Chapter 1!

Love Should Go On!

     

The sight of his ex-fiancé latched on arms that weren’t his had Minho’s hot blooded temper rising to new heights. He felt his competitive nature flare under his skin. It’s been five years since Kibum has walked out of his life, leaving behind the ring he once said he adored so much. No explanation, no goodbyes, nothing. Not even a single note! And now, five years since finding the ring left on the table, Minho was facing his wayward ex-fiancé again.

“Ho…MINHO!” Minho heard his date for tonight call him, instantly snapping him out of his thoughts.

“Yes?”

“Are you alright? You seem lost”  Lim Yoona, Minho’s longtime friend asked him. When he was invited to this gala, the invitation had read a plus one. Currently too busy to date, his only option was to beg his friend to accompany him.

But now here he was, fuming, as his ex-fiancé stood laughing across the hall with his latest fling. Since the day Kibum left him, he was rolling in luck. In five years he had become a super model, gracing the covers of top magazines. He was favored by most of the top brands and designers. Two years ago, the news of him dating the world famous designer Nam Woohyun hit the fashion world like a typhoon.

He watched as both Kibum and Woohyun stood there amidst the celebs, socializing. Minho was never a fan of such western social gatherings, but he had an image to live up to. Turning toward Yoona, he addressed,

“Noona you can mingle around, you don’t have to alienate yourself from the party on my account.”

“But Minho-ya I came in as your date, how I can leave you here alone?”

“It’s alright….I’ll be fine. I just don’t feel like socializing. I’ll be grabbing a drink and getting some fresh air on the balcony. Come find me when it’s time to go.” Saying this Minho made his way to the bar. After grabbing his desired drink he found a dark corner where he stood and observed his ex-fiancé.

 

Key’s POV

We all laughed heartily as Daniel, a fellow model, shared his experience from one of his recent shoots. I always loved these social gatherings. It had helped me grab many opportunities. Also, meeting new people was a plus. As Woohyun left my side to grab us a drink, I felt a shiver ring through my body. I could feel someone’s eyes on me. I looked around trying to spot who it could be but I couldn’t see anyone.

“Key?” As I turned, I saw Woohyun standing next to me with a glass of champagne. “Are you alright?”

“Ehhhh…..Yes I’m fine” He handed me a glass before saying,

“I’ll be taking my leave after finishing this glass. I have an early start tomorrow. Are you planning to come along or mingle some more?”

“I’ll stay back. I’m not drunk enough to leave so soon.”

“Would you be fine on your own?” He questioned with worry.

“Don’t worry Woo, I am not a kid!” I told him, smiling cheekily, to which he chuckled and said,

“Ok, but take care and text me when you reach home. I’ll be leaving now.” Saying this, he kissed my cheeks before leaving. As I made my way towards the bar to get something more to drink, I felt those eyes again. I could feel them follow me. It was starting to creep me out.

Minho’s POV

I could feel my blood boil as I saw Woohyun kiss Kibum’s cheeks! How could you move on so soon, while I’m still stuck in the past?! I followed him with my eyes as he made his way towards the bar. Kibum, you are a mistake I paid heavily for.  Five years ago, I let you walk out of my life without any consequences but not now. You’ll be following my rules. I picked a glass of champagne from a passing waiter. Pulling out a small packet of white powdery substance, I added it to the champagne. It dissolved without leaving behind any traces. Then, I stopped a waiter and handed him the glass and gestured toward Kibum. He got my nonverbal command. Smiling, he walked away toward Kibum with the champagne glass.

 

Kibum’s POV

As I sat there at the bar, consuming shots after shots, I felt myself become light. As alcohol took its effect on my mind, all the worries and tension left my body. Nothing mattered at this moment. That’s when I heard someone call for my attention.

“Sir.” Turning, I found a waiter holding out a glass of champagne for me.

“I didn’t call for it?” I slurred a bit.

“It’s on the house.” he said smiling a bit. Well it’s just champagne, no harm. I took the glass and chugged it down in one go.

“Thanks!” I told him as I handed the glass back. I think it’s time to leave. I felt my head become heavy. I stood up shakily and made my way out. Why was my sight blurring so much? Did I drink so much that my vision is getting impaired. As I made my way toward the garden that led out, I felt myself trip. This was gonna hurt bad! I braced myself for the impact that never came. On the contrary I felt strong arms around my waist as I was pulled towards a hard chest. A musky scent filled my nose instantly. Before I let myself submerge in obviousness I heard very familiar voice say-

“You never learn”

………………………………..

Owwww!!!! My head was throbbing like crazy! What the hell!!! Why is there light in my room?????

Wait! There can’t be light in my room! I always keep the curtains closed! I opened my eyes and I realized that this was not my bedroom. Judging from the garden outside, this wasn’t even my home!!!!! !!!!!!

WHERE AM I?????

Just then, I heard the door open. I immediately looked around for something to throw and protect myself with! My God! Can this throbbing stop please?!!!!

“Ah, Young Master. Here, you must have had a rough journey. Please drink some water.”

I jumped at the voice and turned around to look at a ….butler?!

“Huh?” I mumbled unintelligibly.

“Young Master, here drink this water. I have also laid out breakfast for you. I have prepared some ox bone soup and rice and of course, Dokkam’s speciality, some lovely tangerines! They will help with your headache Young Master!”

Young Master????!!!!!

Breakfast PREPARED??????

TANGERINES??????

DDD…..DOKKAM????????????