Satisfied

Patience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana wondered what was taking Mina so long so she opt to check if she's okay. It has been approximately ten minutes ever since Mina left their table to head for the restroom and there's no way anyone would take that long unless, personal matters. Momo heard faint footsteps so she tapped Mina who had her lips latched onto her neck whilst straddling the latter on the toilet seat. After that heated session earlier, they decided to move inside a stall just in case someone walks in, they'll have this little area to hide and perhaps continue with little to no noise made. Mina ignored the warning, whispering to Momo to just ignore it and continued with marking the latter's inviting collarbone.

Nobody, there was nobody in the restroom present but as soon as Sana's eyes landed on the stalls, she noticed two pairs of shoes and surely one of the pair belongs to Mina. She tilted her head in curiosity as she pressed her ears gently on the stall's door. Faint, soft hums along with the sound of someone's lips against a skin -- Sana's curiosity grew.

She held the handle, opening the door to which she regretted. "OH MY GOD I'M SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING, I'LL LEAVE NOW!" Sana shrieked with a horrified expression as soon as she saw what was happening behind that particular cubicle and ran out of the restroom -- A half Mina with hair disheveled, her bra unhooked though it was still on her and thank God she still had her pants which had it's buttons undone and same goes for Momo, except her hickeys were on view.

Momo blinked once, twice, registering what just happened whilst Mina had an amused look etched on her face. "We're caught," Momo uttered as she lowered her head in embarrassment. "We are," Mina answered as her slender finger made its way to Momo's chin, lifting her head up to face her, "But do you want to continue?" Momo shook her head vigorously as she gently pushed Mina off, taking her shirt and carelessly putting it on, leaving Mina behind. Mina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter