seeing tears roll from his eyes made my heart clench.

“Jonghyun…..”

“Jinki please! I beg you!” I hope you will not regret this later Jonghyun…..

“Fine….but before I do anything, I want you to know something…..”

When he stared back at me with hooded eyes, I could not help but lean down and peck his lips as I whispered against it,

“I love you….The day I saw you for the first time, I probably used up all the luck in my life but it is worth it……You are the most amazing person I have ever met in my life….My very own angel…..” I could see him smile through his tears.

“I….I lo…love you too…..” he said as a groan left his lips. Shutting his eyes tightly, a pained expression took over his features. I kissed him again to distract him from his pain.

“Look at me.” I commanded softly and as he stared back with those puppy eyes, I put my hand on his stomach. A moan left his lips, his body had become sensitive and each touch brought out a moan from him. Our lips met again, but this time instead of sweet peck I dived in a little deeper, a little more intense. As I his lower plump lip, he involuntarily opened his mouth, giving me access easily. It was as if I was meant to be here! As our tongues danced around each other, I let my hand trail up his stomach over his chest, till it reach his collar button. I fiddled around to open it, but lost my patience and ended up ripping his shirt. My inner wolf was getting impatient by the second! The moment I had his shirt out of the way, I trailed my lips over his collar leaving butterfly kisses as I travelled down. Briefly, I paused over the junction where his neck met his shoulder. Soon, he would carry my mark here! I reverently kissed it. When I reached his s they were already hard as pebbles. Giving it a , I felt him shiver. His response made my wolf howl, as I quickly latched on it, on it hard. My right hand meanwhile was busy caressing hi everywhere it could reach and it had him shivering pleasantly! My left hand however, was on a mission. It traced a downward path slowly, over his ribcage, by his sides, over his stomach and gradually settled on his waist where pants unfortunately hid all of him away from me. No matter, that can be immediately rectified! With my ministrations, I had him writhing under me.

I let my lips kiss a brief goodbye over Jonghyun’s fluttering heart and travel over his navel, trailing down south till they reached his waistband. Quickly working on his belt and buckle, I pulled his pant and boxers off his legs in one swift motion, leaving him and flushed under me. I could feel my wolf howl in appreciation at the sight! Just looking at him laid out under me, all willing and pliant, left me breathless!  

I bent to place a kiss on his inner thigh and I felt him grab my hair as he threw his head back and moaned. I spread his legs a bit to get better access. Oh God! This is intoxicating! I pressed my nose closer, taking in the heavenly smell of his heat. I slowly and steadily started placing kisses on an upward path, teasing him, sometimes nipping and , leaving and marks all over until I felt him moan and, “Ji…Jinki….ehhhhh” , his grip tightened on my hair pushing my head further, encouraging me; not that I needed any when my salvation was this close to me! I opened my mouth and took him in, hard. His sweet moans resonated throughout the room as he thrashed around on the bed. I could feel his body vibrate under me. Letting go, I quickly moved upwards till I found his lips. He entangled his fingers in my hair and pulled me towards him. When we both felt the lack of oxygen, we pulled away and I trailed towards his ear,

“I am going to make you mine….God Jonghyun I can’t stop…..! What have you done to me?! I will take all of you! And in return, I shall give you all of mine! I want to bond with you Jonghyun! Please tell me that is what you want too! I want to marry you Jonghyun! Please tell me you will accept my proposal! Be my better half Jonghyun! My mate, my love, my partner! My equal in every right! Please tell me you will accept me!” All he did was pull me towards him even more tightly and somehow whisper, “Yes… all of you…and all of me….”

Somehow, I knew that even in the haze of his heat, Jonghyun had actually heard me and responded! Finally convinced that Jonghyun really wanted this and was not just forced by his heat, I finally let my hand trail down his back all the way to the back of his thighs, pulling his legs over my back. I leaned back slightly and held his gaze as my fingers found his entrance. A soft gasp left his even softer plump lips as his eyes shut in pleasure! I kept my eyes on his face, watching it flush and crunch up in pleasure, as my finger worked around, teasing him.

“Jonghyun…..” My voice was thick with desire. I would not be able to control myself more. He looked at me with hooded eyes as he panted from his body’s reaction.

“I am going to prepare you a bit so it will not hurt you later. It might be a bit uncomfortable….” All he did was nod, closing his eyes and succumbing to different feelings. I was not prepared but his self-lubrication should be enough to not cause him much pain. I slide a finger inside him, his eyes went wide as he moaned. His mouth opened in as gasp as I added a second finger before moving it in and out of him slowly, making sure to push it in more each time I pulled out. I felt him tighten against my fingers. As I added a third finger, I hear him hiss in pain!

“Ahhhh!!!” Quickly moving in to kiss him, I whisper to him,

“I am sorry, but I need to prepare you or it would hurt more….Please be strong…..” With tears flowing from his closed eyes, he nodded. Softly kissing his tears away, I continued to prepare him soundly. I felt him grip my shirt over my chest, pulling at it. Seeing that flushed, submissive look snapped something in me. I cannot hold on any more! I pulled my fingers out and raised myself on my knees. He opened his eyes to see why I had stopped. I tore off my shirt and threw it away working on my pants next. As soon as I pulled it off my legs, I dived in, kissing his lips. With one hand I pulled his legs over my back and the other cradled his head. I lined myself against him and looked at him again and said,

“This might hurt a bit…..” I whispered as pushed myself in a bit. When I was halfway in, he screamed out,

“AHHHHH!!!!!” I froze. This was hurting him!!!! Was my preparation not enough?!!! He should not be hurting so much!!!! I saw his him crying as his face was scrunched up in pain! I felt my heart twist in pain! I was causing him this pain! As I was about to pull out, I heard him whisper,

“No! Do not!….I, I am fine…..co….. Continue…..!”

“No Jonghyun…..there is something wrong…….you should not be hurting this much….I….”

“I am fine Jinki….please continue….!” He said with a stern, demanding voice! My Jonghyun was demanding from me! How can I possibly refuse him?

“Please tell me if it hurts more….I will stop….” When I received a nod, I pushed a bit more and finally was fully seated in him. I stayed still to let him adjust. I let my fingers intertwine with his as I kept whispering “I love you’s” in his ears to distract him. It was hurting me to cause him this pain, even though I knew it would be followed by pleasure.

“Mo….Move…..” I heard him whimper…..

“Are you sure….?”

“Uhhh…..ye….yes…..” Kissing his shoulder, I started moving in again.

“I am about to go deeper…..” I told him as I pulled out and pushed back in again trying to go deeper with each trust. He moaned as he started moving his hips. Our bodies moved in sync, trying to reach each other.

“Mo…Moreeeee” I heard him whisper as I started ing faster. Waves of pleasure took over with each trust. I felt tension built up. Leaning down I pulled him in a fiery kiss as my hand found him. As I started pumping him, his moans grew louder and nothing made me happier than to swallow his moans! In that moment, it was just us. No Crown Prince, no King. Not even Jonghyun and Jinki; just the two halves of a soul finally together as one!

“I….I am clo…close….” he whispered as he held my shoulder for support.

“Me too…..” As tension started building up, everything became a blur. Jonghyun’s laboured breaths and moans were the only sounds that filled my ears.

“Together….” I heard him say!

“You are mine….” I whispered as I bit him on his neck to mark him just as I felt my release come crashing in waves.

“As you are mine!” I heard him cry as he too bit my neck, completing our bond. With that, I felt him join me in mind-numbing, pleasure filled haze.

Exhausted from my volcanic I couldn’t hold myself up any longer. Falling on him, I flipped us so as to not crush him with my weight. I felt his kiss my chest as he nuzzled my neck. I held him tight, watching him drift off to dreamland.

“Mine…..” was the last thought before I followed him to dreamland.

…………………………………………………………………

Some time later, Jonghyun PoV

As I came back to myself, I found myself lying on top of a sleeping Jinki. What happened came back to me and I quickly touched his mark on my neck. It felt quite sensitive, almost sending a spark through me! From where I was on Jinki, I could easily see my mark on him too! We really bonded! We really are mates now! He asked me to marry him! I am going to marry him!!!!!

In my excitement, I must have moved around enough because now, I could feel Jinki caressing my back, looking at me as if I was the most precious thing in existence!

“Hello my love. Are you feeling alright?”

My LOVE???!!! He called me his love! I just kept staring at him dumbly, unable to utter anything in response! He now also started me softly on my head, taming my wild hair. Suddenly, he leaned up and kissed me softly on my lips.

“Thank you Jonghyun….thank you for accepting me. I will always remember what honour you have given me and will always treat you with respect, love and care!”

The hand that was previously stoking my hair now came to rest against his mark on my neck. The moment he touched it, it felt as if a lightning bolt had passed through me! That caused me to shudder immediately and nuzzle in his hand! I did not even have to think about it!

He softly kissed me again and soon, I felt him shift underneath me. Quickly, our positions were reversed and now, I was cradled under him! He kissed my lips, my hair, my head, my eyes, my cheeks, my nose, my ears, especially my ears! Then, again, he kissed me on my lips and reverently looked at the mark. Then, gently, as if afraid of hurting me, he kissed my mark! Instinctually, I circled his neck and pulled him closer while a soft whimper automatically left my mouth!

He then slid off to rest on his side and pulled me to his chest.

“Jonghyun, your heat is not over yet. You need to contact the palace and explain them that you will not be returning for a week or so because there is no way I am letting you go now that you finally are mine!”

Yeah….I need to contact them…..

They will be mighty curious about where I am and what I am doing. Although they wish they could have nothing to do with me, they still insist on keeping tabs on me…. In any case, even I do not wish to leave so….

“Jinki –“

“Onew, not Jinki. To others, I am Lee Jinki, the King of Hwasal. But to you, I am simply your Onew.”

My God! I am already feeling feverish! Must he be like this???!!!1

“…..Onew…, is it possible to borrow a phone? I shall contact the palace and let them know that the Crown Prince needs a vacation and has already left.”

The smile that I got in return was one that could rival the sun!

And so, after I had informed the palace, the entire week was nothing but intense periods of pure passion and pleasure with soft, sweet moments in between shared with my Onew. Aren’t I glad I got my heat?