Chapter 5!

Love Should Go On!

Kibum’s POV

As I looked at him, I couldn’t help but gulp a bit. I bowed a bit as I introduced myself-

“Hello! My name is Kim Kibum!” As I told him, he smiled a knowing smile. He bowed a bit in return as he introduced himself-

“Hello…..I’m Choi Jonghyun-” Before he could continue, Taemin interrupted.

“Mommy! No…. No Chwai….!”

“Ah yes yes….Thank you baby! Sorry, I’m Lee Jonghyun, previously known as Choi Jonghyun.” he reintroduced chuckling a bit.

“Emmm…..Choi? Are you….”

“Related to Minho? Yes, I’m his older brother.”

“Ah….Nice to meet you sir!” I bowed again.

“Sir? Please, you can call me hyung. Well Kibum, how about having some tea with me?”

“Ehhh….sure….” I said hesitantly.

We made our way to the garden area, where a couch and chair were laid out around a stone table. It was hidden in a canopy of trees, giving a nice coverage and privacy.

Palace Garden

As we sat down, a maid brought a tray filled to the brim with food. There was a selection of sandwiches and cakes. A pot full of tea was put in the center.

Tea Time Treats 

Sitting Taemin next to him, Jonghyun hyung handed him a small plate with a sandwich. Shaking his head to say no, he pointed towards the colorfully decorated cake saying-

“Mommy Cake! Taemin want cake!”

“You shll get one after you finish this sandwich.”

“NO!”

“Taemin!” He leaned his body in hyung’s side as he cried a bit. Putting down the plate he pulled Taemin on his lap and he patted his back and said,

“Come on baby! You want to be like Uncle Minho right? Then you must finish this sandwich. You know, uncle Minho ate lot of sandwiches when he was small like you.” I could see a twinkle in Taemin’s eyes as he took a bite of his sandwich.

“Uwncle Mwinho eat sawich?”

“Yes, he did. The next time you see him, you may ask hi yourself to confirm the truth.”

“Owkie!” Saying this, he jumped from the couch and started running about and playing with the plants and running behind the trees.

“So, Kibum-ah, I…..I met Minho before coming to find Taemin. He….. let me know about his…guest.”

“Guest?! What guest?! I’m more like that bastard’s prisoner! That jerk saw that I was drunk at the gala and slipped something in my drink! And then kidnapped me and brought me here! I have no passport! No access to my bank accounts! No means to contact my family and friends! Hell, I have no means to even contact any police here because guess what, Min-freaking-Ho just about happens to be the King, THE KING! Of Dokkam! I mean, I knew him in college! We dated and were briefly engaged! But he never told me he was a prince! A prince! Did I mention how I have no passport or money to go back home? I miss my dogs……” I suddenly felt all the sadness and hurt that had been masked by my anger bubble forth like a lava bursts from a volcano!

“Kibum-ah….I’m so-”

“Kidum no happy???? Kidum kwid…kwinnad? Mommy! Waa iss Kwin…kwinnap? Here! I gii you fwavar! Happy???” And just like that, he handed me a beautiful flower! Simply looking at his adorable face and listening to his cute talk made me less sad! He is probably the only good thing about this place! Maybe Jonghyun hyung too….

“Yes baby, I am happy! Thank you!”

He smiled at me so brightly that for a moment, I was blinded! Then, without any preamble, he hugged me and said, “Mwe happy too! Kidum happy, mwe happy!”

“Taemin, what did you do to the sandwich I gave you?” Suddenly Jonghyun hyung enquired.

“I gibe wittle fishie!!! Fishie eat gwow bwig!!!!”

“Taemin! You cannot give the fishes just anything to eat! Here, take this sandwich and finish it!”

Hyung handed the sandwich to Taemin who promptly turned to me and held out the sandwich as if telling me to eat it.

“No Taemin. Kibum has his own sandwich to eat. Don’t you want to grow tall like Uncle Minho? Then eat your sandwich! Come on, good baby!”

“Uwnclee eat Sawich?”

“Yes I did!” suddenly we heard a baritone voice. As we both turned, we saw Minho making his way towards us. He strode towards us with powerful steps.

“Uwncleeee Mwinho!!!!!” Taemin exclaimed as he squirmed his way out and ran towards Minho who caught him and threw him in the air, catching him back.

“Hey Champ! How is my favorite Prince?” we could hear Taemin chuckle heartily as he answered-

“Good!!!!” I saw Minho kiss Taemin as he rocked him side by side. I glanced at Jonghyun Hyung and  saw that he had a soft smile decorating his lips as he looked at them with a loving gaze.

 

Minho’s POV

As I bounced Taemin in my arms, I glanced at Kibum. He had a soft smile on his lips.

“Uwncle!” Taemin patted my cheek to get my attention.

“Yes?”

“Uwncle like Sawich?”

“Oh yes! I love sandwich. You should eat lots of sandwiches if you want to grow tall like me. If you don’t eat them, you will remain short like your dad!” I teased glancing at my brother. As I made my way towards them and sat next to him with Taemin on my lap, hyung exclaimed,

“Yah! Don’t call my husband short!” hyung slapped me on my arm as we both laughed.

“Daddyy shwat?” Taemin looked at us with question mark on his face.

“No baby your daddy is not short, do not listen to Minho!”

“Uwncle!”

“Yes?”

“My Fwend Kidum!” Taemin said cutely as he pointed to Kibum. As I looked at him, I saw him blush cutely.

“Baby, it is Kibum not Kidum.” hyung chastised softly.

“Mommyyy!!! Kidum eat Sawich” Saying this he squirmed out of my hold and grabbed a sandwhich from the table and ran towards Kibum holding it to his mouth for him to eat.

“Eat! Eat happy!” he commanded cutely. We both laughed seeing Kibum humor Taemin by taking a small bite.

“Good. At least you listened to Taemin and ate.” I remarked. Suho did say that he would need to eat a lot to ensure that the side effects of that pill completely disappear.

“Well, that’s because even this child makes more sense than you! Who would listen to you?!”

“Who would listen to me?! Everyone!”

“That’s because you’re the tyrannical king who does what h wants and would probably have people’s heads if they don’t comply!”

“Who is a tyrannical king??? If anyone is tyrannical, It’s you! You nearly destroyed the room yesterday!”

“You pretty much destroyed my body thanks to whatever you gave me! How dare you call me tyrannical after everything you did?”

“AAHHHHHHWWWWW!!!!!”

We both were startled as we heard Taemin cry!

“Uwncle! Kidum! No fwyt!!!!! Bad fwyt!  Mommy! Daddy sway no whurt Mommy! Uwncle, wai whurt Kidum?!”

That just shocked me and apparently, it shocked Kibum too! Did Taemin just compare Kibum and I to his mother and father?!

“Baby, come let us go inside and call your father. We haven’t informed him yet that we made it safely. Do not cry baby! Come!” Hyung said getting up. As he took Taemin in his arms he whispered “Have a good time both of you.”  Then, turning towards Kibum, he said-

“We shall catch later Kibum.”

To which Kibum nodded. We both sat there, watching hyung and Taemin go inside. When they were gone, I turned towards Kibum and said

“How are you feeling?” He glared at me and said-

“You have quite a nerve to ask me that after you drugged me, you bastard!” Well that’s more like it.

“Looks like you are fine.”

“When were you planning to tell me that you are the King of Dokkam?”

“Ehhh….it never came up, but I was planning to bring you here before you went MIA on me.”

“Look Minho, whatever we had five years ago is gone. It’s been five years! I have moved on and so should you!”

“Really! So you have someone else in your life?”

“Ehhh….well not exactly…..”

“Then I don’t see any reason to let you go.” I could see anger flash in his eyes.

“You can’t keep me here! I have a life in New York! I have two puppies I need to pick from their care center! My agency will search for me…...Holding me here will have you in trouble. Think about your image if it leaks out that your holding me here!” Laughing at his words I answered, “I never cared about my image….Take some rest, you are still weak. We will talk later.”  Then I walked away.