Can?

My Everything, Lisoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hello, Baby ... sorry for not calling you, I heard from Bam Bam"

 

"Ohhh Lisaaaa are you still alive? Why are you not calling me? You know how much me and your mom are worrying about you..."

 

"Yep... I know .. I am sorry.... Chaeyoung Yaa"

 

"When are you coming back? You said only two weeks and now already nearly a month.."

 

"May be about next week, I will surely coming back, I promise you... ok? Please understand me"

 

"I understand you but please tell me everything or please contact me if you are free, I miss you, Lisa"

 

"Me too, Chaeyoung Yaaa, did you finish your lunch? I think you already ate... haha because you never missed your lunch..,"

 

"Of course I already ate... as you know ... haha ... I think you should sleep now , isn't around 2am in Korea?"

 

"Yep, exactly is 1:45 am now... ok... I will sleep now and I will contact you later , bye Chaeyoung"

 

"Ok, sleep and rest well Lisa, love you"

 

"Yep, same ...bye"

—————

 

Lisa POV

 

I feel bad for Chaeyoung because I can't say "love you too" to her

 

I tried to sleep with many thoughts....i know that I am walking on the wrong path from the beginning... 

—————

Let's Fast Forward a little bit (😁 keke)

—————

 

I am also discharged from hospital after two days

 

"Hello, Lisa.. where are you?"

 

"I am on the way to go back to my hotel, Jisoo... I was about called you and you called me first...ehee.... what's your schedule for today? Do you free? I want to meet you ... Choo"

 

"Let's meet the restaurant near your hotel, I will come"

 

"Ok, see ya Choo...love you"

"Okay, Monkey"

 

—————

Jisoo POV 

 

"Oppa, tonight I planned to meet with Lisa ...so please drop off me at the restaurant that located near the hotel that Lisa is staying and after that you can go back and you don't need to wait, Oppa ..."

 

"Ohh, is Lisa fine now? That's great ... ok ... no problem... you guys will still left so many things to talk ...isn't? I understand.." My manager said ... 

 

I check my phone when I saw new message arrived 

 

"Baby, I will be waiting you at SAVORY restaurant ... see ya ...Choo"

 

"Okay..." I replied her ... I know I am acting a little bit cold to Lisa ... 

 

 

"Jisoo" I was startled because of my manger's voice 

 

"Oh God"

"Oh oh , sorry did I scare you? Sorry" 

"It's ok Oppa because I was in daydream ... hehe, what do you want me to talk?"

"Ah, Kwon CEO wants to meet you and can you go now to meet him"

"Yep, I can, why not"

——— —————

I arrived to CEO room and he is waiting for me 

"Jisoo, thanks for working so hard those year and for your US debut, it is also going to start soon within this year, but before starting I want to give you a vacation... you may be tired physically and mentally... I will give you one month for your vacation and a break..."

 

"Oh.... Really... am I really get ?" I am so happy and I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter