Don't know what to do

My Everything, Lisoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo’s POV 


“Lisa…Let’s sleep, ok… I am so tired now… please listen” I talk to Lisa who is still too immersing to make love with me…


I don’t know…what time is it now? How many hours has passed? 


I tried to look at time from my phone God… it’s already over 3:00 am…


Lisa looks at me and “ok, Jisoo, Sorry” 


“You also look sleepy, Lisa…don’t over do, come here..” I open my arms for her…


She leans down her body over me while smiling… 
“I am happy now, Jisoo…you may don’t how did I survive without you during the past five years, I also suffered the same as you,.Jisoo” She is hugging me tightly and start biting my neck again… 
“are you became vampire, Lisa? Stop biting and let’s sleep”


She smiled against my neck and “You smell is so nice and I love you, Jisoo” she said while burying her head around my neck and sleep…….


“what a long day, Kim Jisoo” I sight and I also closed my eyes while rubbing Lisa's hair who is totally over me….
Gold Night, Monkey…. 
……………………………………………
All of the past memories appear as a dream…. 


Past


My age is 18 years old and I was a trainee another entertainment company called M Entertainment and I have been there for about 2years… 


 at that time I haven’t meet with Kwon CEO that I am working now

I heard today some new trainees are going to join…
“Everyone…break time and.. Please gathe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter