D-Day

My Everything, Lisoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa POV 


Today is D-Day…


I am now at meeting room of N Hotel that I stay…


We planned to meet on that hotel according to the request of Jisoo’s company and they will have party on this hotel after our meeting … and they also want me to attend.. 
Of course, there is No for me…I said Yes… and but one thing is I haven’t meet with Jisoo yet…I am thinking why is she late? 


Our meeting time is at 2 pm and it’s already 2:15 pm…every minute is so long for me…that 15 minutes is almost like 15 years for me…


Although I already knew from her CEO who already arrived at meeting room said Jisoo will come from Cf shooting… 
Now 2:20 pm…I began to doubt that is she lost her way to come to this meeting room?


I asked curiously to Kwon CEO,  Jisoo knew how to come to this meeting room, Right? 


Kwon CEO said…Ohhh, of course she knew…this is not her first time of coming to here and also she is coming with her Manger…last 10 minutes I called to her Manger why are they late and he said due to traffic…. So sorry for inconvenience, Lisa Manoban...


Oh  it’s ok..no need to sorry…traffic jam is always problem in everywhere…No need to sorry… I just worry and think that she lost the way… 

Soon after..... I heard the sound of door opening…


Oh God… I turned around to watch…of course Jisoo who entered with no smile… and sat on the seat in front of me..


In my.mind,,,No smile…it’s ok…I prepared my mind and I knew that she may aware that it's me after hearing my name…You are so beautiful… Jisoo Yaa 

Lisa, you should stop looking and your  face looked like you got Jisoo… stop smiling, you come here to sign the contract… not to sign on marriage register… Bam Bam whispered and warned me...
Oh.....…thanks..Bam Bam …I said

 

Author POV…


Kwon CEO said… Jisoo ya…this person is the one I talked to you…new partner of our company … and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter