We both are weird (Part 1)

My Everything, Lisoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello,...

Although I said I am not going to update, I updated again ... I was bored and nothing to do cus I got long holiday from my office... Kwi kwi...

If there is wrong in gammer or spelling, I am sorry because English is not native language. ..peace

............................

Author POV 


After driving about 30 mins, they arrive to Villa…
Lisa stopped the car in front of the Villa but on the other side Jisoo is sleeping peacefully… 


Lisa is smiling and thinking how can Jisoo sleep… she was like the most angry person in the world last few hour and now she is like the most peaceful girl… 
“she may be tired… poor my girl”  Lisa said and go out from the car leaving Jisoo alone in the car and she opened the house's gate cus she already get all passwords of the house's information from Bam Bam… 


Lisa go back to the car without waking up Jisoo and drive through the  gate that already opened and enter to the garden… 


Lisa parked the car and check Jisoo who is still sleeping… 


Lisa decided to carry her inside the house and she came closer to Jisoo and try to remove the seatbelt from her… 


Jisoo open her eyes suddenly and  “ Ya…what’s that? What are you doing?” Jisoo yell at Lisa… 
 Lisa was surprise… and while she suddenly move back, she hit her head with car's window…
“Ohhh!!!, you surprised me, Jisoo Ya” Lisa talk to Jisoo while rubbing her head to release from the pain…


Jisoo turns her head opposite of Lisa to hide her expression… “Nothing Change, Mon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter