You're Happy Then I'm Happy

Patience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina and Sana had been extremely clingy towards each other and Momo would be lying if she said she wasn't jealous. In fact, she's extremely jealous but when it comes to Mina, no matter how much she wants to rip them apart, she would be patient so she wouldn't hurt either of them, she would be patient for them to tell that nothing's going on between them. She doesn't want to assume too quick just to embarrass herself.

It's been weeks and there's barely any progression on their awkward relationship that shouldn't exist if it wasn't for the stupid driver that crashed Mina's car on their way to the airport. But for Momo, she's happy with it, she's happy that Mina finally acknowledges her presence even if it's only for a little bit. Replaying that time when they bumped into each other and Momo having fast reflexes, caught Mina with her arms before the impact happens and before her condition worsen. She felt really proud after catching a glimpse of Mina's reaction, neck to forehead flushed with red tint. 

Her friendship with Dahyun on the other hand, didn't change at all. They were still playful to each other and Momo would occasionally flirt with the younger but it wasn't her intention, it was just how she is. The weird thing is and probably is a good thing for Momo, she would often catch Mina staring at them from time to time though Momo would frown whenever Mina acts like nothing happened and continues to cling onto Sana.

She jumped at the sound of the doorbell and went to the little monitor that shows who's in front of her gate. Just the last person she wanted to see for now -- Sana fiddling with her fingers as she wait for the gate to open. Momo started to think about what brings Sana to visit her so she let the automatic gates open, letting Sana in. She opened the door as Sana approach her with a plastic containing Momo's favourite food, pig's feet.

"Hey Momoring, I brought some jokbal in case you haven't eaten yet," Sana nervously smiled as the latter let her in and they directly went to the dining room. Momo instantly dove in without wasting a minute and downed three pieces in no time.

"What brings you here Satang?" She asked after gulping down the chewed pi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter