Self Control

Patience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So how close were we before I, you know, forgot every memory I had with you?" Mina questioned as they sat down their seats and started to work on whatever was in the agenda. No words can describe the happiness Momo feels right at this moment even though it would only last for an hour or so. Now that she gets to hear and see Mina from up close, her heartbeat had gone haywire. All those moles that decorated Mina's gorgeous features that was really tempting her to kiss each one but she held back, she knows her boundaries.

"You really wanna know?" Momo challenged earning a nod from the latter. It's been awhile since they've had a conversation that consists more than hi's and hello's. "Hmm, people described us as the inseparable duo." Another nod urged her to continue, "We were mostly each other's first; you were my first kiss and I was yours, we even went further as to experimenting which position we were comfortable with like- hmmph!" A flustered Mina covered the older's mouth. Momo the latter's palm while smirking in victory.

"I-I don't need those details!" She stuttered while Momo's smirk grew bigger before letting out a hearty laugh. "You really think we did 'it'?" She shook her head whilst smiling though Mina seemed unamused with the vulgar joke, "We're too young for that and I want to make sure that you don't regret doing it with someone you're not really sure you'd spend your whole life with. For me, I'm certain I'd give everything I have just to be with you forever," The younger seemed to become uncomfortable with the subject well, she is seeing someone after all and Momo talking about their past relationship; what ever their label was, makes her a bit uneasy.

"Oh I went over the line, I'm sorry. I was just too happy that I finally get to converse with you for this long that I let myself loose, don't worry I'll control myself next time." Momo apologized as she changed the subject to lessen the tense atmosphere, "How are you and Sana?"

Mina beamed at the mention of Sana's name and Momo surely didn't miss that. "She would always stop by my unit in case I was lonely and would play video games with me despite how much she finds them confusing," Mina went on and on while Momo listened with full attention on her. Whatever Momo and Mina did back then, was what Sana and Mina was doing now. She felt hurt knowing that she was now replaced by her best friend and kept telling herself to move on but she just can't. Eighteen years and counting of being next to each other, and 5 years of it was her realizing that she couldn't bare not having Mina by her side.

"Hey are you even listening?" That soft voice snapped Momo back to reality. "Yeah I was, as you were saying?" The latter just shook her head and said it was nothing important so Momo shrugged it off.

Sana approached Momo in her locker after telling Mina to wait for her, "Momoring can you do me a favour?" Said girl tilted her head in curiosity, "Can you take Mina with you just for today?" Momo furrowed her eyebrows as she doesn't seem to get what Sana was implying. "Why?"

"Take it as an opportunity to spend some time with Mina since I feel like I'm being too selfish you know? I just want you two to stop being so awkward with each other," Her and Mina all alone in her house? Sure it sounds like a good opportunity but t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter