Short Glances

Patience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Instead of picking Mina up and driving her to school, she was now replaced by Dahyun. Momo promises to put all her effort into this relationship so that it didn't feel one sided. She has to admit that it was really hard to move on which is why Dahyun insists that they spend a lot of time together to slowly build a healthy relationship. Ten minutes and she finally arrived at Dahyun's humble abode, it wasn't expensive nor was it cheap, it was perfect for her little family.

She knocked gently on the door in case some were still asleep, not wanting to disturb them. The door opened revealing Dahyun's mother. "Oh Momo, good morning! Come in come in," She did as she was told after returning the greeting while Mrs Kim yelled to inform Dahyun that Momo arrived. Dahyun popped out minutes later and approached Momo who was conversing with her mother.

"Take care of my daughter, Momo." Her mother said as Dahyun and Momo approach her car. They drove in silence but it doesn't seem as comfortable compared to when it was Mina instead of Dahyun. "Are you really sure about helping me? You can back out anytime Hyunie, I just don't want to hurt you and even worse, this is your first time being in a relationship. I don't want to ruin it for you," Momo's voice was laced with concern and sincerity.

Dahyun just smiled warningly at how caring the older is, "I'm certain because  even if you hurt me, I know you don't mean it unnie. I just want to have a chance with you even if it means I'm the only one pursuing this relationship," Momo was really guilty that Dahyun felt that way. "I'll make this special for you, I'll make you feel special with all I got," Momo said with determination. She doesn't really know whether it was her first as well or not, her past 'no label' relationship with Mina was quite confusing. They did whatever couples do yet they never really talked about what they call themselves as.

They exited out of the car hand in hand shocking the students that were present just like how it was with Mina and Sana revealing their relationship. Odd enough there was no extra stuff as death threats nor people going against them. Murmurs still occurred but the two paid no attention. Being the caring girlfriend Momo is, took Dahyun to her first class that she has with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu who were seen chatting with each other. "See you later Hyunie," Momo embraced Dahyun in an affectionate hug accompanied by a tender forehead peck before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter