Prologue

Patience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday morning.

Mina was never a fan of Monday mornings nor any morning in general but today was exceptional. After all, she's been waiting for this day to come -- it was today that she would finally fly back to Korea after the short visit to her family. More importantly, she finally gets to see her best friends whom she kept in touch with before departing. But there was one person in particular that she's been waiting to see in person not just on screen whenever they FaceTime and such.

She began to pack her belongings in her luggage while tidying her bedroom that contained many of her childhood memories. After she went to check that everything she needed was in, she went for a relaxing shower with lukewarm water pouring down her milky skin. Once she finished her bathroom routine, she checked her phone for the time letting her know that she has around three hours left before her flight and it takes about an hour to arrive at the airport.

It didn't matter for Mina if it means that she would have to wait an extra two hours if she leaves now, not that she's eager to leave her parents sooner, she just wants to make sure she doesn't miss her flight. That's all. She grabbed her luggage and made her way downstairs to the dining room where Mr and Mrs Myoui were having breakfast together.

Mr Myoui smiled as he saw his daughter approach them. "Good morning to our princess," He saw that Mina was already with her suitcase, "Right, you're flying back to Korea." His tone hinted sadness. Well, they rarely spend time with Mina and this is a rare opportunity for her to visit.

"Why don't you eat first before you leave?" Her mother suggested and so she obliged. Breakfast was done, it was time for her to go.

Mr and Mrs Myoui both approached Mina and engulfed her into a loving hug. "We're going to miss you," Her mother sniffed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter