Right Things

Patience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, the day that Mina decides to end things with Sana after one last date, a farewell date perhaps? Not literally, they choose to be friends after they separate ways. Sana of course knows so there would be less heart aches compared to breaking things off unexpectedly. She's well prepared after all she knows it will happen soon to add that her condition is getting a lot better. A mixture of sadness that she won't be able to call Mina her's anymore and happiness that two of her best friends would be together again, certainly even more than that.

All it took was a simple casual outfit on Mina for Sana to reconsider her choice of letting the younger go. To say that she was simply staring at her was an understatement, she's probably eating her up in her imagination by now. And to wonder how would Momo react if she was in Sana's position- let's not go there. A fake cough startled Sana, "I'm assuming I don't have to ask how I look because your drool says it all?" Mina quirked an eyebrow, her words making Sana blush from neck and above while she wiped the saliva that escaped . "L-let's go," Sana stuttered and she swore she saw a smirk form on Mina's face but she brushed it off. They walked towards Sana's car, heading to wherever Mina wanted to.

First destination was a library cafe, perfect for breakfast. Mina opt to sit near the bookshelves so that she can pick anything to read without having to walk back and forth. She chuckled whenever Sana would take a sip from her cup with a huge amount of coffee foam covering her upper lip. After breakfast, they went to the arcade, no doubt Mina's favourite place of all times and Sana had no choice but to agree. Air  hockey was their first choice with Mina scoring the first point then another along with Sana miraculously earning two points, tying with Mina. The game became intense with no one earning the last point to win. Sana was too eager to beat Mina, a professional with arcade games and any platform ranging from mobile to play station and to know that she portrays an elegant image when at school.

After a few minutes of passing the puck back and forth, Sana aggressively pushes it towards Mina that it flew off the table almost hitting someone. She ran towards the startled victim and retrieved the puck after smiling sheepishly as she apologized. She then returned to see a laughing Mina, a moment that she always treasures after months of being with her. She let Mina win as she usually does then they headed to a zombie shooting game which Sana refuses to go since it scares her. Mina kept on begging until the latter finally gave up, grabbing the plastic pistol from the slot. She would always yelp whenever a zombie appears which was amusing for Mina more than the game that she was already eaten by the zombie, too distracted with watching the older's reaction as she shoots repeatedly with only a few bullets hitting the target.

Sana placed the pistol back. "That wasn't fun at all," she sulked at the younger who had an amused look with her phone in hand. "It was for me, your reactions were priceless!" She burst out laughing as she pressed the red button to stop recording. Sana whined as she tried to grab the phone away from Mina in hopes of deleting the clip, research says that gamers tend to have better reflexes than those who aren't and truth be told, Mina was quick to react before Sana could even lift her hand. "Too slow," with her tongue sticking out, she ran away from Sana with her catching up until they were panting. "Okay fine you get to keep the clip just don't show it to anyone," and so Mina promised.

Crane was their next approach, probably not a good idea due to the probability of getting a prize from it but it was worth a try. Sana kept on pointing at a dog stuffed toy that their friends always referred her as. Mina gave it a shot, aiming for the plastic hook that contained the toy's tag. Unfortunately, the it chose the other toy next to it, the crane leaning sideways, a hint that it won't be able to grab anything. They both groaned and gave it another try, again aiming for the hook but this time, she caught the hook of the other toy so it was a worth the loss from the first try. A penguin and Shiba Inu stuffed toy. "Aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter