Run as much as You Can

My Everything, Lisoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The party is gathering of celebrities from Kwon Entertainment and business partners of Kwon Company… 

There are so many people and some are busy chit chat with each other and some are drinking and enjoying the party…

Jisoo POV


I am going to enjoy my time now…I already greet almost everyone and… did what I have to do… I didn’t want to talk no more with everyone… 


I found the corner space that I can enjoy my time alone….i decided to sit that place and… 


“Oppa…you can go and enjoy your time, everyone at here are we already knew and familier one…There can’t be a problem.. So you can go and I will call you when I want to go back or something” I said to my manager


“ok, Jisoo Shi but please be careful and if you think something is going to happen, just call me and don’t try to do and solve without thinking, ok? And make sure to Call me if you want to go somewhere and don’t lost the way like today” he said and go… 

“So talkative,Manger oppa , Whatever…”  I said while I am drinking some wine… I am just think back about today and actually my manager is telling the truth and I have a problem that I am not good with directions and I always lost the way and of course the main reason of coming late to today meeting is because I lost the way.. ..

 

Flashback of coming to Meeting Room


Jisoo POV 


Oppa…please go ahead to meeting room… I will come later…I want to check my makeup with Stylist and I will come…

My manager said…"everything is fine,.Jisooshi… but ok..please hurry up..Okay..it’s already late for five minutes.." And he go…

"Ohh Goddess…I can’t find Meeting Room…where is it??? I talked myself that you are so stupid, Jisoo… 
Oppa can you come to me…?" I called to my manager to pick me up and Jesus... finally I arrived to Meeting Room…


Due to lost the way… I even almo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter