Friends?

Patience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It didn't take long for rumors of Sana and Mina dating to spread like wildfire throughout the whole entire school. Most of them accepted their relationship although others didn't take it well; each individual had their own group of supporters after all. Most supporters of  Momo and their couple name MiMo were crazy angry towards Mina and mostly Sana although they mean no harm while some of them accepted it. And to add fuel to the fire, they confirmed that it was true and only you can imagine how chaotic it turned as if they were idols rumored to be dating and those shippers not getting what they want, a little bit of irony here. Though there was a plus side to those who crushed on Momo.

"Sana and Mina dating? That's uncalled for but does that mean that I get a chance to ask Momo out?" A female student asked her friend who was besides her.

"You? Getting together with Momo? One in a million chance, Elly. Are you that blind to not see how Momo looks at Mina? Her eyes literally shines brighter than the Sun just by being next to her," Her friend pinpointed and it was true; Momo only has her attention, eyes and heart set on Mina and that's not going to change soon, no it's never going to change.

"What?! Mina and Momo would look way cuter when they end up with each other, MiMo all the way! Sounds better than 2na or Tuna whatever, some nasty smelling fish. Didn't Sana even consider Momo's feelings? The three of them are long time best friends for God's sake, so selfish!" And this one comes from one of the fuming MiMo supporters.

The couple's lockers were mostly flooded with empty threats and other nasty stuff that came with it. Meanwhile Momo's locker were being plagued with confession letters which was expected although none of them was opened as if she would accept any anyways. They all headed to their respective classes as the Japanese trio entered the same ones.

Momo for once focused on each lecture thrown to the students along with sheets of questions that she finished in no time. That's how determined she is to pass each classes for her last year, or maybe there's another reason behind it. Maybe it was because she couldn't still accept that Mina was dating someone that wasn't her. That Sana and Mina were out of focus, fooling around with each other which was the younger's and her thing. Life is unfair, not everything flows the way you want it to.

"You seem to be in deep thought," Jeongyeon faced her chair towards Momo's table and nudged her as they were now in the same class without Sana, without Mina. She once hated this cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter