Bad Dream

Patience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm so sorry if you waited too long  for me to update because I'm telling you, experiencing writer's block but here it is, thanks for patiently waiting! 

---

A crowded place with two people sharing an affectionate, friendly hug as if the rest didn't exist. They were in their own world, not minding the judging gaze sent towards them when they shared a chaste kiss on the lips. Mina insisted on going deeper not that they never done it before so it shouldn't matter. But it did, for Momo and the only reasonable thing she could think of was to gently push Mina away. Mina was left confused as to why she was rejected but then she rolled her eyes at the realization.

"Mina you know I'm serious about her," Momo whispered only audible to Mina as she hung her head low, not wanting to see the younger's reaction. No matter how hard she tries to move on, she still has that soft spot for Mina and only Mina.

Mina scoffed, "So you're throwing away years worth of memories as if they meant nothing to you? Momo, you're unbelievable!" Momo flinched, it was rare for Mina to raise her voice at Momo and if she does, it's something that has to be taken seriously. Momo was patient, too patient to the point that she was confused, tired and maybe starting to become impatient with her, with the two of them. One time, the younger would subtly flirt with their fellow Japanese then other times she would be extra affectionate knowing how Momo is the jealous type.

"But it felt like you were toying with me, Mitang. If you were actually serious about us, you wouldn't dare flirt with Sana as if I wasn't watching." Momo kept her cool, not wanting to yell at the latter. The announcement was made and so that means Mina has to go for her flight. "Have a safe trip," Momo turned her back and walked away without considering to look back.

"Momo," Mina choked out, hoping for Momo to come back running to her, to hug her, to tell her that she wasn't serious about what she said. 

Still, Momo's figure became smaller and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter